Easiest dungeons to solo?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Im bored. Want to try something challenging. But rather than getting wiped, what are peoples thoughts on what would be the easiest ones to do. Yes Yes, I know its time wasting when I could be out farming teh mad lootz for my legendarys, but quite frankly im bored with doing that, so I thought I might challenge myself to do something without dat mad lootz.

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

If you don’t mind glitching, SE p3 is really easy if you afk melee the first boss then afk range the armor transport and the final boss. IF you want a fast and easy solo go do ascalon fractal. 15ish minutes and your done.

[Ark]Noober

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Also hotw1 or cm3.

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Except GL (who you can still get stuck in a wall to not do anything) Arah Path 3 is really easy if you don’t bother using some glitches. First door won’t close (so you dont have to kill the 4 risens) when you choose the path while already standing there. Crusher can be killed from many safespots, Hunter is a joke.
Mage Crusher can be afk killed too, even if not using afk spots he tends to mostly not do anything except showing a headache. The part with the corrupted lights can be easily done as necro, thief or mesmer. Abominatios are easy too and then it comes to Lupicus. This encounter will require some (a lot) practise. Phase 1 gets really easy after a while because his attacks are easy to dodge, phase 3 isn’t too hard in my opinion aswell because his attack animations are all so “hasty” that i dodge by reflex. But in phase 2 i still pretty often fail. For the endboss event you will need some Embers and Spykits. Kite around all the aggro and when your spykit is recharged use an ember, stealth yourself, go into a circle for a second and then take aggro again. Repeat that for another circle and just make sure you dont loose aggro. The boss himself is pretty easy then, Autoattacks are weak and the charge is easy to dodge.
AC Path 1 was a pretty easy solo and except the burrow part it still is. Sadly the burrow part is kinda undoable without using glitches – if you have no problems using one you can pull the gravelings from the tunnel to the scepter-room, stealth yourself and let hodgins die when he is starting his monologue. Event will begin with hodgins dead, so hodgins cant die again to make the event fail.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Why solo if you exploit?

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Also hotw1 or cm3.

I forgot about hotw path 1. This would most likely be the easiest path to solo especially if you jump in the hole. If that’s not your thing I imagine you could jump up and down the stairs and range. Probably doable on any class.

I think you missed the solo train though. Seems anet is strongly against it since they keep changing stuff that people solo plus the crit food nerf. I imagine a lot of the solo’s that have been done wont be doable anymore after the last update.

[Ark]Noober

(edited by x per fection x.2096)

Posted by: bluewanders.5297

bluewanders.5297

Why solo if you exploit?

Plus 1 to you fellow poster… plus 1 to you.