Dungeon Skin Review

Dungeon Skin Review

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Since the Dungeon LFG is now a wasteland, please consider reviewing Token costs and/or skin acquisition. It would be reasonable to cut costs by at least 1/2, if not more, or reward a dungeon piece after every path.

Dungeon Skin Review

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

Got to agree that for certain dungeons, it’s incredibly difficult to get groups going now. You can be using LFG for over an hour and not even see a single individual join in, even when there’s nobody else searching for groups to compete with you. And this is also during reasonable hours I might add, from 5pm to 10pm CET.

Luckily I do enjoy sPvP, so I can use the reward tracks there. But those take an obscene amount of time to progress too as well, at least that’s how it feels. Sure, you get Tokens, so you can buy pieces, and yes, you do get Weapon Crates to select weapons, with an Armor Crate being rewarded at the end. But it still feels like it’s more work, compared to running the dungeon a few times on various paths.

Game has gotten grindy over the years. Or should I say, grindier. At least that’s what it feels like. Not that I would want everything right away granted, but there’s a middle ground that feels like it’s missing at times. I occasionally get the feeling I’m playing some Korean F2P game, not a western MMORPG.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

Dungeon Skin Review

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

pro tip: anet doesn’t care about this problem AND confirmed it was their intention to kill interest in donjons. that means they wont approve of anything positive about doing them

Dungeon Skin Review

Posted by: roelvanesch.2817

roelvanesch.2817

Get them in pvp