Endgame

Endgame

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Khemizt.5104

Khemizt.5104

The game itself is terribly dull, I have been playing my 80 now for about 3 weeks or so, during that time I have come to the conclusion there are two ways to play this game, buy gold and buy your items which ruins the game for anyone that does it, or, grind the exact same content over and over and over and over, it’s a terrible system it’s so boring I couldn’t bring myself to log in today, it’s not fun running arah over and over for shards, its not fun running around gathering (the items are worth next to nothing), and it’s not fun playing WvW unless you are the dominate server. the drops from bosses are completely useless, WvW, purchasing, crafting, or dungeons all lead to the same gear, different name same stats?

I don’t know what else to say other than the game is just plain boring once you hit level 80.

Endgame

Posted by: nachtnebel.9168

nachtnebel.9168

Why do you do all these things if you don’t like them?

You don’t need to do WvW or to farm dungeons in order to get items that are not better than those you can craft. You also don’t need to use the TP cause the equip you get there is not much better than what you already have. The difference between rares and exoitics is not that huge.

The endgame of GW2 is about doing what you want to do, not about what you have to do.

Salix Babylonica (Necro), Tharnath (Guardian), N Faculty (Mesmer),
Occam Pi (Ele), Acaena Elongata (Warrior), Finja Salversdotir (Ranger),
Bytestream (Engineer), Vim Whitespace (Thief)

Endgame

Khemizt.5104

“In the past, we’ve talked about how in Guild Wars 2 we designed the game to avoid a common problem in many MMOs: grinding through chunks of boring, repetitive content to get to the occasional pockets of fun. With Guild Wars 2, we wanted the entire gameplay experience to be something that players enjoyed, regardless of how much time they could dedicate.” From guildwars2.com

You guys failed miserably in doing this, this has been the least fun of any MMO i have ever played with maybe the exception of D3 and thats a big maybe. The grinding in this game is 10x worse than that of wow, It takes hours upon hours of mindless grinding, either from farming consumables, running the most boring dungeons, or karma farm with a zerg to get one decent piece of gear.

Endgame

Khemizt.5104

Why do you do all these things if you don’t like them?

You don’t need to do WvW or to farm dungeons in order to get items that are not better than those you can craft. You also don’t need to use the TP cause the equip you get there is not much better than what you already have. The difference between rares and exoitics is not that huge.

The endgame of GW2 is about doing what you want to do, not about what you have to do.

The difference between exotics and rares is very big don’t know where that came from, and like my post states I won’t be doing these things any longer, but if I don’t want to do these mindless grinding things that anet said wouldn’t be a part of the game whats left to do lol??? Please elaborate.

Endgame

Posted by: Infuser.9685

Infuser.9685

Played game for 3-4 weeks got 100% map / best items /did all dungeons all paths except arah/max crafting all that was left to do was pvp/farming boring dungeons. Didnt log in bout 2 weeks now…

I dont understand how can someone build an MMO that lasts month or so…

U L L
80 lvl Norn Ranger
Seafarer’s Rest

Endgame

Posted by: aleiro.8521

aleiro.8521

“In the past, we’ve talked about how in Guild Wars 2 we designed the game to avoid a common problem in many MMOs: grinding through chunks of boring, repetitive content to get to the occasional pockets of fun. With Guild Wars 2, we wanted the entire gameplay experience to be something that players enjoyed, regardless of how much time they could dedicate.” From guildwars2.com

You guys failed miserably in doing this, this has been the least fun of any MMO i have ever played with maybe the exception of D3 and thats a big maybe. The grinding in this game is 10x worse than that of wow, It takes hours upon hours of mindless grinding, either from farming consumables, running the most boring dungeons, or karma farm with a zerg to get one decent piece of gear.

I enjoy it a lot. Doing 3 dungeons a day is hardly a grind, it sounds to me like you are the one grinding it. Do what you want to do for fun not for getting some shiny gold medal. If you don’t like any part of the game, I suggest you take a break man. Take it easy for a couple of days. Maybe you will want to come back and do something in-game. You don’t NEED exotics right now, maybe you think you do and that’s why you grind and grind which killed the experience for you. Instead focus on doing what you WANT to do for fun not for items, but for fun. Maybe you will feel better then.

Endgame

Khemizt.5104

I enjoy it a lot. Doing 3 dungeons a day is hardly a grind, it sounds to me like you are the one grinding it. Do what you want to do for fun not for getting some shiny gold medal. If you don’t like any part of the game, I suggest you take a break man. Take it easy for a couple of days. Maybe you will want to come back and do something in-game. You don’t NEED exotics right now, maybe you think you do and that’s why you grind and grind which killed the experience for you. Instead focus on doing what you WANT to do for fun not for items, but for fun. Maybe you will feel better then.

I am taking a break, permanently, these games are about progression and obtaining better gear, I don’t see how you consider running the same dungeons every day without change as not grinding even by your logic the game is a grind, which wouldn’t be so bad but those dungeons your speaking of weren’t extremely boring and non-engaging, just give it a bit more time and you yourself will be just as bored.

Endgame

Posted by: Bytor.3826

Bytor.3826

A) The game JUST came out. You can’t realistically expect there to be a ton of neat kitten to do end game yet. ANet is still ironing out bugs and such.

B) Don’t like grinding? Don’t like farming? Don’t like doing the same dungeons repeatedly? Then why the hell are you playing an MMO?

This game is all about PvP anyways. Get your gear then go wreck kitten. If you don’t like WvWvW, you could always do some SPvP or TPvP.

This is my signature. Marvel at its brilliance!

Endgame

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

1.GW2 is not subscription based MMO so you don’t have to log everyday
2.GW2 is not like traditional MMO’s based on gear tread mill so you don’t have to log everyday.
3.If you are bored you can stop playing for a while and when you return you won’t be left behind because i say it again gear gear stats in GW2 isn’t so important.
4.No one is saying that you have to play 6 hours a day.
5.When GW2 1st launched it was new and shiny so i tried to level as fast as possible and it still took me and my brother to get to 80 for 2 weeks.Once i saw what GW2 could offer me and i was more accustomed with the game i started playing less but doing what i liked.
So my advice to you is play less.This game is not meant to be played 24/7

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

Endgame

Infuser.9685

B) Don’t like grinding? Don’t like farming? Don’t like doing the same dungeons repeatedly? Then why the hell are you playing an MMO?

Agree. BUT Anet said no farming no grinding no doing same dungeons repeately cause they dont want same boring mmo like others. I love those things, just sayin…

U L L
80 lvl Norn Ranger
Seafarer’s Rest

Endgame

Posted by: Bytor.3826

Bytor.3826

Agree. BUT Anet said no farming no grinding no doing same dungeons repeately cause they dont want same boring mmo like others. I love those things, just sayin…

You’d have to direct me to where they said that. I was excited for this game, but I didn’t really look for new updates on it prior to its release, nor did I get it on release.

But these things have been cornerstones of MMOs since Everquest. Hell, not even MMOs, just RPGs in general. It would be extremely hard to remove these things from an MMO.

This is my signature. Marvel at its brilliance!

Endgame

Khemizt.5104

A) The game JUST came out. You can’t realistically expect there to be a ton of neat kitten to do end game yet. ANet is still ironing out bugs and such.

This game is all about PvP anyways. Get your gear then go wreck kitten. If you don’t like WvWvW, you could always do some SPvP or TPvP.

I agree, the thing I don’t agree with is anet’s marketing if I would have known this would be one of the most grind heavy mmo’s released I would have steered clear of it and just purchased MoP this was supposed to be a different type of MMO, and it’s not, it uses the same broken down system as every MMO only this isn’t nearly as polished. So whats the point?

Endgame

Khemizt.5104

You’d have to direct me to where they said that. I was excited for this game, but I didn’t really look for new updates on it prior to its release, nor did I get it on release.

But these things have been cornerstones of MMOs since Everquest. Hell, not even MMOs, just RPGs in general. It would be extremely hard to remove these things from an MMO.

Repost from the top but here it is in anets words:

Endgame

Posted by: RamzaBehoulve.5640

RamzaBehoulve.5640

You are just twisting what they said to fit your opinion or you simply didn’t understand what they meant.

They aren’t saying there is no grind at all. They are saying to access the fun content, there is no grind. It’s a direct reference to the WoW type of gear grind needed to access the harder dungeons/raids. And indeed, there is no need to grind anything to access any playable content in GW2. At lvl 80, you have direct access to everything the game has to offer, no extra grind to do to play them.

Did you seriously expect to get Exotics, Legendaries and all the cool skins by playing 30 minutes? Those are meant as achievements for your character.

(edited by RamzaBehoulve.5640)

Endgame

Posted by: wolfram.8291

wolfram.8291

meh, we don’t need to convince one player to enjoy the game. if he doesn’t enjoy playing a video game, he doesn’t enjoy it. why do i feel this way? i like going back and just exploring, doing stuff i didn’t do on my way to lvl 80 the first time, ie jumping puzzles, dynamic events. and when i get tired of something i ask my friends what they’re doing and enjoy participating in their experience even if i’ve done it before blah blah we could all go on describing how to enjoy a game but if your not interested in having fun why bother with a disgruntled ungrateful brat. /chuckle

Endgame

Posted by: Eve.1029

Eve.1029

I’m not sure what games you were playing, but my experience have been is that every new game comes out- it’s easier and easier to grind/level/gear.
First long term mmo I played: Flyff- grind at end is 0.5% of your level per hour. Best gear is RNG due to enchant system. Gear breaks on fail enchant.

next: 2moons- pvp while grinding tokens for hours a day for a 30 min window of pvpve instance 3 times a day. lvling is a little faster? like 15% a day I think. Best gear= RNG due to enchant system. Gear break on fail enchant

Atlantica online? A game revolved around guild dungeon grind, daily dungeon grind, mob grinding for materials. – had an AWESOME tournament system though.

few years later: aion, lvling like 10% of a level per hour at the very beginning when lvling was called “tough.” Gearwise: three – four month of 1-2hr dungeon every single day for Most of your pieces-no guarantee due to RNG. To enchant your gear to best- boat load of money, may never get it +10. No gear breaking at least for fail enchant. For each new set that comes out it’s 3-4 months effort for the hardcorers, 6 months + for the mid roaders.

and now: Guild wars 2: leveling is 1 level per 1.5 hrs. Gearing to best gear: One week.
I know that’s not true for everyone, but since the gearing rate I gave for the other games i listed are for hardcore players, this rate is a hardcore player rate too. (180 in 1.5 hr for dungeon bonus, play 5 more hours for 100 more tokens spaced out 1 run per hour with event farming in between. Sell loot to buy runes/sigils. That’s 280 tokens a day – 1 piece a day) No enchanting to draw out the pain.

You didn’t want grind? you don’t have grind in gw2. What you’re not accustomed to, is having too much time on your hands where you’re not forced to continue grinding. Go WvW, Spvp, exploring, organizing events w/ guildies.

Endgame

Posted by: yayuuu.9420

yayuuu.9420

Imo this game has one basic problem.
The fastest way to get full exotic is… staying in 1 place and killing trolls together with 20 more players, looting powerfull blood and selling it on TP then buying the best equipment.
It takes 1 week to get max lvl and then 2 days to get the best gear. When you have the best possible gear, you will notice, that it’s not worth to do ANYTHING. Any event won’t give you a reward, because you have everything. Any killed dragon won’t give you a reward, any dungeon won’t give you a reward. Just nothing. You can start another character, but once you hit lvl 80 and the best gear, you are in the same point as before.
There should be something called character progress. You do something, so you become a bit stronger. It’s not a matter of days to become stronger, but for example, you have to kill all world bosses to get 1 trophy from each boss and then you can create some stronger armor from these. You have to kill some bosses in various dungeons to get something that you can exchange for another armir piece.
Everything you do, should give you a reward, so you will be able to focus on something to get what you want and once you get it, you will be happy and you will feel, that you want to continue playing to get more.
Atm, I’m farming dungeons to get skins for my elementalist (I’m missing only 60 tokens for gloves) and then I’ll probably get a thief to lvl 80, but after that I have no idea what to do in this game. For me fun is getting rewards, not repeating events or dungeons, so if you say that I should do what I want then I want to get rewards, doesn’t matter how.

Endgame

Posted by: RamzaBehoulve.5640

RamzaBehoulve.5640

You are just twisting what they said to fit your opinion or you simply didn’t understand what they meant.

They aren’t saying there is no grind at all. They are saying to access the fun content, there is no grind. It’s a direct reference to the WoW type of gear grind needed to access the harder dungeons/raids. And indeed, there is no need to grind anything to access any playable content in GW2.

I think you dont understand what YOU are saying…

If what u said is what they ment, then in that case you have access to fun content in any mmo w/o grinding. U can accsess any dungeon in wow or any other game w/o grind, its just u wont be able to do kitten there.

Stop being funboy and accept the facts plz.

My statement stands. You just said the same thing in a different way. In GW2, you can access AND do the content without trouble. In WoW, you can sometimes access without prior unlocking, but even if you do, you can’t do the content because you lack the gear, so you have to grind it, so it’s the same as it being locked out to your character.

I’m not a fanboy and I seriously feel insulted. Watch your tongue next time.

(edited by RamzaBehoulve.5640)

Endgame

Infuser.9685

You didn’t want grind? you don’t have grind in gw2. What you’re not accustomed to, is having too much time on your hands where you’re not forced to continue grinding. Go WvW, Spvp, exploring, organizing events w/ guildies.

I think u missed the main problem. The problem is there is nothing to do ( call it grind if u want ) not, too much to do ( grind ).

Max lvl in 1 week, best gear in 2 days, whats left to do is farm skins in dungeons and pvp. ( tnx god pvp is great )

U L L
80 lvl Norn Ranger
Seafarer’s Rest

Endgame

Infuser.9685

They aren’t saying there is no grind at all. They are saying to access the fun content, there is no grind. It’s a direct reference to the WoW type of gear grind needed to access the harder dungeons/raids. And indeed, there is no need to grind anything to access any playable content in GW2.

If what u said is what they ment, then in that case you have access to fun content in any mmo w/o grinding. U can accsess any dungeon in wow or any other game w/o grind, its just u wont be able to do kitten there.

My statement stands. You just said the same thing in a different way. In GW2, you can access AND do the content without trouble. In WoW, you can sometimes access without prior unlocking, but even if you do, you can’t do the content because oyu lack the gear, so you have to grind it, so it’s the same as it being locked out to your character.

My aploligies. But what ur saying dosnt make any sense.

As you said you can accsess any content in wow but u cant do it cause ur gear depended. Then you say unlike other mmos in GW u dont need to grind to accsess and do the fun content. Yes its true u can accsess fun content (as in wow and any othermmo) but you still need gear ( cause in arah w/o full exotics etc ur usless ) to actualy do it so no ur statment dosnt stand. In GW you need gear just like in WOW to do certen dungeons.

To put it simple:

wow as an example = can access any content but cant do it w/o gear

GW2 = an access any content but cant do it w/o gear

So what makes GW different to point that “no grind needed” out?

U L L
80 lvl Norn Ranger
Seafarer’s Rest

(edited by Infuser.9685)

Endgame

Posted by: Ninth Requiem.3250

Ninth Requiem.3250

Imo this game has one basic problem.
The fastest way to get full exotic is… staying in 1 place and killing trolls together with 20 more players, looting powerfull blood and selling it on TP then buying the best equipment.
It takes 1 week to get max lvl and then 2 days to get the best gear. When you have the best possible gear, you will notice, that it’s not worth to do ANYTHING. Any event won’t give you a reward, because you have everything. Any killed dragon won’t give you a reward, any dungeon won’t give you a reward. Just nothing. You can start another character, but once you hit lvl 80 and the best gear, you are in the same point as before.
There should be something called character progress. You do something, so you become a bit stronger. It’s not a matter of days to become stronger, but for example, you have to kill all world bosses to get 1 trophy from each boss and then you can create some stronger armor from these. You have to kill some bosses in various dungeons to get something that you can exchange for another armir piece.
Everything you do, should give you a reward, so you will be able to focus on something to get what you want and once you get it, you will be happy and you will feel, that you want to continue playing to get more.
Atm, I’m farming dungeons to get skins for my elementalist (I’m missing only 60 tokens for gloves) and then I’ll probably get a thief to lvl 80, but after that I have no idea what to do in this game. For me fun is getting rewards, not repeating events or dungeons, so if you say that I should do what I want then I want to get rewards, doesn’t matter how.

There was never going to be this. What you’re describing is a “gear treadmill” – do X to get the gear so you can do Y, so you can get the gear to do Z etc etc. I think this is what Infuser and the OP are after too.
This is against Anet’s basic philosophy – max stat items are fairly easy to obtain, and after that it’s about you being better at the game (rather than your character having bigger numbers), and doing whatever you find enjoyable (rather than doing the next step in a line of the same things).
The rewards for completion are aesthetic skins.

Also, in terms of repeating content, this is much lighter than normal. The “normal” is having to repeat a dungeon/world boss with a slim chance of getting the item you want, and needing a full set in order to progress to the next tier.

Endgame

Posted by: Rhinala.1739

Rhinala.1739

I read a lot about the lack of end game content and that the game is not fun after the player reach max level, but what i’m curios about is what are you looking for?
In this game it is as easy or as hard to get gear as the player want, you can grind to your heart content or just explore and do dynamic events for fun.
I have only one character a level 80 guardian, the only exotic item that i have is my sword, the rest is rare. do i care about it? not realy i will slowly get the items that i want. currently my map is only 59% explored and i’m in no rush to finish this title.
What i like about this game is that there is no rush to do anything, currently i enjoy to explore and get distracted by any event any call for help for boss fights and help friends with personal stories and such. this is what i enjoy and this game fit perfectly.
I don’t like when the game give me a defined path of progression after i gain max level.
This game give me the feeling i received when i played oblivion and finished the main quest and faction quests, i had the best gear the best weapons and great spells, i just roamed the land for the sheer fun of it. Even after 240 hours of gameplay i find that there is so much to learn and so much to perfect combat wise.
Don’t get me wrong this game have flaws that can get me ballistic, i hate the dungeon mechanics that fact that i need to fight enemies with bloated HP and bloated damage without any fun abilities or any fun danger in the dungeon, but it is a fun game to play. join a group of 4 friends and explore the land with them without constantly think about the reward and see how much fun it can be.

(edited by Rhinala.1739)

Endgame

Khemizt.5104

meh, we don’t need to convince one player to enjoy the game. if he doesn’t enjoy playing a video game, he doesn’t enjoy it. why do i feel this way? i like going back and just exploring, doing stuff i didn’t do on my way to lvl 80 the first time, ie jumping puzzles, dynamic events. and when i get tired of something i ask my friends what they’re doing and enjoy participating in their experience even if i’ve done it before blah blah we could all go on describing how to enjoy a game but if your not interested in having fun why bother with a disgruntled ungrateful brat. /chuckle

You are the reason this game will die soon.
Nuff said I’m out, have fun fan boys, there is clear issues with the game but if all anyone is going to do is defend a sub-par title then there is no point, the game will die.

BTW about half my guild has already quit and all my RL friends.

(edited by Khemizt.5104)

Endgame

Posted by: SiNoS.2147

SiNoS.2147

Nuff said I’m out, have fun fan boys, there is clear issues with the game but if all anyone is going to do is defend a sub-par title then there is no point, the game will die.

Same thing was said of GW1. It was the 2nd largest game of the time. We survived just fine without your type. We will do so again. I bid you good bye. /show’s you the door.

Endgame

Posted by: Luminastik.6958

Luminastik.6958

Same thing was said of GW1. It was the 2nd largest game of the time. We survived just fine without your type. We will do so again. I bid you good bye. /show’s you the door.

Guild Wars 1 may have been big in the beginning, but it’s population dwindled slowly. Guild Wars 2 was big in the beginning, and most of the population is already gone. You can’t say that a game will be fine just because of the game that came before it. The only example I need is D3.

Endgame

SiNoS.2147

My statement stands. You just said the same thing in a different way. In GW2, you can access AND do the content without trouble. In WoW, you can sometimes access without prior unlocking, but even if you do, you can’t do the content because oyu lack the gear, so you have to grind it, so it’s the same as it being locked out to your character.

As you said you can accsess any content in wow but u cant do it cause ur gear depended. Then you say unlike other mmos in GW u dont need to grind to accsess and do the fun content. Yes its true u can accsess fun content (as in wow and any othermmo) but you still need gear ( cause in arah w/o full exotics etc ur usless ) to actualy do it so no ur statment dosnt stand. In GW you need gear just like in WOW to do certen dungeons.

To put it simple:

You honestly dont need exotics. I’ve done most content just fine in rare gear. Infact i’ve done harder content and survive more stuff than people in full exotic with so called optimum builds. If your having to use your gear as a crutch to get threw a zone thats on you. But it is not needed. Just takes some teamwork and realizing you have to watch your back while watching others as well. You cant go in as a cannon expecting someone to pick up your slack in the other areas. Otherwise you will be hurting. This is the point there makeing. You dont actually need the gear if you learn to support your team while they support you.

If this isent you then i appologize i just get the feeling from your post your team mates have to clean up after you in the other area’s so you can pewpew more.

Endgame

SiNoS.2147

Guild Wars 1 may have been big in the beginning, but it’s population dwindled slowly. Guild Wars 2 was big in the beginning, and most of the population is already gone. You can’t say that a game will be fine just because of the game that came before it. The only example I need is D3.

Its population was actually fairly steady around a mill to mill and a half or so till the last 6 months to a year but kinda expected when nothings really launching for it. As for this games pop. MoP just launched. So ofcourse your going to see a dip. The numbers for GW2 are still fairly decent would be my guess.

Endgame

Posted by: Luminastik.6958

Luminastik.6958

Its population was actually fairly steady around a mill to mill and a half or so till the last 6 months to a year but kinda expected when nothings really launching for it. As for this games pop. MoP just launched. So ofcourse your going to see a dip. The numbers for GW2 are still fairly decent would be my guess.

The population of GW1 went back up in the last few months of the game due to people trying to get enough HoM points for GW2. Most people weren’t actually playing the game with others, just going about their own business. And yes, MoP may have just launched, but that doesn’t explain the massive dip in population that has been seen in the last week or two.

Endgame

Posted by: Untouch.2541

Untouch.2541

Played game for 3-4 weeks got 100% map / best items /did all dungeons all paths except arah/max crafting all that was left to do was pvp/farming boring dungeons. Didnt log in bout 2 weeks now…

I dont understand how can someone build an MMO that lasts month or so…

I know how, they don’t force you to grind content.

Endgame

Posted by: UnderdogSMO.9428

UnderdogSMO.9428

To put it simple:

Good gear is WAY easyer to get in GW2

hell enter every zone and you can get at level gear for cheep at a vender in that zone, ((it just looks like Kitten))

alot of my gear is actualy under level because i like how it looks and im not willing to transmute alot of it ((i have like 30 trans stone’s i have found in game >_>))

But I do A_ok and often servive better than the rest of my group

Endgame

Posted by: Fabsm.5897

Fabsm.5897

The people continue to say that endgame is dull because they expect a WoW-style endgame: raids, gear and stuff to show off.
Something to say to the other people:
“I am the best, i have xxxxxxxxxxxx (put your favorite epics here), i have done yyyyyyyyyy (put your favorite hard-mode raid here) and you won’t see it for a long while because you zzzz (insert your favorite insult here)”.

This is not the case in GW2. This game is meant to be played and enjoyed with friends/guilds (as the name GUILD Wars), to enjoy all the content together, independent of effort, time, and gear.

All the people who say “endgame is dull” tend to say so because they don’t find a way to “beat the game”. You don’t have to beat the game, game is here to be enjoyed.

And the second part of the game (WARS) should have prepared you to the endgame… that is WARring with other people. World vs World is the real endgame, and, to a small extent, Tournaments. But these are SOCIAL commitments, something i don’t think the players who speedgrind the content are looking for..

What it really baffles me is people starting complaining after one month. Sheeesh.

I don’t mind if you’ve played 24/7, but how many hours have you played this game? It doesn’t cost more than a console RPG game, or a shoot em up. And i bet you’re going to not regret that purchase at all.

So, stop looking for a way to “beat the game”. Try enjoying it. You’re not paying a monthly fee, you can take your time.

Fabsm
Guardian of Moonlight Shadow [MLS]

Endgame

Khemizt.5104

Bassically what I’ve gathered from all the people that is defending the games current state is that it was made for casual players and has nothing to offer the hardcore gamers (the players that will keep this game alive), thanks for the info going to buy MoP today.

Endgame

SiNoS.2147

The population of GW1 went back up in the last few months of the game due to people trying to get enough HoM points for GW2. Most people weren’t actually playing the game with others, just going about their own business. And yes, MoP may have just launched, but that doesn’t explain the massive dip in population that has been seen in the last week or two.

Two parts i would say. One being MoP. Second being most are figuring out that you dont have to play it 24/7 to be of use to anyone. So there actually spreading out there play times now and enjoying the game instead of grinding. I know all my friends are. I see them on and off now. Theres takeing it slow and enjoying content since i told them to slow down because 80 is just like 30 and might as well enjoy it on the way up. No reason to bash your head against the keyboard grinding to hit 80. It will be there and waiting for them.

Endgame

Posted by: Maximillian Greil.1965

Maximillian Greil.1965

Can somebody block this thread, makes me sad bunny reading this.

For the second time please don’t troll my threads!

It’s a troll thread, why not troll it? Wanna know the answer to your question? if you don’t like the game, don’t play it. No need to post about it, just quit and move on.

Endgame

Khemizt.5104

Can somebody block this thread, makes me sad bunny reading this.

For the second time please don’t troll my threads!

It’s a troll thread, why not troll it? Wanna know the answer to your question? if you don’t like the game, don’t play it. No need to post about it, just quit and move on.

Threads dead bro, Thanks for your input. To reiterate:

“Bassically what I’ve gathered from all the people that is defending the games current state is that it was made for casual players and has nothing to offer the hardcore gamers (the players that will keep this game alive), thanks for the info going to buy MoP today.”

Endgame

Posted by: Dead.7385

Dead.7385

I don’t get what gold has to do with Arah tokens, or any explorable tokens. You know you can’t buy them right?

Endgame

Posted by: Disconnected.9253

Disconnected.9253

5g says you will be posting the same kitten in a MoP thread in a month or 2.

my suggestion would be to try Tera, I heard that game is grindy as hell.

Endgame

Posted by: Aden Celeste.3650

Aden Celeste.3650

To Khemizt.5104

Dude. Please just quit. If you don’t like a game, don’t trash it, just move on.

This game is excellent. Anet people put their hearts into this and graphic wise, story wise, combat wise, everything is inspired, including the exploration in the game. I love it, and many others do, so shut up and play something else.

Thanks a lot!

Endgame

Infuser.9685

To put it simple:

If this isent you then i appologize i just get the feeling from your post your team mates have to clean up after you in the other area’s so you can pewpew more.

Can u plz explain from what sentence did u get this feeling? I didnt say once anything about my team, or dungeon experience or anything closely related to it…if this is some poor attempt to offend me and cover it up with sweat words, plz spare me…

And no sir, my team or i have no problems with dungeons, we enjoyed them for first few runs and did pretty good until it got boring as hell.

U L L
80 lvl Norn Ranger
Seafarer’s Rest

Endgame

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

Hi,

as the topic is currently drifting, we now lock it.

Thanks for your contribution

(edited by Moderator.9672)