Excess CoF Tokens

Excess CoF Tokens

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

So, I’ve got about 1200 excess CoF tokens, and I’m not sure what to use it on. I can’t gear up alts, because I’ve only got one other 80 and it’s full exotic as well. I have 50 Black Lion Salvage Kit uses, so I’ve been thinking about using them all on rares to salvage for ectos – if I do this, should I hold on to them until after the CoF nerf? Or should I just buy four exotics and throw them into the forge?

Thanks in advance.

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

Excess CoF Tokens

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Unless you want gold, personally I think it’s always a great idea to have some tokens available that will allow you to buy Berserker gear. I’d hold on to them just in case you ever decide you need more weapons on one of your two existing characters, or perhaps you decide to make a new character down the line.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Excess CoF Tokens

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

considering we are getting the wallet soon I would just hold onto them until in case you really want something from it later

Oceanic [LOD]

Excess CoF Tokens

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

Yeah, I’m going to hold on to them for a bit – but in general, what’s the best way to spend them?

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

Excess CoF Tokens

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

zerker gear for your characters, buy three exoshields anduse mystic forge stone to throw in to forge for chance at precursor or buy regular rares from the vendor to salvage for ecto.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Excess CoF Tokens

Posted by: Hjorje.9453

Hjorje.9453

colesy said the main uses for them. I usually buy the rare gauntlets to salvage for ectos with my tokens. CoF tokens are so easy to get that hanging on to them for long periods isn’t really needed. I can gear out a toon in about 2 weeks if I know I am going with a set of armor from there. Just run it on alts each day and it gets done really quick.

Hjorje

Excess CoF Tokens

Posted by: tAzz.8497

tAzz.8497

keep them for an alt or new armor if u want . the new update made it so u cant farm tokens like before … 1 char 60 tokens u change toon for a new run bam 20 tokens.

Excess CoF Tokens

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Huh? I thought that just made it so you would only get the gold once, I didn’t see them say anything about messing with the tokens.

Excess CoF Tokens

Posted by: ForGreatJustice.3452

ForGreatJustice.3452

You might want to economize your token usage now since you won’t get max tokens if you do clears with an alt.

Excess CoF Tokens

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

If you do try to turn them into ecto, buy the heavy armour. It has a chance to salvage into orichalcum.