Fastest Twilight Arbor

Fastest Twilight Arbor

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: carlvinmadarang.4130

carlvinmadarang.4130

Is it faster to get Twilight Arbor tokens running up/up path over and over for 20 tokens?

Fastest Twilight Arbor

Posted by: Master Archer Nente.9284

Master Archer Nente.9284

Depends on your team. My group can do all three paths with little variance in the time for each path so for us that would be a no for your question. If the other paths are a problem for your group than maybe it might be better, or you could switch characters and get a full 60 every time.

Also you only get 20 tokens on your second attempt. Then it turns to 10 on your third and then to 2 after a while.

Character: Kyou Fujibayashi ~Mesmer
Guilds: Tears of the Ascended [ToA] | Legion of Dhuum[LoD]

Fastest Twilight Arbor

Posted by: lcpdragonslayer.7895

lcpdragonslayer.7895

I haven’t done TA in ages but if it hasn’t changed in the past few months, it’s faster to alternate between Up and Forward/Forward (with different characters if you can). Forward/Up takes substantially longer if you’re with an inexperienced group.

Fastest Twilight Arbor

carlvinmadarang.4130

Wait, you can farm dungeons on different characters and the tokens are account bound? :O

So I can theoretically get a full set of gear in a day? Word.

Fastest Twilight Arbor

carlvinmadarang.4130

Doesnt really matter for me, I only have one toon that I just lvled to 80

Fastest Twilight Arbor

Posted by: kipz.8701

kipz.8701

My group can run up and fwd/fwd in about 23 mins. So I’d say they both have their merits. Only thing that sucks is no loot from the nightmare tree.

Fastest Twilight Arbor

Posted by: mosspit.8936

mosspit.8936

Pretty good advice. Up is overall the shortest path. Fwd/Fwd is potentially as short if you skip trash. Fwd/Up is also easy if you know what you know…. problem is quite a number of ppl I encountered are spoilt by the branch glitch so they get frustrated when they have approach the boss the normal way.