Dungeon Reward Reimbursement?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Haxan.3689

Haxan.3689

Is there going to be any sort of reimbursement for the tokens we have missed out on via the flawed system? I ask because I love running dungeons and its a let down every time when I get a sliver of the reward I should be entitled. I put a ticket in after each run hoping maybe I’ll get my correct rewards. I enjoy this game. I love this game. But, it seems like with each patch more and more of it is breaking. I just hope this isn’t a trend. And is there a post on the DR system and clarified rewards because I have yet to find it.

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

Incredibly unlikely. They didn’t restore peoples hacked account gold/items, they don’t restore lost tournament rewards and I’m confident people that completed the story and got the “bugged” exotic bags won’t be compensated either.

Enjoy your paid Beta.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

Posted by: Haxan.3689

Haxan.3689

Well, I just don’t want to get “bent over” while everyone else gets full rewards and get left behind only getting twenty-one tokens for a full AC clear and having never been in there before was a huge slap in the face. I’d just like some sort of customer service that makes me feel that if they screw up they will do me right. Instead of like it was with another game under the same company Tabula Rasa that lifetime membership really worked well for me.

Posted by: above mars.4586

above mars.4586

21 tokens for an entire clear? all 3 paths? ouch.

Posted by: Toomz.1034

Toomz.1034

lol I did Arah Explore 1 Path, but only got 6 silver, 15 tokens…. When some others got 60 tokens and 26 silver…. Pretty funny considering it took like 25 deaths on the 4th boss to defeat him.. all that work for nothing, waste of time.

Posted by: Cyn.5036

Cyn.5036

yeah cause ANET is not doing kitten about it … and we are exploited by THEM …

so real exploiters exploit and we cant do kitten about it :P