Fastest Arah P3 Boss Solos

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Hi, it has been a while since I’ve posted a topic here.

I have done some up-to-date boss solos in Arah P3 since warriors got nerfed really badly, and surprisingly 2 of them are faster than any other solos of them that I can find ever done… including pre-ferocity.

So, enjoy. I don’t think the crusher+hunter one can really be improved by much but the mage crusher and wraithlord I surely will be able to pump out better times with more patience and RNG.

Crusher+Hunter [1:50] – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJSG-7GoNbY
Mage Crusher [2:42] – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qn4vgOsM5k
Wraithlord [3:03] – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8cyn4iFfnU

P.S. Lupicus isn’t included in this because it’s really freakin’ annoying to grind for the RNG needed to get the time that I want (preferably sub 4:30 but I think I would upload a 4:30-4:40). The best Lupicus I have recorded since 9/9 was a 4:54 with average phase 3 RNG.

Anyways hope you like them

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

Outstanding Miku,

really cool to see and watch.

Purple Miku.7032

Thank you Ropechef, I’m glad you liked them!

Posted by: Cavendish.2168

Cavendish.2168

these are very impressive.

For the mage crusher, is there a tip or trick to avoiding his auto attack poison projectile? I have tried soloing him melee but i can never consistently avoid that attack. Im aware of what the animation looks like but its fast enough and subtle enough that Im too late.

Posted by: koen.4729

koen.4729

For the mage crusher, is there a tip or trick to avoiding his auto attack poison projectile? I have tried soloing him melee but i can never consistently avoid that attack. Im aware of what the animation looks like but its fast enough and subtle enough that Im too late.

You kind of have to preempt it.

[qT] Quantify – http://qtfy.enjin.com/

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

those solos are candies for my eyes. Great job miku, I swear, there is no way anyone is going to get a better time on that crusher + hunter.

I want to point out I am glad to see some stuff posted in here, the dungeon community has been pretty dead lately.

Posted by: Tom Yzf.5872

Tom Yzf.5872

All of his attacks have a 1.25sec-ish after cast. His auto-attack is instant cast and instant hit in melee range. Knowing this, all that is left is to time your dodge after the last attack finishes; when his body is completely still is when he finishes his attacks. Just count 1 alligator after that and evade/block/invuln.

The downside is there is no way to distinguish between his auto and this other attacks so you end up wasting your evades and such.

those solos are candies for my eyes. Great job miku, I swear, there is no way anyone is going to get a better time on that crusher + hunter.

I want to point out I am glad to see some stuff posted in here, the dungeon community has been pretty dead lately.

IMO I wouldn’t count that Hunter+Crusher as a record time. I don’t think anyone else on here would either.

(edited by Tom Yzf.5872)

Posted by: Cavendish.2168

Cavendish.2168

that is beautiful tip, exactly what i needed. thank you

Trice.4598

All of his attacks have a 1.25sec-ish after cast. His auto-attack is instant cast and instant hit in melee range. Knowing this, all that is left is to time your dodge after the last attack finishes; when his body is completely still is when he finishes his attacks. Just count 1 alligator after that and evade/block/invuln.

The downside is there is no way to distinguish between his auto and this other attacks so you end up wasting your evades and such.

IMO I wouldn’t count that Hunter+Crusher as a record time. I don’t think anyone else on here would either.

OUt of curiosity, is it because the hunter was killed prior to the solo? is that why the hunter didn’t shoot the poison AoE?

Purple Miku.7032

Yeah there is a reason why I didn’t put the word “record” in any of them. I intentionally didn’t let myself go ooc for crusher+hunter and wraithlord so I could start on full adrenaline. The only reason I couldn’t do that with mage crusher is because there were no nearby mobs for it.

If it makes you feel any better I can tell you my best time on crusher+hunter without any previous attempts in the instance since 9/9 patch is 2:11 in full strength runes 65003, curry butternut squash soup. I didn’t want to upload a time that was only 3 seconds faster than my previous best, which was uploaded a while ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dyKNuEYwWs

Anyways, thanks for the posts all of you. As others have said the projectile attacks for mage crusher are attacks you need to kinda just guess for. This is a boss that warrior is undisputably the best for, due to the fact that you get absolutely rekt on any class with a low hp pool. During casual ele solos I lure him to the same spot and use focus with energy sigil and renewing stamina and lifesteal food… still get pwnt and need to resort to using FGS for evades on occasion >.<

(edited by Purple Miku.7032)

Trice.4598

Yeah there is a reason why I didn’t put the word record in any of them. I intentionally didn’t let myself go ooc for crusher+hunter and wraithlord so I could start on full adrenaline. The only reason I couldn’t do that with mage crusher is because there were no nearby mobs for it.

If it makes you feel any better I can tell you my best time on crusher+hunter without any previous attempts in the instance since 9/9 patch is 2:11 in full strength runes 65003, curry butternut squash soup. I didn’t want to upload a time that was only 3 seconds faster than my previous best, which was uploaded a while ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dyKNuEYwWs

Anyways, thanks for the posts all of you. As others have said the projectile attacks for mage crusher are attacks you need to kinda just guess for. This is a boss that warrior is undisputably the best for, due to the fact that you get absolutely rekt on any class with a low hp pool. During casual ele solos I lure him to the same spot and use focus with energy sigil and renewing stamina and lifesteal food… still get pwnt and need to resort to using FGS for evades on occasion >.<

As far as I am concerned, it doesn’t make it any less impressive Good job again.

Posted by: Stompy.1387

Stompy.1387

Thief on Mage Crusher is really good. In addition to having Smokescreen to block his auto, you can also use pistol whip so you don’t have to worry about endurance, plus you get to keep doing DPS while evading. I might have a video of it somewhere, but as for now, I’m about to post something else =)

Purple Miku.7032

Thief on Mage Crusher is really good. In addition to having Smokescreen to block his auto, you can also use pistol whip so you don’t have to worry about endurance, plus you get to keep doing DPS while evading. I might have a video of it somewhere, but as for now, I’m about to post something else =)

It’d be nice to know how the DPS thief can put out in a solo setting compares to that of a warrior’s on light armored bosses ;o

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Sorry miku, but no lupi = no approval.
That hunter/crusher kill was kitten sweet, though.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Posted by: Stompy.1387

Stompy.1387

It is still much lower. Warrior self buffing is way too strong for thief to compete with in solo settings, but it still isn’t bad at all

Posted by: Lamir.6702

Lamir.6702

I’m sure he’s waiting until the highly advanced skritt bottle technology is back in business.

Purple Miku.7032

Promise I’ll have one soon! I just want an actually good time :<

I’m sure you understand. And thanks

Purple Miku.7032

To any who it may interest, I have two more videos of speedkills to add… but this time, they are duos with Goku

Crusher+Hunter [52 seconds]: http://www.twitch.tv/purpleishawt/c/5460302
Mage Crusher [1:04]: http://www.twitch.tv/purpleishawt/c/5460343

I am sorry but my VOD got muted for the 2nd clip… so it will be silence. We estimate under 45 seconds at best for crusher+hunter and something around 50 seconds for mage crusher. I shouldn’t have swapped to axe/mace during that life leech, ugh… if I had fast hands it would’ve been fine.