Easy raiding class ?

Easy raiding class ?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Falados.7165

Falados.7165

Yet i have carpal tunnel syndrome and really want to get into Fract runs to get ascended gear and yet want class simple and easy to go from t1>t4 (even fun for POF elite spec) and also want to do good dps and less button to push (due to carpel tunnel) so help ?

Easy raiding class ?

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Thief. Mostly autoattack spam with the occasional bounding dodge. Easy high DPS and incredibly forgiving class to dodge mechanics since you got so many innate dodges.

Easy raiding class ?

Posted by: Xar.1387

Xar.1387

Warrior. Easy and very useful class. U need 2 of them on every boss, because of might.

I do not recommend creating pure DPS role If you are a beginner, because in the current situation its worth to have few DPS classes – for different bosses. Btw DPS meta changes rly often, so it may be huge problem for beginner to adapt. Also people which DPS often got important roles on the bosses. Like cannons on Sabetha. Eating shrooms on Sloth. Etc, etc, While War usually does not do such things.

So starting raiding as War is very safe option. U can get exp, many items and stuff. And then create more classes.

http://Aiwe.eu
RolePlay/PvP/Raid

(edited by Xar.1387)

Easy raiding class ?

Posted by: ButcherofMalakir.4067

ButcherofMalakir.4067

With expansion comming in a month, everything might soon change.

My idea was hammer guardian. He is not top pick but his rotation is mostly auto atacks, the main thing is to not interupt your aa chain and you dont need hands but either eyes, ears or just timing. He is decently tanky and provides damage reduction to whole party. Also he brings cc that needs to be used in a right moment which means you dont need to use them on cd but when needed (again you need head for this and only use the key when needed)

Easy raiding class ?

Posted by: voidvector.2780

voidvector.2780

In order to contribute sufficiently to succeed in raid, most (if not all) classes need to follow a “rotation” either for good DPS or good buff uptime. This is while avoiding or mitigating “boss mechanics”. You would need to be able to do at least that.

The rotation for some classes are easier than others, I would suggest looking for one of those.

Easy raiding class ?

Posted by: narcx.3570

narcx.3570

Power Engi is the current “spam 1” dps… I mean there’s more to it than that, but ya.

Easy raiding class ?

Posted by: Yobculture.5786

Yobculture.5786

Guardian isn’t that bad. It’s certainly a bit more than just pressing 1, but it’s also (one of) the top DPS class(es).

Far Shiverpeaks