Does temporal curtain work like WoR on Lupi?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Silferas.3841

Silferas.3841

To elaborate what I have in mind: with guardian, it is possible to push lupi into the wall behind him, and once he reaches phase 2 and starts the AoE mayhem, you can place wall of reflection right on top of him (on the wall), so that all of the projectiles get reflected back at him. Now the question is, would temporal courtain with warden’s feedback achieve the same result? While I do understand that this particular skill is perhaps the most unreliable reflection skill in this game, we are talking about point-blank reflection placement, where height of the reflection wall (techinically) shouldn’t matter.

Thanks for your replies in advance

[Path] of the Immortals – a guild for veterans – Join us
[S]illy [L]ittle [U]gly [T]rolls – our little dungeon forum community
“My mind has left, my body follows”

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Yes

Posted by: ShadowRX.9024

ShadowRX.9024

Yes it works but you need to time it properly cuz it only lasts 5 seconds . Also make sure you have warden feedback or inc rage in ts xD

(edited by ShadowRX.9024)

Posted by: FerrenoNL.7928

FerrenoNL.7928

This video probably shows what you had in mind. I do not own the video.

I tried it a few times myself, and placement seems to be a tad more difficult than guardian wall.

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

Yes. Needs to be timed properly, but luckily it has a ΒΌ cast time. And bring Mantra of Concentration in case you get grubbed.

Also, use Empowering Mantras trait (Domination XI) with 3 mantra’s+feedback (just-in-case, I always just pop both TC+feedback at the same time) and try to get as high precision/crit chance as you can. You can use precision food or 10% damage while moving (Bowl of Seaweed Salad), but the 10% damage food is usually not even needed to one-shot him. I use 6/4/0/4/0.

If done properly it should insta-kill him like Guardian WoR.

edit: I was talking about a group setting, wasn’t sure if the OP meant in a solo or in a group.

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

(edited by Charming Rogue.8071)

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

Get assassins and ranger runes. 1 shot him even with no food/mantras. XD