Dungeon Error 1006:9:7:392:101

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Merc The Forgotten.5610

Merc The Forgotten.5610

Hi,
I tried a few times to go with my old team mates from a other server into a dungeon but i always get a error.

Can this be because they are in a USA server and i’m in a EURO server?
I can get with them in a party but as soon i want to enter the dungeon i get a error.

Now a question.
Since i play in a euro server and my friends in a USA server will i be able to guest them when guesting is fixed?

The error code dont remember it anymore and i need to be with a party from a other server then to see it again.

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

I guess it’s the exact reason because guesting system was meant to exists. So you can play with your USA friends (no wvw).

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Posted by: Merc The Forgotten.5610

Merc The Forgotten.5610

Anet i really hope you read this post here is the code.

Attachments:

Posted by: Nyuzaki.4792

Nyuzaki.4792

Was there any fix for this? Had two friends from EU servers try to join a US server for TA and CM explore .
One could enter the other got Network Error 1006:9:7:392:101

Anyone able to shed any light?

Thanks

Posted by: thamathar.4389

thamathar.4389

Hi, i have reach the the suport about this matter at it seams it isn’t possible and they don’t have in the agenda to put this in game, here its the replay that i have got from them.

Hello again,

Currently, you are unable to play with characters that are playing from a different region and we are unable to say if this is a feature that will be available in the future. If this is something you would like to see implemented in the future, I would highly recommend posting your ideas on our suggestion forums. The best way for your feedback or suggestions to reach someone in development is for you to post your ideas within our Official Forums in the Suggestions sub-forum located here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions .

Please be sure to read the forum post on how the suggestions sub-forum works: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/How-This-Sub-Forum-Works, and note that using the forums for suggestions is temporary until a better solution for collecting your suggestions can be implemented.

While members of the Development Team are not always able to respond, having suggestions available in a public area helps them gauge the amount of interest for various ideas, and also allows other players to discuss and offer feedback of their own.

Regards,

Posted by: Wolf Fivousix.4319

Wolf Fivousix.4319

Got the error today, after some trial and error stuff I came here… yea, is still not working! It would be sweet (even more for finding a party in low peak times) to have NA-EU instances =D

// Dragonbrand
Wolf Fivousix – Elementalist
Black Wolf Trading Tool

Posted by: joshuawesome.8796

joshuawesome.8796

Just got this error myself while trying to enter Twilight Arbor. After googling the error code, was led to this page, and sure enough, the reason is because I’m USA and the players I was grouped with were EU.

I thought we did away with segregation some time ago.

Posted by: Kisare of Cantha.2085

Kisare of Cantha.2085

yeah that really is unacceptable. I mean we shouldn’t have to ask to play with international friends

Posted by: Medar.4039

Medar.4039

Error still exists…so does not look like they will fix it.

Gates of Madness | Ranger of Circle of Souls [CoS]