Entire party gets booted to LA?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: kevin.3584

kevin.3584

So we’re trying to progress a bit in fractals of the mists.. We’re doing decent, making it to tier 2 and all. Everyone is in a good mood. But then the following happens: we’re fighting the last boss of tier 2 (winged grawl dude) when one of my party members’ game crashes. Sucks, sure enough, after she restarts the game she tries to enter the dungeon again with us. At first it seemed promising, portrait showing up and all but the next second? BAM! we’re all booted to LA. I mean, seriously? we were almost done with that boss.
Dungeons sure are fun, but this is something that shouldn’t have happened. We wasted at least 40 minutes here and now we have to do the 2nd tier all over. Don’t mind doing it again but this is something that could happen again easily and thus should be fixed.

Posted by: Eternis.1746

Eternis.1746

My computer crashed and I couldn’t rejoin at all, I was sent to LA

Posted by: katsu.4052

katsu.4052

I don’t know if you were the one in my party or not, but this exact same thing happened to me… I was the one who crashed and tried to rejoin the dungeon causing everyone to get booted to LA.

http://prescribedrx.com/
NA | Sea of Sorrows

Posted by: Rodasta.3124

Rodasta.3124

Guild wars client crashed and I was sent to LA not able to join my party members anymore……