FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Naduk.8750

Naduk.8750

I know difficulty 51-80 is not intended to be unlocked at the moment…

My personal reward level is 52, as I played odd numbers with other players, juts to raise my personal level.

The problem is: Ever since I’m 52, I haven’t got any weapon skin, ring or ascended box from Maw lvl 48. I said 48 guys. And I’ve done “48-runs” MANY times after raising my level, but I’ve got nothing.

So, I really think putting your personal reward level higer than 50 prevents you from getting any skin or ascended boxes!

Is it a bug? Is it intentional?
Is there any way I can lower my reward level back to 49?
This is really disapointing.

Before any of you say it: I know skins and boxes are rare from fractal. I’m saying it seems impossible to get them now for me, which I consider it’s unfair.

(edited by Naduk.8750)

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: Floryn.6307

Floryn.6307

So, I really think putting your personal reward level higer than 50 prevents you from getting any skin or ascended boxes!

Level 80 here since before I can remember, short answer is NO, a personal lvl higher than 50 does not prevent you from getting a skin or ascended boxes.

Band of BrothersMore than a guild, more than a team

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Naduk.8750

Level 80 here since before I can remember, short answer is NO, a personal lvl higher than 50 does not prevent you from getting a skin or ascended boxes.

It’s not my level. It’s my fractal reward level. I am level 80 too (ain’t it obvious enough?). My fractal reward level is 52. I doubt someone has a Fractal reward level higher than 60.

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

I doubt someone has a Fractal reward level higher than 60.

Good laugh.

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

Good laugh.

c:

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: Sanderinoa.8065

Sanderinoa.8065

Good laugh.

:)

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]
Retaliate is recruiting. again!
Fancy a Read? Extensive PvE Mesmer Guide

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Naduk.8750

Good laugh.

So, good to know.

How long ago did you last drop a skin in fractal lvl 80?

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

haviz.1340

I’m unlucky.

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Sanderinoa.8065

Good laugh.

So, good to know.

Considering logic, the last one I got at level 80 was somewhere around january, but the most recent one I got on lvl 48 was yesterday.

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Naduk.8750

Good laugh.

So, good to know.

Considering logic, the last one I got at level 80 was somewhere around january, but the most recent one I got on lvl 48 was yesterday.

I really don’t believe you. I’ve done more than 20 runs in 48 since I’m 52, and I got nothing. It’s not just bad luck. Something is really wrong. I was getting skins pretty often before I raised my level.

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Sanderinoa.8065

Good laugh.

So, good to know.

I really don’t believe you. I’ve done more 20 runs in 48 since I’m 52, and I got nothing. It’s not just bad luck. Something is really wrong. I was getting skins pretty often before I raised my level.

If you’re not going to believe my response why did you ask for one? x_x
its RNG, its random in essence, if you start trying to find patterns in it you will go insane.

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Naduk.8750

Good laugh.

So, good to know.

I really don’t believe you. I’ve done more 20 runs in 48 since I’m 52, and I got nothing. It’s not just bad luck. Something is really wrong. I was getting skins pretty often before I raised my level.

its RNG, its random in essence, if you start trying to find patterns in it you will go insane.

I’m not trying to find a pattern. I’ve even sent a request to ARENA asking if it’s something intentional (got no response so far). It’s just that a person with fractals lvl 80 droping a skin YESTERDAY is too fit.

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

haviz.1340

Sandy, you are not nice.

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Sanderinoa.8065

Good laugh.

So, good to know.

I’m not trying to find a pattern. I’ve even sent a request to ARENA asking if it’s something intentional (got no response so far). It’s just that a person with fractals lvl 80 droping a skin YESTERDAY is too fit.

Im sorry I do a lot of fractals

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: Pinkey Flowery.7018

Pinkey Flowery.7018

Fractal Reward level 80 here, and I’ve gotten skins from 20-48 since I reached it. No Ascended weapon drops though.

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Naduk.8750

Fractal Reward level 80 here, and I’ve gotten skins from 20-48 since I reached it. No Ascended weapon drops though.

That’s really good to read. Do you remember when did you last drop a skin/ring? Today (11/02/2013) I did another 48 run and got nothing.

I’d be most relieved if someone in the fifties said he got a skin from the last few weeks though.

(edited by Naduk.8750)

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: Harrahou.4518

Harrahou.4518

That’s really good to read. Do you remember when did you last drop a skin/ring? Today (11/02/2013) I did another 48 run and got nothing.

I’d be most relieved if someone in the fifties said he got a skin from the last few weeks though.

I am level 50 and I can assure you, that the guys posting above are level 80 pr. And your concern is telling me, why you even doing fractals if you don’t know how the rewards work. I have only ever gotten one skin with over 100 dailies. Its all RNG. Dont like it no one on this forum cares anymore, we all getting sick of people complaining about rewards.

R80 Multi Classer
Proud Owner of:
Oh Did That Just Happen [Mhmm]

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

Welcome back harrahou, I missed you , no lie.

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Naduk.8750

I am level 50 and I can assure you, that the guys posting above are level 80 pr. And your concern is telling me, why you even doing fractals if you don’t know how the rewards work. I have only ever gotten one skin with over 100 dailies. Its all RNG. Dont like it no one on this forum cares anymore, we all getting sick of people complaining about rewards.

Wow, I got a lot of skins, I even destroyed them to free up some space. Every one knows that in 100 tries you’re very likely get a lot more than one skin if you don’t raise your level higher than 49! My achievement is capped at 484 fractals. I’m not complaining about low rewards! I don’t need the skins anymore as I have legendary on both weapon swaps.

I’m complaining that once your level is higher than 50 your chance of getting rewards seems much smaller or non existent, which is a bug or intentional, but unfair nonetheless! Lvl 80 might be an exception. I give up. People here are not even trying to understand what I’m saying. I’ll wait for Arena reply my request.

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: Harrahou.4518

Harrahou.4518

Wow, I got a lot of skins, I even destroyed them to free up some space. Every one knows that in 100 tries you’re very likely get a lot more than one skin if you don’t raise your level higher than 49! My achievement is capped at 484 fractals. I’m not complaining about low rewards! I don’t need the skins anymore as I have legendary on both weapon swaps.

I’m complaining that once your level is higher than 50 your chance of getting rewards seems much smaller or non existent, which is a bug or intentional, but unfair nonetheless! Lvl 80 might be an exception. I give up. People here are not even trying to understand what I’m saying. I’ll wait for Arena reply my request.

Its just RNG…Nothing else to it. You are on a dry streak.

R80 Multi Classer
Proud Owner of:
Oh Did That Just Happen [Mhmm]

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

@Naduk You should google pseudo random number generator and then apply it to the server population (We’ll just say 1 million people play at all times).

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

I give up. People here are not even trying to understand what I’m saying. I’ll wait for Arena reply my request.

We understand what you are saying. We are telling you you are wrong. And you are telling us that we are wrong about you being wrong.

RNG is RNG. Take off the tin foil.

RIP in peace Robert

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: Tentonhammr.7849

Tentonhammr.7849

Ive done 3 high level fractal runs a day for a long, long, time. Usually 2 48s and 1 38, depending on what my group feels like doing/has time for. Starting in July, I hadn’t gotten a skin for 3 months. This last week I’ve gotten 5. Its just RNG.

Zelendel

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: sorenrye.7238

sorenrye.7238

I only have toons at 49. I asked a friend that is 56 fotm, and he noticed no difference in drops/rewards.

This one is kind of a joke, hope it’s ok:

Manifesting Luck – http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/10/02

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: The Sixteenth.2561

The Sixteenth.2561

I only have toons at 49. I asked a friend that is 56 fotm, and he noticed no difference in drops/rewards.

This one is kind of a joke, hope it’s ok:

Manifesting Luck – http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/10/02

You have liquid karma, they have liquid luck. Maybe they have essence of karma since we have essence of luck… Remebers me of the black quaggan seller that sells you potions that will make you rich in CoF map x)

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: Seveleniumus.5973

Seveleniumus.5973

I think it’s just RnG.
I believe it’s about 30% to get the skin on lv 48, so it’s not unreasonable to do 20 runs without one, pretty bad luck, but not unreasonable.

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: Syn Sity.5826

Syn Sity.5826

Guys, you just don’t understand what he is saying. If he is getting such bad luck then it MUST be intentional or a bug, otherwise why would it be happening to him? Truth be told, the most likely scenario is a conspiracy that goes all the way up to Mike O’Brien. They can’t hide the truth forever.

[DnT]

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: Izer.2083

Izer.2083

Some lucky people got 3-5 precussor while playing for 3-4 months. i’d played a year haven’t got mine yet, so is it a bug?
lol all drops are random.

Maybe u should change ur char name to “Lucky” or somthin… hope that’ll do the trick

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Some lucky people got 3-5 precussor while playing for 3-4 months. i’d played a year haven’t got mine yet, so is it a bug?
lol all drops are random.

Maybe u should change ur char name to “Lucky” or somthin… hope that’ll do the trick

No, Anet is singling you out and also singled out Naduk once he went above the intended threshold.

[DONE]

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

I thought Fractals had the worst RNG out of anything?

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

FRACTAL 50+ Rewards

Posted by: mage.3570

mage.3570

Here’s my experience with fractals 38/48:

- I have four characters at fractal 49 (ele, war, guard and mesmer – yup all the best classes).
- I also run fractal 38 because pugs don’t always handle fractal 48 so well (especially the grawl one). I also do 38 for the easy 10k+ karma.
- I did not notice a significant difference in the rewards between fractals 38 and 48. I did manage to get a precursor drop and an ascended box at 38 though. This doesn’t mean 48 drops are bad, maybe RNG was just not on my side.
- I have got almost all the fractal skins at this point, and zillions of fractal rings. More rings than I can equip on my 9 level 80 characters.
- I have seen an ascended box drop in one out of every 5-10 runs. This is a team drop, not personal. So, if I would have to guess, it would normally take someone a month to get a RANDOM ascended box drop from a moderately high level fractals. At least it’s free…

Been there, done that. What’s next?

(edited by mage.3570)