F50 Bloomhunger 2:47 Solo - Elementalist

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Sesshi.2610

Sesshi.2610

Sub 3 bloom solo ^^ my d/f time on it was 3:36

Here’s the video.

More information in the video description.

Posted by: Amicable Pugs.4503

Amicable Pugs.4503

Sesshi makes ele, "I will never use staff, staff is for line casting only.
Look at Sesshi now.

Sesshi.2610

Sesshi makes ele, "I will never use staff, staff is for line casting only.
Look at Sesshi now.

Ye cuz back when i started playing my ele again ppl abused linecasting with meteor shower, tho I got bored of d/f so prefer staff now xd

Posted by: Amicable Pugs.4503

Amicable Pugs.4503

Where is Zhelyn now to see someone saying d/f is boring.

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Where is Zhelyn now to see someone saying d/f is boring.

Thing is I can understand someone like Sesshi saying that as with all the defenses the focus provides, well, I could see that being easier. And the way Sesshi plays staff jumping around attuenments, well, that looks far from boring

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Im sure is gonna be a stupid question, but here it goes. Why storm spirit is not buffing bloomhunger?

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Im sure is gonna be a stupid question, but here it goes. Why storm spirit is not buffing bloomhunger?

Because there is no storm spirit. For speedkills you have no choice but to pre-kill the spirits until you get the appropriate RNG involving no storm spirit, and you have one person stay in the instance within enough distance to be able to see bloomhunger and the spirits will never despawn.

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Oh I see. Ty Miku.

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

There is no RNG involved. The spawning order is always same. You only have to kill storm spirit once and leave the rest alive.

Posted by: bearbear.1903

bearbear.1903

Great kill Sesshi

Fractal noob here, but may I ask why the spirits don’t walk towards the boss? In the times I’ve fought Bloomhunger, the spirits always move forwards and get cleaved down by AoEs which means more storm spirits end up spawning.

Posted by: AnariiUK.7409

AnariiUK.7409

Very very nice kill! Shame about the IB#4 cancel at 2:48, not much you can do in that situation.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

There is no RNG involved. The spawning order is always same. You only have to kill storm spirit once and leave the rest alive.

Actually there is, because sometimes you will get the spawns that will keep moving towards bloomhunger until they inevitably end up in your cleave. There is a small chance that you will get a spawn that ends up far away and doesn’t continuously approach the boss.

This is the RNG I am referring to, not the specific type of spirit. When I say “including no storm spirit” it means that you can’t have a storm spirit alive in order to consistently go through your DPS rotations in a speedkill.

(edited by Purple Miku.7032)

Sesshi.2610

Very very nice kill! Shame about the IB#4 cancel at 2:48, not much you can do in that situation.

The icebow cancel was kinda my fault, it could have been avoided if I waited for the boss to attack, evade it then cast ice storm ._.