Fashion Challenge [Winners Announced!]

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

I wanna see some epic dungeon screen shots. (Plus I have a prize I can’t give to its intended due to… reasons)

There will be only one winner.

Ends tomorrow.

Winner receives a free gw2 account code (digital)

Must be in a dungeon and must have a story.

Let’s go my dears!

Gogogogogogogo.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Posted by: Lucas.9157

Lucas.9157

Challenge accepted.

Picture: “Much tree! Very burn! Wow!” – My Doge, the Obnoxious Elementalist

Attachments:

Posted by: Cotser.7015

Cotser.7015

Such immersion wow
An orphan from a young age, Lamppu was cared for by the ursine species, Kodan. Today, she witnessed a devastating attack on a kodan sanctuary, she saw her friends being slaughtered, and though she tried to quench the flames, her struggle was in vain… instead she would settle for revenge.

Spamspam eat my four attachments!

Attachments:

King of the Nightstand dynasty
I like dungeons and Ikea.
aka Cotscene.

Posted by: Jeremlloyd.6837

Jeremlloyd.6837

A few days ago, Jerem heard some strange stories about a hidden room inside the Caudecus’s Manor with a lot of faces. So he decided to explore that dungeon from top to bottom to find out what it was. After a few hours, he didn’t know what to do anymore since that room was not inside the Manor. He decided to try to blink out of the dungeon passed the entrance gate to see what would happen. To his surprise, he didn’t get teleported out of the dungeon. That’s how the journey in Queensdale (but inside the Caudecus’s Manor dungeon) started. After a few more hours of exploration, he found a structure he couldn’t get in. Since blink was the solution to his first problem, he decided to try blinking inside that structure. And it worked! Jerem finally discovered the hidden room he heard about. Here’s some pictures he took to remember his journey.

Attachments:

(edited by Jeremlloyd.6837)

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Your ele looks creepily happy.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

From a young age, Nastasia had been told terrible tales of adventurers who dared to challenge the Inquest and of foolhardy explorers who tested their might against the undead that plagued the coast of Orr. Her family and mentors did not skip details when describing exactly how Björn Meatgrinder’s life was ended grievously when an undead brute tore both of his arms off, leaving him to bleed to death. Many tales like this were told to Nastasia as cautionary tales, but she did not let it deter her. Nastasia knew she was destined to rid Orr of its problem of the undead. She befriended a scholar, Yissa, who was determined to head directly into the crumbled city of Arah. Yissa, determined to uncover the secrets of the Mursaat, lacked the combat prowess to delve into the city alone. Together, the two fought past hordes of undead and snuck past the Inquest, eventually leading to the leader of the Inquest group, Operative Brie. Preparing to face Brie alone, Nastasia used the Inquest technology to traverse into an ethereal state. Sickly green blood and decrepit guts slipped off her as the ghostly state spread across her.
Adrenaline pumping through her veins after the excursion, she pointed her sword directly at Brie and proclaimed, “I’ve been waiting for this for a long time. Shall we?”

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

(edited by Da Sonic.6521)

Posted by: Embrace The Bold.7619

Embrace The Bold.7619

Well not inside a dungeon but I had to show off my “secret” location and my pretty ranger!

Attachments:

The Sickest Guild NA

Lilith Ajit.6173

Holy… Da Sonic. Beautifully done.

To all: love everything ! Just to a select few, there HAS to be a story and it HAS to be in a dungeon

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

Posted by: Jeremlloyd.6837

Jeremlloyd.6837

Well I edited mine. Enjoy

Lilith Ajit.6173

Well I edited mine. Enjoy

Thank you ^^ <3

[ARES]

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

The screenshot presents a couple of lovers: human mesmer and a sylvari ranger. Some time ago their paths crossed in a mission against the undead elder dragon, Zhaitan. The sylvari, who dreamt about it’s demise, sensed the soil summoning her to a far away place. After her arrival to a poisoned ground, full of foul stench of death and misery, she spotted a handsome man in an undoubtely Elonian outfit. He was fighting a horde of undead servants of the dragon. She didn’t want to join the fight, she just observed, instead of engaging. The mesmer was fighting ferociously, like a true duelist. With his swords made of pure chaotic energy, she saw him cutting undead corpses in half. Another risen has been hit by one of the mesmer clones – there was no physical wound, yet the undead fell to the ground like it was slashed to death. The sylvari was in awe. A mesmer didn’t only manipulate the physical world, but also the minds of his enemies. After a blink of an eye, she saw no corpses, no plague over the land, the air was fresh and no evidence of a fight was in her presence.
Suddenly, she heard a whisper inside her head.
‘I know your kind. You look like the Nightmare Court. I have a friend who really hates them… so you better explain yourself, or you will never trust your mind anymore.’
Sylvari looked around, wondering how to respond, eventually shouting into the space:
‘I am not one of them! I am a sylvari of the night cycle. Sylvari awakened in the night can easily be mistaken for the Nightmare Court, as their appearance is often dark and mysterious. Do not try to fight me. I came here because I felt the earth calling me. I suppose you were the one to find… come with me. Together, such fights will never be an illusion.’
Their story continued, traveling together to the heart of Orr, where they were meant to come, where there will be the grand finale of their adventure.

/sorry for gramma, I’m not a native speaker ^

Attachments:

(edited by Sublimatio.6981)

Posted by: Stormwind the first.9235

Stormwind the first.9235

Mad King fanboy Xukk heard there is Mad King fan meeting inside the Citadel of Flames. He was very Happy and went there as fast as he could but when he arived the door was closed.
Obviously it was one of Mad Kings bad jokes.
He was very disappointed so he startet to cry on the floor, he was the only one who believed Mad King would come.

http://imgur.com/a/3D21W

Xukk – Retaliate[rT]
Thief Guide: http://goo.gl/C7bXeo
Youtube: http://goo.gl/cfHdKU

Posted by: DonQuack.9025

DonQuack.9025

God im getting tired of that skin…. :P

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

Posted by: Enaretos.8079

Enaretos.8079

As I was wandering in the dry lands of the Charr territory, I stumbled upon a strange structure tearing up the ground. I had heard stories about the remnants of the City of Ascalon, but I wanted to see it with my own eyes, and I thus decided to let myself fade within the shady ruins of what was once the Gem of all of Tyria. As I started fending off some of the monsters that made this beautiful place their nest, I stumbled upon an old figure that I hadn’t seen in years. Who would have thought I would rejoin with my long lost father in this place so far away from ou little town of Shaemoor… I felt our incredible bound forming again as he told me about all of his adventures as an explorer for the Priory.

We finally ended up taking a picture with our magic to immortalize this blessed time

Attachments:

Snow Crows member since January 2014
My Twitch

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I puke everytime I see your ele Sam. And i know Adam does the same.

Lilith Ajit.6173

Lol. Hodgins… why. And I bet you can’t dual wield Emberglow.

[ARES]

Lilith Ajit.6173

Also. Let’s see some more screens. This challenge is ending in 3 hours. Stop being casuals.

[ARES]

Lilith Ajit.6173

Last call for entries. Will be determining soon the winner. It would be a great gift for a friend or even a good forum account come on people

[ARES]

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

It was a rainy day. Another great battle has been won on the horizons of Mount Maelstrom. Dripping blood from her left wrist was making a small puddle under her feet as a smell of burnt skin was filling up the area. Crucible of Eternity wasn’t a new place for Sailor Jane. At this point it was more of a backyard. It wasn’t a playground by any means, hence it was a place where she saw many of her dear friends go down in battle. But many new acquaintances were made upon coming back to this forsaken place. Nobody mattered anymore. They came and the went. Many never made out of here alive. It didn’t matter anymore. Death wasn’t something she now feared, death was something she now embraced… No, it was something she desired. The only thing that kept her going was a promise to the little Asuran girl she once met in now destroyed Lion’s Arch, crying over her lost parents that were kidnapped by the Inquest. It was something that hit too close to home that day. It was the day she decided to unleash all this pain she was holding inside of her for so long over the loss of her own parents. She channeled the anger towards the Inquest. She kept saying it was to avenge the little girl, but deep inside it was because she wanted revenge. Revenge she could never fulfill because of lack of crucial information about her parents’ kidnappers. For all she knew, the little girl she was avenging was killed in Lion’s Arch destruction. But that didn’t matter now, nothing mattered anymore. The only thing that kept her sane was the smell of the burning flesh left behind her in every room in this dark place. Flesh of enemies associated with the target of her channeled anger…

Attachments:

(edited by Romo.3709)

Posted by: hendo.1940

hendo.1940

Been working on university stuff all day, no time to log on and take some screens.

Well, wouldn’t win anyway.

Rezardi – [DnT]
Game over, yo.

Lilith Ajit.6173

Been working on university stuff all day, no time to log on and take some screens.

Well, wouldn’t win anyway.

If you have an idea of when you could get it done I’d be glad to wait for your entry.

[ARES]

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

I found these guys the other day in aetherpath. Worth a screenshot, sadly i always run in very low graphics.

Attachments:

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en español / Spanish raiding guides

Posted by: hendo.1940

hendo.1940

Possibly next semester break.
Browsed through some old dungeon picture of mine and found some stuff.
As I’m not even percentile’ish as skilled as you and some others on fashionablism and setting your characters into the right scene, I’ll just pass on that topic.
I’d totally call the account: “Lilith Ajit.6172” by the way.

When gravity takes a day off, you might aswell run a wall straight up.”

D’up in the air.

You NEED to be more careful! That stuff, once on the internet, can never be deleted forever.

Attachments:

Rezardi – [DnT]
Game over, yo.

(edited by hendo.1940)

Posted by: Charname.2364

Charname.2364

While strolling though the fields one day
In the merry merry month of May
I was taken by surprise
By a pair of buggy eyes
I was scared but didnt run awaaaahhhmygodKILLIT!! (Picture #1)

Upon discovering these precious Jesus juice fields overrun by parasites of the non child variety I decided to make my way to the manor of these lands to educate the lord on the proper care and tending of his crops. having made my way through a bunch of raggedy looking loiterers and into what was clearly meant as a house of overcompensation (Picture #2), I decided to sample the selection of fire water offered by this fool of a host and to grace the guests with my charm. It did not go so well. (Picture #3) Oh well, when in doubt drink it out. Having had my fill and pocketing many a bottle I decided to go tell the host how much I loved him. I mean really…hic…really loved him man. Like a brother you know? Though I was led unerringly by the powers of my vodka vision I was interrupted by party crashers! (Picture #4) Probably some of those lower caste people I though to myself.

So I says “Look you filfffy metallic peasa*hic*…peasant…haw darsz…have you….WHEREZZZ MY HORSH YOU FOOL!!! I think I parked it in my other pantsz…pffffhahahahaha!!!”

And the ungrateful sod had the gall to attack me! Well I was having none of that so with banner and blade and a cry of “For Grape Juice!” I sprang into a…rock. (Picture #5) Then, having picked myself up I sprang again! I was doing fine till the curr began to cheat. You see at first he was alone. Then he became two people, then three and then back to one again! And he made everything spin… Then for some reason there was that abominable rock again (Picture #6) My unworthy oponents may have gotten in a few good hits but I got as good as they gave Ill have you know. Feeling I had made my point, I decided to lay down for a bit. (Picture #7)

And that’s how I lost my horse. True story. Scouts honor. (Picture #8))

Attachments:

(edited by Charname.2364)

Posted by: NeoVaris.4806

NeoVaris.4806

Upon exploring the Crucible of Eternity, we come across many of Kudu’s dragon minion test subjects, but the greatest has yet to cross our paths…or so we think. It is so rare and powerful that not even the filthy zerker elitists could defeat this great champion. However once in a while he lets his guard down allows himself to be sighted, behold the Legendary Panda Warrior, with a Twilight

Attachments:

[HC]

(edited by NeoVaris.4806)

Lilith Ajit.6173

Upon exploring the Crucible of Eternity, we come across many of Kudu’s dragon minion test subjects, but the greatest has yet to cross our paths…or so we think. It is so rare and powerful that not even the filthy zerker elitists could defeat this great champion. However once in a while he lets his guard down allows himself to be sighted, behold the Legendary Panda Warrior, with a Twilight

…. wow those screens are pretty.

Decision coming soon. Will you be the eleventh hour winner? Or will you let these fashion casuals take the coveted prize?

Oh and Dub now I can’t let you win. My name is 1 in 7 billion.

[ARES]

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Thing to note. Because neo was taking screenies he failed at defending us on the console so we had to do the casual 1-2-2 tactic. -_-

I blame you lilith!

Posted by: NeoVaris.4806

NeoVaris.4806

Thing to note. Because neo was taking screenies he failed at defending us on the console so we had to do the casual 1-2-2 tactic. -_-

I blame you lilith!

:(

[HC]

Lilith Ajit.6173

I blame you lilith!

evil laughter

My elitist → fashionable RPER conversion is complete!

Buahahahahahahaha.

[ARES]

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

Lilith Ajit.6173

Crucible of Eternity. So popular with yall.

[ARES]

Lilith Ajit.6173

Winner is Romo. Fabulous story and screen. New wallpaper. Your mailbox will contain the serial code. Congratulations!

I will say it was a struggle between Romo, Da Sonic, and Neo. All were amazing. Be on the look out for consolation prizes!

[ARES]

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

Gz Romo, was a good read.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Whoa! Serious? Awesome
Thank you xD

Lilith Ajit.6173

No problem! Brightened my day. Great story.

[ARES]