Dungeon rewards still bugged

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Grey.7319

Grey.7319

Just got some results that seem to be outside the expected behavior of the new reward system (even taking DR into account)

I’ve done two AC runs today, the first one was AC path 1, which resulted in 30 tokens (the other 4 players got 60), the second run was AC path 3, which resulted in 15 tokens for me (other players got 60).

I did run AC path one yesterday before the patch, but that was more than 24 hours before my path 1 run today. Even if the CD on path one was still active, that shouldn’t have reduced the path 3 reward.

Definitely seems like DR have kicked in, but 2 AC runs in the space of around 3 hours certainly shouldn’t trigger that.

IGN: Grey | Mesmer | Gandara
GW2 wiki profile | DeviantArt | GW2Guru Art Thread

Posted by: Darque Intent.1674

Darque Intent.1674

Ascalon Catacombs, path one. Recived 6 tokens for my first complete run of the day. Had tried a few times previously, but didn’t get past the first assignment.
It took a while.
But thank you for the increase (in principle) of tokens and the level of the first dungeons rewards.

Just to add to this.

Compleated the second path in AC first run through, received 15 tokens. Others received 60 during this run also. So I’m at 21 of what should have been 120 tokens. But after the first result I wasn’t optimistic.

All hail Emperor Anet, and their new clothes!

Posted by: Uder.9187

Uder.9187

Why did your QA didnt find that bug out?

The Iron Triangle – Desolation
Leina Shade | Svea Lightbringer | Maximus Ironhide | Mara Deathblossom

Posted by: redhornet.7350

redhornet.7350

Just ran SE path 2. It was my first time doing that path in 2 days due to its length. Our group took a little more than an hour and 15 to complete and I still only got 45 despite not having run that path in a few days.

Posted by: Marshall Teach.9064

Marshall Teach.9064

Never did AC exp before. Did the butler path. Got 30 tokens. my friend in the party got 60 tokens and it was his 3rd time that day.

Took about an hour to complete.

Posted by: Nebilim.5127

Nebilim.5127

Because WE are the QA.

The world is teeming with unnecessary people.
It is God’s decision that i fight.
As knight of honor, as protector of the sin. I sacrifice myself, for the blood of criminals.

Posted by: vicwolf.7862

vicwolf.7862

Because their QA doesn’t actually exist.

Posted by: Stigma.7869

Stigma.7869

1st run CoF Path 2 – 45 tokens
1st run CoF Path 1 – 45 tokens

Does someone need to review how to write an IF statement?

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

Posted by: Xuco.9856

Xuco.9856

I posted in another thread but I’ll post here just in case.

I ran Ascalon Catacombs, Howling King path.
First time I ever finish explorable mode in any dungeon ever.
It took my party about 3.5 hours to complete.
I got 45 tokens, yet the rest of my party all got 60.

Posted by: Totsoma.2734

Totsoma.2734

just completed COE path 3? teleporter for the very first time ever and only recieved 6 badges 2s30c thought i was supposed to get 60?

Posted by: vicwolf.7862

vicwolf.7862

just completed COE path 3? teleporter for the very first time ever and only recieved 6 badges 2s30c thought i was supposed to get 60?

Basically it’s either take your chances at getting the correct amount or don’t do instances until (in about 2 weeks) they fix the system.

Posted by: tellah.8396

tellah.8396

I have not run any dungeons for over a week, I do honor the waves tonight and I get 15 tokens for the first clear. I had problems with rewards the previous patch as well. This is really destroying my enjoyment of the game.

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

You just made too many speedruns. Stay far from dungeons a month/ more, should reset.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Posted by: Darque Intent.1674

Darque Intent.1674

^
I have the grand total of 71 ac tokens, and about 26 Arah tokens. I really must have abused their system…

All hail Emperor Anet, and their new clothes!

Posted by: TheManiac.7392

TheManiac.7392

I did post this in the other thread, but I can post it here too for redundancy.
I’ve done Crucible of Eternity 2 times today, where the rest of the group has gotten 60 tokens, and I’ve gotten 45 and then 30 tokens for the same run, first time we did it we chose the teleporter path.
The second time we ran it we chose the front door path.
First run completed around 4:45 server time, and second run at around 7:00 servertime.

Posted by: Bali.1325

Bali.1325

1st run SE path 1 60 idols
1st run SE path 2 45 idols
1st run SE path 3 45 idols
i want my remaining 30 idols so i can go buy my helm!!
now i need to run one of those twice wich will take me an hour or more just to get it…
fix it asap and send me the idols that belong to me.

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

You want idols “who belongs to you” with 100g too? Rofl.

Say thanks you even got 45 again, instead of 6.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Its obviously bugged, someone from guild run CA 6 times and got 6 times 60 today.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Binx.4610

Binx.4610

Also dungeons should not have DR at all, if you do all 3 first paths and get 180 tokens and then choose to do runs for 20 tokens continuously you should have that option, its already only 30% efficiency, maybe 40% if the path is particularly quick, but at least then the people who do WANT to farm a set can.

You guys claim we can play however we want, that was the entire premise of the game, but if I am not supposed to be able to earn a piece of gear quicker, just don’t let me back in the dungeon once I’ve completed the paths, otherwise just let me earn my equipment and gear skins please.

Posted by: Alur.7510

Alur.7510

this: friends already stopping to play bcs of this… noone wants to run dungeons to die xx times for random reward im glad i can run dung once a day because of work and i dont even get proper reward

Posted by: Krazed.7458

Krazed.7458

Yesterday, after daily reset. Had run all 3 ACs the day before but, as I said, after the daily reset we went in.

AC 1 – 60
AC 2 – 45
AC 3 – 30
HotW 2 – 15

All runs were over 30 minutes.

Malediktus.9250

Just did HotW path 1 for the first time in like 24hours again only 45 tokens.

Posted by: Marshall Teach.9064

Marshall Teach.9064

Continuing from my failure yesterday….

CM 3 – 30
HoTW 2 – 30 (never did this path)
HoTW 1 – 15 (never completed this path because of the bug)

Friend that did this with me
CM 3 – 60 (did CM right before that)
HoTW 2 – 60 (did this path earlier in the day)
HoTW 1 – 60

Posted by: Cerise.9045

Cerise.9045

Haven’t done a dungeon in 5 days

AC 1 – 15
AC 2 – 15

Other people in my party have done this dungeon before today and yesterday and got a full 60 token reward.

Posted by: Robert Hrouda.1327

Previous

Robert Hrouda.1327

Content Designer

Next

Thanks to the community’s feedback and posting of their activities, we have uncovered an issue with the DR system. Please see this topic for more information:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Dungeon-Patch-9-25-UPDATE-9-26/first#post262636

Malediktus.9250

Hopefully the fix will be here really soon. It sucks to get bad/worse rewards for your effort than other people who do the same. Best thing would be to remove that horrible system completly.

Posted by: Cromx.3941

Cromx.3941

LOL I am owed like 1.2 gold and god knows how many tokens,

you were ripped off on purpose by Anet, because they feel in the past you played too much. Therefore retroactively they have sidelined swaths of people into the “do not reward” category.

This has got to be the biggest most unprincipled company in the history of gaming.

Posted by: Cromx.3941

Cromx.3941

Thanks to the community’s feedback and posting of their activities, we have uncovered an issue with the DR system. Please see this topic for more information:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Dungeon-Patch-9-25-UPDATE-9-26/first#post262636

Are we getting reimbursed for what was taken from us? Because I submittied tickets evertime all the other guys were jumping for joy to get their money and rewards…and I go away practically empty handed.

WOW JUST WOW

Posted by: Hayden.7920

Hayden.7920

LOL I am owed like 1.2 gold and god knows how many tokens,

you were ripped off on purpose by Anet, because they feel in the past you played too much. Therefore retroactively they have sidelined swaths of people into the “do not reward” category.

This has got to be the biggest most unprincipled company in the history of gaming.

i’d be in that catagory. getting 5 tokens most of the time.. i’d like to know just what constitutes the logic in such an unnecessary penalty when what we’re apparently being penalised for was in no way boosting us towards anything in the first place. god help you if your team finishes a dungeon faster than they are ‘allowed’ to.

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

Previous

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hi everyone.

We will proceed now to close this thread. Please, visit this updated one for more information.

Thanks!