Dungeons are kitten easy now

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Humposaurus.5764

Humposaurus.5764

Just did CoF 1/2 within 15 minutes. The bosses hp got decreased alot, and their damage aswell. Before the defend the magg part was fun with killing all the mobs. Now its just pathetic =/

Where is my hard mode? I thought dungeons were supposed to be hard in this game. This is just REDICOULUS (<— as a honor to the other topics in this section)

We were running with a guild group, maybe thats why but still really ANet? Really?

We are going to do SE and CoE now, before the patch SE took us 20 min to complete p1/3 I wonder how long it will take us now. But oh well…

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

The dungeons had become pathetic aoe fest and nerfed to the ground.I think Anet want more casuals.That is my personal opinion only.

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

Posted by: Firegoth.6427

Firegoth.6427

GOOD!!!

Enough with bulky bosses, the dungeons should be made easy paced.
Seriously, I only did them for my gifts and achievements, never set foot in them again.

Maybe now the lodestones prices will drop.

1+1 = potato

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Running easiest dungeon in the whole game and then complaining about the difficulty.

Humposaurus.5764

We just completed SE p1/3. I don’t even know what to say, where the hell are all the patrols? Bosses go down so fast its not even funny anymore. Do you guys want us to hit DR even faster?

CoE is next.. Let’s see how fast we can clear all paths now. Former record was 47 minutes for all 3, with the alpha change i expect to complete them all wihtin 30 minutes.

After ofc we wait a hour for the DR to wear off.

Posted by: Hexxen.7216

Hexxen.7216

They made the first worm boss a LOT harder in TA. They decreased the damage form the spit of the vines but increased the number of circles. Ok so when the idiots who can’t move die from the old circles thats fine but now ever skilled players have to attempt to deal with a blanket with NO openings at all. If you wipe on the champ vine it is pretty much a reset the instance because you can not deal with the amount of circles from the adds. It is CRAZY HARD. Yes it can be done if you can DPS the Champ down as fast as freakn possible.

Posted by: Coast.5162

Coast.5162

You can always make it harder for yourself with taking some useless skillbar.
But that’s up to you ofcourse…

Posted by: Sina.9208

Sina.9208

Just did CoF 1/2 within 15 minutes. The bosses hp got decreased alot, and their damage aswell. Before the defend the magg part was fun with killing all the mobs. Now its just pathetic =/

Where is my hard mode? I thought dungeons were supposed to be hard in this game. This is just REDICOULUS (<— as a honor to the other topics in this section)

We were running with a guild group, maybe thats why but still really ANet? Really?

We are going to do SE and CoE now, before the patch SE took us 20 min to complete p1/3 I wonder how long it will take us now. But oh well…

Do fractals lvl49 instead of CoF path1 :-)

Posted by: Drachshyish.2319

Drachshyish.2319

Fracta,s are for the elite players… Dungeons are for people just wanting to gear up and do other stuff.

Posted by: Spiritraven.8237

Spiritraven.8237

I know saying I want “easy mode” won’t be the popular thing to say but yes, I am happy to see dungeons get nerfed. My girlfriend works as a caregiver for her mother and we just don’t have the time to spend over an hour in dungeons. Does this mean I think their should be no hard modes? Of course not. I would ultimately like to see easy/normal/hard mode.

Posted by: Wartna.8671

Wartna.8671

Do fractals lvl49 instead of CoF path1 :-)

Actually, i’m his friend and we did that together, we’re at scale 42, we plan on progressing further now with friends who can join us at our scale
So yeah :-p

Far Shiverpeaks
Kalevala [KALE]

Humposaurus.5764

@Sina, I just did FoM lvl 79 with Grimbane. Get on my lvl son! :P

Posted by: DancingPenguins.9875

DancingPenguins.9875

Did you do maw after the patch yet?

Posted by: Ioflux.4369

Ioflux.4369

he didnt do jade maw. You so ninja editted that post from “how did you get past the infinite agony”

Posted by: DancingPenguins.9875

DancingPenguins.9875

he didnt do jade maw. You so ninja editted that post from “how did you get past the infinite agony”

Yeah, realized it. I was hoping people found way to bypass the infinite agony. Got my hopes up for nothing.

Humposaurus.5764

Ye, maw isn’t possible beyond 50 i believe. You can get carried beyond 50 by doing uneven fractal numbers though.

But even then, the rewards don’t really add up to the amount of damage the mobs do. At lvl 79 you’ll face lvl 84 mobs which will hit you for 8k normal and like 15k crit.

Posted by: Swagg.9236

Swagg.9236

1. You’re running the easiest dungeon in the game.

2. High HP bosses that telegraph attacks that hit for a gorrillion damage isn’t challenging. It’s boring because all you end up doing is having a maypole dance around him until he dies.

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

It depends on your party. In Ascalonian Catacombs, there are a couple Instant-Kill attacks and 1-3 guys ALWAYS end up downed, which makes it a lot harder.