Dungeon finder acros all severs pls

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Dynia.9574

Dynia.9574

We rly need dungeon finder tool across all servers, I try to find SE run 3rd day and s happens

I play on far something now changed back to deso same thing no1 play this game any more, servers become dead already

(edited by Dynia.9574)

Posted by: afflaq.3947

afflaq.3947

no. no we don’t.

Darkwing [hug], Charr Thief | Charred [hug] – Charr Elementalist | Crystal Desert

Posted by: Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

^ We really, really don’t. Servers aren’t going to die because of the lack of a queue system, you silly WoW-loving bookah, Your server’s will to do dungeons might die because they lack initiative to form groups and do the dungeons themselves rather than have the game do it for them.

tl;dr: Your server doesn’t want to do a dungeon, it won’t do it.

Grind Wars 2: Heart of Tears

Posted by: Lyuben.2613

Lyuben.2613

I don’t have a problem with one.

Right now, theres only one point to a server, and its WvW.

Everything else is exactly the same, and no different to any other server.

Vibor Bauman- Level 80 Engineer- Gandara

Posted by: Nebilim.5127

Nebilim.5127

I will never understand why people dislike a dungeon finder. It makes easier to find groups. How is that bad and how screaming and eventually being suppressed on lion’s arch for 2 hours a better thing?

“Go back to wow”

This is my first MMO, second if Monster hunter frontier count as one. The lack of a better LFG system makes really hard to find people to do some dungeons like CoE and SE.

“Find a guild”

I have been trying to find an active dungeon guild for weeks. Even posted here on the official forum and other places. Found a reddit one but the people are always not representing.

At this rate i will never get my CoE armor because i can’t find aparty, and when i find one, they can’t get past the first alpha battle. I’m having to rely to ad on forums.

The world is teeming with unnecessary people.
It is God’s decision that i fight.
As knight of honor, as protector of the sin. I sacrifice myself, for the blood of criminals.

Posted by: Flabber Babble.8720

Flabber Babble.8720

If people stopped calling it “Dun(Raid)geon Finder” it might get a better reception. But we do need at LEAST a decent LFG system.

Although I’ve never had an issue of not being able to find groups for these things; having one person ad in the dungeon entrance zone and one person in Lion’s Arch seems clunky.

Here’s me throwing out an idea with absolutely NO technical knowledge on how this would work:

Create a zone (an instance) for each dungeon that would serve as a waiting area prior to entering the dungeon. Treat this instance as an overflow server and let players find their groups.

It’s idea vomit at this point, but I’m sure ANet is cooking something up for LFG. I highly doubt they’re satisfied with the system as it is now.

Dynia.9574

tell me whats wrong with dungeon finder ??
It make your life easier, easier game = more comfortable, took you less time find party = save LOT of time

Im not player of wow I hated it and never played it more than 30 min

This system was in few free mmo games and it was way better to find some raids,

you just took dungeon and look how many groups are there, or just LFG system and there was detail about what raid or dungeon ppls wants ( LFG system has hisown name area or dungeon cunstom info like “we go that event” or “we go this raid boss” that is for example out of dungeon etc etc etc )

Posted by: Flabber Babble.8720

Flabber Babble.8720

Well yes. I was agreeing with your post. I’m assuming English is not your first language (which is cool btw)

I’d love to see more functionality with the LFG/Dungeon Finder system as its currently unusable.

Posted by: Dead.7385

Dead.7385

WoW made it and it isn’t vanilla?

BURN IT TO THE GROUND!

Posted by: Tetsuo.2593

Tetsuo.2593

It’s sacrilege to think that something that would allow people play the game more could be brought the holy sacred world of Guild Wars.

No, go back to WoW you Blizzard fanboy!

We do things differently here. We spam Map chat looking for fellow adventurers and debate politics and religion before every boss pull. We democratically choose the best strategy before every pull and deeply debate our wipes. Here, we are not in the business of rushing thru content, skipping everything possible to maximize our badge collection. In our pugs, we introduce ourselves with at least 5 sentences, describing our tastes and preferences. Before we leave the dungeon, we politely give our farewells and best wishes for all the intrepid party members that so bravely fought for dungeon tokens. Time is just a nuisance, we don’t care about it, we just care about fostering a strong community of people willing to help each other out to the maximum extent of their capabilities. We do all this using a communication interface designed in the 80s (that’s IRC btw).

Go back to WoW and don’t bring your heresy back to this forums ever again!

Posted by: Dead.7385

Dead.7385

@Tetsuo

That was one of the most brilliant posts I have read in awhile.

Dynia.9574

Don’t want it don’t use it. And stop talking about wow its gw2 forum that 1st. 2nd I don’t play wow never played never going to.

Yeah better spam map chat 24/7 to find dungeon when you can use LFG system and find it in 5 min.

You are kid btw, ppls who work don’t have lot of time to such things.
When you starts work you will see how saving time tools is usefull for your life