Dungeons Level Requirements

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Deadweight.4980

Deadweight.4980

I am wondering what’s the point of having a min instance level in dungeons for story mode or p runs? Lower levels never even run the instance because everyone usually runs 80 only. So you can be nerfed in the instance? Hell, why not just change the min level to 80…

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

I don’t know about you, but when the game was released 2 years ago, my guild brought 3 level 35s, a level 34, and a level 33 and completed all paths of AC; we brought a level 46, 3 level 44s, and a level 43 into Caudecus and beat all 3 paths, and followed similar patterns for all 8 dungeons.

Just because you can’t complete the dungeon at the minimum level requirement doesn’t mean they should punish people who wish to.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

Posted by: DonQuack.9025

DonQuack.9025

:D I level up my new chars purely on the level appropriate dungeons.

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

Just because you can’t complete the dungeon at the minimum level requirement doesn’t mean they should punish people who wish to.

And since when, you can’t complete a dungeon at the min level requirement? I know AC can be rough on a level 35, but If you know the dungeon, you can do it. And for all of the other dungeon, there is no problem at all for doing them at the min level.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

I levelled all my alts through playing dungeons (and the last ones through both playing and buying dungeons). Why do you want this levelling method to disappear?

Heck, I even carried some groups while I was level 40-50 and the rest was 60+…

If there’s one thing to do, it’s most certainly not rise the level requirement. Lowering it would be my best guess!

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

(edited by Fror.2163)

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

And since when, you can’t complete a dungeon at the min level requirement? I know AC can be rough on a level 35, but If you know the dungeon, you can do it. And for all of the other dungeon, there is no problem at all for doing them at the min level.

You misread my comment, I didn’t mean you general, I meant you specific, referring to OP. If you had read my comment in full, this would have been clear, but it’s alright, no harm done.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)