[EU] Lorbeerfraktion offering dungeonpaths!

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Doctor Faustus.6372

Doctor Faustus.6372

Hello EU-Guild Wars 2 Community!

As you all know, selling Dungeon Paths in Guild Wars 2 is a usual business. We from Lorbeerfraktion [LF] made it to our task to provide you, the community, with fully legit played runs for easy acces to level-ups or dungeon tokens. The basic idea we came up with is the following:

We provide you a list of dungeons we can solo/duo for you and you sign in if you want to buy this path.

If you’re interested feel free to klick spoilers!

How do I do this?
Since we do not want to come up with a whole website for such a project, just add one of the contacts below to your friendlist ingame, and we will coordinate the path you want to buy!

Why should I buy from you when a whole bunch of people are selling?
Well we could ask the same question the other way around, why don’t we just sell our runs to everybody? If you are making the decision to buy dungeonruns from us, you can be sure they are legitely played by us and you won’t get scammed for sure. For some kind of “proof” check out our YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/Lorbeerfraktion) to see how we work! On top of that, you can buy the dungeonpath instantly with no waiting time till the group is full or other issues that may arise due the selling process. Moreover we want to establish a good relationship between the buyers and us, since scamming is a usual process in Guild Wars 2, too.
If you need a Dungeon that is not listed below feel free to contact us anyways!

What do you require?
We simply requiring two buyers for the same dungeonpath, then we will simply run the dungeon and you will have your daily loot within a minute. A list with paths we can provide you with and the corresponding prices you will find below.

How can i contact you ingame?
Just send us – and that’s important – a mail (not a whisper) ingame to one of the following Members:

Doctor Faustus.6372
SeniorMagic.7230
HansHans.3891
Skinni.9012

We will try to answer your requests as soon as possible and provide you with the exact time we will do the path you require.

Available Dungeons

Dungeonpaths we can offer you right now with the average time we need to make them sellable and the corresponding prices.

Caudecus Manor:

Story: ~20min | on request

Path 1: ~30min | 4g/Slot

Path 2: ~15min | 5g/Slot

Path 3: ~25min | 3g/Slot

Citadell of Flame:

Twilight Arbor:

Path Up: ~25min | 4g/Slot

Path Forward: ~25min | 4g/Slot

Aetherpath: ~30min | 30g/Slot (only 2 buyable slots)

Honor of the Waves:

Path 1: ~30min | 6g/Slot

Path 2: ~30min | 6g/Slot

Sorrow’s Embrace:

Path 1: ~20min | 4g/Slot

Path 2: ~45min | 8g/Slot

The Ruined City of Arah:

Story: ~40min | on request

Path 1: ~30min | 7g/Slot

Path 2: ~30min | 7g/Slot

Path 3: ~25min | 8g/Slot

Path 4: ~60min | 18g/Slot

We are looking forward to see you guys ingame, till then have a nice time playing Guild Wars 2!

Lorbeerfraktion [LF]

[vC] Doctor Faustus.6372

(edited by Doctor Faustus.6372)

Posted by: TKiller.6829

TKiller.6829

Trying to sell sneakers to a Nike factory here bud.

Defeated by packet loss.

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

Trying to sell sneakers to a Nike factory here bud.

I like the effort though~ And there are some folks who do buy paths who lurk/read, so hey, they might get some customers.

Doctor Faustus.6372

we can duo arah p4 fully legit – there are enough videos on youtube of how to do it.
every dungeon we solo / duo we’re doing fully legit! we’re not useing bugs / kicking pugs!

[vC] Doctor Faustus.6372

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Fully Legit? lol
Glad to hear that you can duo arah p4 now, since it’s not nice to start pugs and then kick them in the end.

ofc you can duo arah p4.

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

You should probably make it clear EU or NA.

Theres no point accusing people with no proof. Wont get you anywhere. :P

Doctor Faustus.6372

You should probably make it clear EU or NA.

Theres no point accusing people with no proof. Wont get you anywhere. :P

topic updated. we’re on EU! ty

[vC] Doctor Faustus.6372

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

This is very nice. I don’t buy many paths as of late (no alts I care to level!) But for sure, I’ll look around when on my EU account just to support your efforts ^^.

I <3 legitimate dungeon sellers!

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Posted by: Mac.3872

Mac.3872

They nerf material farming spots. They add DR to farming materials yet they allow dungeon path selling to persist. Oo

Whats next? Anet selling dungeon paths in the store for only 400 gems!

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

Someone sounds mad. Maybe you should take the time to learn to solo and then reap the benefits of it for yourself.

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

They nerf things that don’t take skill to farm.

They don’t nerf things that actually take skill to `farm’.

Seems right.

Posted by: Cries Of Sorrow.5864

Cries Of Sorrow.5864

Path selling is a dried lake these days anyway, what benefits xD?

Main Elementalist:Train Of Thought
Alt Warrior: Burning Paris
Best Ele build EU.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Since you aren’t selling for welfare prices, I salute you OP.

Posted by: Sins.4782

Sins.4782

Probably the wrong place to ask, but how do you solo Bloody Victoria in CM p1? She kept getting backstabs out on me from stealth or just going invuln when I tried kiting her.

Posted by: Aleth.9630

Aleth.9630

Probably the wrong place to ask, but how do you solo Bloody Victoria in CM p1? She kept getting backstabs out on me from stealth or just going invuln when I tried kiting her.

As a thief I’d use Caltrops, or just stealth when she does? I’m not sure how long her stealth lasts.

Posted by: Veckna.9621

Veckna.9621

As a thief I’d use Caltrops, or just stealth when she does? I’m not sure how long her stealth lasts.

Her stealth has no duration restrictions as far as I can tell, I’ve been in stealth myself for over 10 seconds straight and she still hadn’t broke hers. Therefore I assume she only breaks her stealth when she drops out of it to daze and one-shot you.
With enough stun breakers it could probably be done, yet some lame safe spot to range her is probably the most logical answer to the question given how much damage every other ability she uses inflicts.

Posted by: Sins.4782

Sins.4782

Her stealth seems to last until she hits you, which is the problem. The backstab is an instant oneshot, but she doesn’t do it all the time. Still, idk how to deal with it outside of kiting her and using AoEs— which is problematic because I have no idea where she is as she’s stealthed. A guardian traited for lowest cd aegis’ might be able to do it, I guess. Maybe I’ll try again with guard later.

Posted by: Nephalem.8921

Nephalem.8921

Thief would be the best since you need to do the basement part.
You need at least 2 stunbreaker. I go with shadowstep and infiltrator signet with reduced signet recharge usually.
You could use daggerstorm for the stability but you need to do it before she stuns you.

After that the whole fight is about dodging her aa and death blossom. Kite her when you don’t have a stun breaker ready or she can backstab you if you are unlucky.

Doctor Faustus.6372

Please stay at the topic guys. This is not a discussion about how we do it – if you want to watch us doing solos / duos just follow our youtube channel. Some more videos coming soon!

[vC] Doctor Faustus.6372

Doctor Faustus.6372

Since we found a legit way to duo SE p2 we updated our thread. We think that some people might have trouble with the endboss(es) – we sell this “new” path for 10g / slot.
video will be on our channel soon!

[vC] Doctor Faustus.6372

Doctor Faustus.6372

New Dungeonpath for selling: hotw p2. ~30mins

[vC] Doctor Faustus.6372

Doctor Faustus.6372

New Path available: SE p1. ~ 20mins | 4g

[vC] Doctor Faustus.6372

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

Here I was so excited I might finally get a steady stream of CM Tokens for Aristocracy Runes for various characters, but turns out you all are EU. Sad days.

Posted by: IvanTheGrey.2941

IvanTheGrey.2941

I wish you best of luck finding good, repeat customers.

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

Aetherpath 4 men, 1slot-20g, 30min, 5g profit each
Aetherpath duo, 3slots-20g, 1,5h, 30g profit each

Repeat the 4men run 3 times to spend there the same time for half profit?

Edit:
Didn’t mean to question your sanity, but… lol
You run a dungeon for less profit to give your customer its product faster. Amazing.

(edited by sMihaly.1492)

Posted by: HansHans.3891

HansHans.3891

Aetherpath 4 men, 1slot-20g, 30min, 5g profit each
Aetherpath duo, 3slots-20g, 1,5h, 30g profit each

Repeat the 4men run 3 times to spend there the same time for half profit?

Edit:
Didn’t mean to question your sanity, but… lol
You run a dungeon for less profit to give your customer its product faster. Amazing.

We’re not doing the Aetherpath for personal profit, not yet….you have to know: most of us started doing solos/duos and (more or less serious) speedruns just recently (in the last month or sth. like that) and before we did the Aetherpath not often, maybe only once per week. Thats why it is – unlike other dungeonspaths we’ve run on a daily basis for a long time now – still something special and much entertaining, where everybody wants to participate Furthermore, each of us wants to get one of the rare skins, that drop from the chests inside the Aetherpath including the boss chest. And another reason is: nobody of us tried to duo this path so far, we only 4- or 3-manned it occasionally, because somebody got dc’ed or had to go afk. We’re only listing it here because we got questioned several times during selling arah p4 if we would also sell the Aetherpath for the dungeonmaster-achievment.

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Try putting a thread up on guildwars2guru.com if you haven’t already. I had a thread up there for me and some buddies a while back when we used to sell and it pulled a lot of traffic. I think the site might be kind of inactive now, but could be worth the try.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

Good luck on your business. You won’t be getting mine though

Doctor Faustus.6372

updated prices since more players want to buy and less people are selling.

[vC] Doctor Faustus.6372

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

You can check out SE story and add it to your list if you want to, nobody is selling that one ever yet it’s quiet easy.

Snow Crows [SC]

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

Wait people actually buy SE, TA and HotW p1?

Tour

Posted by: Vlad.1739

Vlad.1739

Your prices are very high. If and when I buy paths i kittentainly get almost all at half or less your quoted price. As any person with a sense of thrift can find much better deals on LFG. Good luck with this to anyone who wants to be client of them you should seriously negotiate better prices. I will not even bother to negotiate anything they seem out of touch. Dungeon tokens are not worth enough and gold rewards do not offset your prices. I can easily buy CM runs for less than 3G which is one example of your wacky prices. If anything your prices should be lower than random LFG sellers since you want a steady clientele, the ideal being you run dungeons fast and no selling downtime but no crazy prices. Do not buy you can find better deals in which buying the run is actually profitable to self not just the seller.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Your prices are very high. If and when I buy paths i kittentainly get almost all at half or less your quoted price. As any person with a sense of thrift can find much better deals on LFG. Good luck with this to anyone who wants to be client of them you should seriously negotiate better prices. I will not even bother to negotiate anything they seem out of touch. Dungeon tokens are not worth enough and gold rewards do not offset your prices. I can easily buy CM runs for less than 3G which is one example of your wacky prices. If anything your prices should be lower than random LFG sellers since you want a steady clientele, the ideal being you run dungeons fast and no selling downtime but no crazy prices. Do not buy you can find better deals in which buying the run is actually profitable to self not just the seller.

There is nothing wrong with selling for what you deserve.

Months back when I sold Arah, I’d sell p1 for 7g, p2 for 6g, p3 for 6g, and p4 for 18g every single time, no exceptions. The prices aren’t the problem, it’s the competition.

As long as there’s no one else trying to sell at the same time, it honestly will not really make much of a difference at all what the prices are. People WILL pay for it if they want the path.

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Also to point out to Vlad — these guys aren’t your usual sellers. They sell paths on demand. I think it’s fair to charge a premium for that ;-)

Doctor Faustus.6372

that has nothing to do with high prices – when we sell in the morning people usually buy it instantly! and when people pay it we offer it for that price – that’s the idea of free market economy. so we’re offering for that prices in LFG and also on demand and we got our happy buyers.
nobody needs to buy it! but if you wanna be sure not to be scammed – then we’re the guys you were looking for!
[Lorbeerfraktion] stands for fast and safe selling! no buguses / safespots / scamming!

[vC] Doctor Faustus.6372

Doctor Faustus.6372

restructured sellingpost for easier information and less wall-of-text.

[vC] Doctor Faustus.6372

(edited by Doctor Faustus.6372)