Dungeon run scam

Dungeon run scam

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

I actually use a hybrid build in dungeons now. AH with all Celestial gear for great survivability and even greater DPS. Even if it has less Power it has more Crit damage so you deal more damage overall. I bet that’s something you guys didn’t think about.

I started running this also, but I put pirate runes on it for some awesome magic find and a bird summon which does amazing DPS. I also run with a mistfire wolf and all spirit weapons, it’s like a dungeon runner’s version of the ultimate petting zoo. I literally carry my team.

Magic Find is leeching. I at least contribute high DPS, higher than any Berserker build. The extra crit damage is huge.

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman

Dungeon run scam

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

Shame your pirate runes aren’t going to give magic find anymore tomorrow, leechpaw leechclaw ;p

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Dungeon run scam

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

I actually use a hybrid build in dungeons now. AH with all Celestial gear for great survivability and even greater DPS. Even if it has less Power it has more Crit damage so you deal more damage overall. I bet that’s something you guys didn’t think about.

I started running this also, but I put pirate runes on it for some awesome magic find and a bird summon which does amazing DPS. I also run with a mistfire wolf and all spirit weapons, it’s like a dungeon runner’s version of the ultimate petting zoo. I literally carry my team.

Magic Find is leeching. I at least contribute high DPS, higher than any Berserker build. The extra crit damage is huge.

Ah but you see Brazil, it is all about my playstyle. My runs are still going to go smoother than yours because I’m an amazing player. So good in fact that I dont need zerker gear or builds to carry me, and can in fact reward myself with magic find gear, which I really should do, being a team carrier.

Shame your pirate runes aren’t going to give magic find anymore tomorrow, leechpaw leechclaw ;p

I am Carrypaw Casualclaw thankyou very much.

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

Dungeon run scam

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

Yeah, but you are a bad player using a bad build. That makes you bad even if you want to play how you are playing. My build makes me good, and it’s proof that Celestial gear is the best in the game. The AH heal and DPS is massive, not to mention I have more Toughness and Vitality so I hold perfect aggro.

L2P and get it

Brazil

Dungeon run scam

swiftpaw.6397

Yeah, but you are a bad player using a bad build. That makes you bad even if you want to play how you are playing. My build makes me good, and it’s proof that Celestial gear is the best in the game. The AH heal and DPS is massive, not to mention I have more Toughness and Vitality so I hold perfect aggro.

L2P and get it

Wateva wateva I play how I want.

Dungeon run scam

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

L2P and get it

Yeah, but it’s wrong.

Brazil

Dungeon run scam

swiftpaw.6397

L2P and get it

Yeah, but it’s wrong.

It’s right because it’s my playstyle.

Dungeon run scam

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

L2P and get it

Yeah, but it’s wrong.

And your playstyle isn’t mine, so it’s wrong.

Brazil

Dungeon run scam

swiftpaw.6397

L2P and get it

Yeah, but it’s wrong.

And your playstyle is not my playstyle and therefore is wrong because I play how I want and I know I’m the very best, the best there ever was.

Dungeon run scam

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

L2P and get it

Yeah, but it’s wrong.

And your playstyle is not my playstyle and therefore is wrong because I play how I want and I know I’m the very best, the best there ever was.

I have video evidence proving that I am the best. You only have your fairytales.

Brazil

Dungeon run scam

swiftpaw.6397

L2P and get it

Yeah, but it’s wrong.

I have video evidence proving that I am the best. You only have your fairytales.

http://youtu.be/owEGuQInuWs

Proof I am the best.

Dungeon run scam

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

condi build + clown car = gg

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Dungeon run scam

swiftpaw.6397

condi build + clown car = gg

The mistfire wolf makes up for it.

Dungeon run scam

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

NA generally doesn’t kick without a reason

The two nice chaps who joined my party and kicked me out of the dungeon at the end of P4 when I tried to sell, kicked me with a good reason.

but
if you opened the dungeon and then invited people to sell the spots

didnt they kick themselves from the dungeon too when kicking you?? ^^

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

Dungeon run scam

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

NA generally doesn’t kick without a reason

The two nice chaps who joined my party and kicked me out of the dungeon at the end of P4 when I tried to sell, kicked me with a good reason.

but
if you opened the dungeon and then invited people to sell the spots

didnt they kick themselves from the dungeon too when kicking you?? ^^

Yea, but we don’t ask for the money before we invite them. So we lost our instance, didn’t get any gold + wasted time. They lost nothing.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Dungeon run scam

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

L2P and get it

Yeah, but it’s wrong.

I call mine praystyle. I stack critdmg with no critchance and pray for good rng.

Dungeon run scam

Posted by: Bright.9160

Bright.9160

-irrelevant-

So, Wethospu and Swiftpaw, you guys wanna tell us something? Dat name… You guys been doing the dirty? Some NA/EU meddling right there.

Legion of Doom [LOD] – Death ’n Taxes [DnT]
“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard
that they will cry, not just a river, but a huge ocean.” – Wethospu

Dungeon run scam

swiftpaw.6397

-irrelevant-

So, Wethospu and Swiftpaw, you guys wanna tell us something? Dat name… You guys been doing the dirty? Some NA/EU meddling right there.

roflmao. What can I say, I wanted to make a hybrid scumbag elitist so leet that a casual literally just throws up as soon as he sees him.

Dungeon run scam

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Hahahaha. Weth, you got busted.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Dungeon run scam

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

I call mine praystyle. I stack critdmg with no critchance and pray for good rng.

I like it! Gives me an idea for my Necro… I’ll just take the 20 or 30 points I’d put into Curses and make a minigame out of leaving them unallocated as long as I possibly can so that the bad RNG always leads back to temptation. I’ll call the PreCursor build.

Dungeon run scam

Posted by: Dolan.3071

Dolan.3071

-irrelevant-

Ahahaha comedy gold.

Uriel Asther ~ Warrior | Kaya Lereau ~ Elementalist | Natalie Fox ~ Thief
Skye Eterna ~ Mesmer | Arya Slade ~ Charrdian | Kiera Thine ~ Ranger
Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

Dungeon run scam

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I like it! Gives me an idea for my Necro… I’ll just take the 20 or 30 points I’d put into Curses and make a minigame out of leaving them unallocated as long as I possibly can so that the bad RNG always leads back to temptation. I’ll call the PreCursor build.

The funny thing is thats how most necro’s build their power builds.

Dungeon run scam

Posted by: DeathPanel.8362

DeathPanel.8362

I was kicked out of the party when we were about to do the last part in COF Path 3, I think everyone here knows how tricky that path is, I was the only guardian and gave them a good support throughout the path and boom! kicked when just about to kill last boss.

Is there something that can be done to prevent random kicking? Kicking should be limited to; if a player is inactive for X amount of time or if disconnected for X amount of time.

Some of you will say; “play with your guild”. Please. Not everyone wants to run all paths at any given time.

Thoughts?

I don’t believe you. Maybe if this was Arah exp but not COF 3. You obviously did something to tick off the group you were with.

Dungeon run scam

Posted by: Taralyn.6859

Taralyn.6859

I really wish we had dungeon finder like they do in WOW. I love playing GW2 but it would be so much easier if we could go into a line for a dungeon instead of having run around looking for a group and then them being mad if you are not experienced enough for them.

Dungeon run scam

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

I really wish we had dungeon finder like they do in WOW. I love playing GW2 but it would be so much easier if we could go into a line for a dungeon instead of having run around looking for a group and then them being mad if you are not experienced enough for them.

WTF is your signature link?

Brazil