Fractal Runners rejoice

Fractal Runners rejoice

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: daksh.2176

daksh.2176

on the 23rd they are adding the ability to change the stats of our gear. As someone who has like 30 healing gear boxes this is very welcome news.

Wolf- qT- quantify-GIMME NEW DUNGEONS

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Yep. I just gained a whole bank tab almost. Going to make a whole sinister set for the engineer, finish off my guardian’s zerk gear and start a set of light zerk gear. A few duplicate boxes left, but OMG so nice.

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

But apparently I’m crazy for being happy I saved… approximately 1k gold (over 2 full armors + weapons).

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

I’m happy for you, you, and you!

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Yay!

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: Embrace The Bold.7619

Embrace The Bold.7619

Well its about time xD

The Sickest Guild NA

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: Bohantopa.5729

Bohantopa.5729

Now they tell us. I used up almost all my weapon boxes to unlock the skins (and get some space i was up to 2 full bank tabs). Should have kept the weapons.

(edited by Bohantopa.5729)

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

“There are no plans to do this type of recipe for rings, or other Ascended Trinkets.
There are plans… for things… and stuff… If I personally had a boat load of useless ascended rings laying around, I would not be deleting them right now.”

OH

MY

GOD.

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: nathan goossen.9546

nathan goossen.9546

so it means if i get a box of for instace someting with condi dmg and you us it just for the sake of it and then you can switch the armor around to zerker ?

sounds cool and easyer way to get ascended without having to work on the whole proces of making ascended

Naomi DragonFury

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: nathan goossen.9546

nathan goossen.9546

wel only nead to get boxes then =)

Naomi DragonFury

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: Satenia.9025

Satenia.9025

This is great news indeed. Storing all those boxes with undesired stats in my bank finally seems to pay off.

But not only that, personally I also see this as an extra motivation to play fractals again. With this change, the whole matter of the reward system and it’s RNG-nature is somewhat being addressed: From now on, getting any ascended gear drop is actually useful, some just need some additional work through the MF.

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

rings too guys

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

I agree. I quit running fractals, after the progress reset I have yet to work my way backup to the limit, I think I am setting around 40ish right now. There wasn’t anything to motivate me to do it. That’s changed.

I am very glad I hung onto all those usless boxes of ascended gear. Now if only there is a use for those 100+ ascended rings clogging my necro’s inventory…

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: Gern.2978

Gern.2978

I knew saving all those defenders ascended boxes would pay off some day!

Hi, my name is Gern, and I’m an altoholic….

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: sunset.3056

sunset.3056

Thank GURD for this!

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: Gern.2978

Gern.2978

What is the source for this news? I don’t see anything about it in the news section.

Hi, my name is Gern, and I’m an altoholic….

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: Solo.9027

Solo.9027

typical anet:
1. make a horrible decision
2. let it fester and release no info
3. randomly implement major fix
4. collect praise

i’ll wait till they cave on HoT pricing/features before i reinstall

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

typical anet:
4. collect praise

It does somehow make the praise louder, but after so many repeats its getting a bit tedious :p

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: TheMurkMuffin.8213

TheMurkMuffin.8213

typical anet:
4. collect praise

Curious why you felt the need to come here and post this, if you’ve “uninstalled” the game. -_-

Attachments:

Kaliabell – 80 Norn Reaper
-Retired Thief

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

Finally got around to organizing all my ascended gear I need to convert, With this, an additional 9 sets of ascended zerker armor sets now so 19 of my characters now have full zerker.

Now we just need to get the mentioned ascended ring update so I have something to do with the 454 ascended rings I have.

If I pick all light armors since they’re the most expensive:
Non Raider Box Count
3 Helms: 192g
6 Shoulders: 385g
5 Chests + 3 any piece boxes: 761g
8 Gloves: 514g
8 Leggings: 746g
10 Boots: 662g

Total: 3260g saved with prices of crafting them all myself.

Edit:
All done: http://i.imgur.com/FZqE6WQ.png

Attachments:

(edited by Enko.6123)

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: fadeaway.2807

fadeaway.2807

just need to be able to swap my heavy armor for light/medium now

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: NapTooN.6283

NapTooN.6283

I am very glad I hung onto all those usless boxes of ascended gear. Now if only there is a use for those 100+ ascended rings clogging my necro’s inventory…

May i ask why you hoard 100+ Rings? Are you Speculating on a Ring-Eater which gives you a Gift if you feed him an Ascended Ring?

If you are waiting on Stat-Changing for Rings, it would be enough to keep only a handful unless you really want to create 50 Chars.

Fractal Runners rejoice

Talyn.3295

May i ask why you hoard 100+ Rings? Are you Speculating on a Ring-Eater which gives you a Gift if you feed him an Ascended Ring?

If you are waiting on Stat-Changing for Rings, it would be enough to keep only a handful unless you really want to create 50 Chars.

No reason in particular that I am holding onto them. These are just the ones I wanted to keep, I have thrown out the ones I will never use. That and I never play my necro, it makes him feel special to have something to do.

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

A staff member stated on reddit that if she had a bunch of ascended rings lying around she would not be getting rid of them right now, and that things were in the works for ascended rings. No timeline was given, but something will happen, something…… dum dum dum

Fractal Runners rejoice

Talyn.3295

A staff member stated on reddit that if she had a bunch of ascended rings lying around she would not be getting rid of them right now, and that things were in the works for ascended rings. No timeline was given, but something will happen, something…… dum dum dum

Good to know, but I am not gonna hold my breath on it happening anytime soon. My Necro will just keep his ring fetish for now.

Fractal Runners rejoice

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

I really wish they would increase gold reward too….i feel like fractal 40 + should be like 3g at least since all the other rewards including rares and exotics are rng based