thread is greatest thriller of all time, i cant deal with so many twists

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

#FIRST Whole wing cleared

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets,

come play with me, We can be bitter old forumites without a raid team together.

:)

I’m in medical school now, and my desktop is in another state. I appreciate what this franchise has done, but part of me is glad that they destroyed the content that I loved. It makes it easier to move on and focus on school, which at this point in my life I need to do.

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

o.0

Doctor Crimsonwing to dungeon operating room STAT!!!!!!

:)

good on you bro, I miss your antics but i can totaly appreciate it. be a good student now ya hear!!!!

Posted by: Avarice.2791

Avarice.2791

I have never raided but this clearly proves what a joke raiding is in this game. At least in WoW it takes months to beat raids even for top guilds. Even then I don’t understand why anyone would take pride in raids. Anyone can beat the scripted static content with enough practice. Give me truly hard content with dynamic and opponents with brains and you got me interested.

He’s the guy who rages in the comments when The Onion posts on facebook. lolol

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Cant believe its still reeling them in.

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

I have never raided but this clearly proves what a joke raiding is in this game. At least in WoW it takes months to beat raids even for top guilds. Even then I don’t understand why anyone would take pride in raids. Anyone can beat the scripted static content with enough practice. Give me truly hard content with dynamic and opponents with brains and you got me interested.

He’s the guy who rages in the comments when The Onion posts on facebook. lolol

Facebook? Wow lol.

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Oh god, weth. Everytime I think you can’t get any more awesome.

Posted by: AliamRationem.5172

AliamRationem.5172

Scripted content does not equate to easy content.

As I recall, the heroic mode Lich King 25-man went months before a sponsored guild full of professional e-sports gamers finally beat it. And you know what? They even had the benefit of a raid-wide buff to both damage and health that Blizzard implemented over time to make the encounter more accessible (it started at 5% and I think increased by 5% each month until it hit 30%). I want to say the world first only occurred after the buff was at 10%!

World firsts aside, that level of difficulty is not required to produce a sense of accomplishment. It’s the effort you put in that determines that. If you beat a raid the first night, it cheapens the experience. If you hit the progression wall and spend weeks on an encounter, finally succeeding is that much sweeter.