Feature Patch 2 Unlisted Dungeon Changes/Bugs

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Thaumanova reactor – the golems in the turret room seems to have their dmg increased, and when you kill the endboss you don’t get teleported to a chest anymore (may be a bug , tho I did it twice today and it happened both times)

Ah…as soon as one gets to think “phew, finally might have a relaxed FotM run without risking to get Cliff as third with some idiot -every single time- pulling that kitten ed hammer to oblivion, yay!” there we go…

Haha, I completely agree — I’ve been avoiding fractals because of the hammer bug >.<

But at least, AIUI, the new issue isn’t progress blocking — you just miss out on sweet boss loot two blues and a green.

If it is progress blocking, let me know so I can avoid fractals for another month.

Posted by: SpaxXi.4536

SpaxXi.4536

In Ascalon Catacombs all reward chests are missing for me now. I do the story and the chests are shown on the minimap but do not spawn at that location…..

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

In Ascalon Catacombs all reward chests are missing for me now. I do the story and the chests are shown on the minimap but do not spawn at that location…..

Are you sure you hadn’t already run that path since reset? This exact behavior is seen when running the same path twice in one server-day (chests are considered daily rewards).

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

Are you sure you hadn’t already run that path since reset? This exact behavior is seen when running the same path twice in one server-day (chests are considered daily rewards).

This happened to me in Arah last night, and I definitely hadn’t done the paths since reset. When I do chests in other paths instead of being labeled “splendid chest” or whatever they are, they are labeled “unknown.” Buggy release, to say the least.

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

I soloed AC story a few times yesterday and the chests all appeared fine on my first runs before and after reset.

Also: Could just be me, but did they reduce Alpha’s health? And nerf the Spider Queen’s poison spit?

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Posted by: BlitzX.4039

BlitzX.4039

Arah blink under map(another blink at start) was fixed

Posted by: etb.2703

etb.2703

‘If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it’ I believe the term typically goes. In this case it’s ‘If we believe its broken, break it more’.

Posted by: Aleth.9630

Aleth.9630

‘If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it’ I believe the term typically goes. In this case it’s ‘If we believe its broken, break it more’.

While general bashing seems to be the trend, I don’t believe this is the reason things broke.

Clearly, they changed something about how cutscenes/NPC AI triggers, with dungeons not in mind. Not an excuse for not testing any of these paths though, it really can’t be that hard with GM commands and skills.

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Thaumanova reactor – the golems in the turret room seems to have their dmg increased, and when you kill the endboss you don’t get teleported to a chest anymore (may be a bug , tho I did it twice today and it happened both times)

Ah…as soon as one gets to think “phew, finally might have a relaxed FotM run without risking to get Cliff as third with some idiot -every single time- pulling that kitten ed hammer to oblivion, yay!” there we go…

Haha, I completely agree — I’ve been avoiding fractals because of the hammer bug >.<

But at least, AIUI, the new issue isn’t progress blocking — you just miss out on sweet boss loot two blues and a green.

If it is progress blocking, let me know so I can avoid fractals for another month.

No it isn’t, you just don’t get ported to the chest at the end. You’ll still get the prompt to move on to the next fractal and everything else is fine.
Funny thing is that you can even see the chest on the map along with the room it is in.

Posted by: Gyler.8150

Gyler.8150

AC story, we were lvl 32 in the instance, was positive you used to be lvl 30. Went too smooth.

Posted by: luzt.7692

luzt.7692

Thanks for fixing the Thaunova reactor fractal end chest bug, but still being invisible after doing the fire room.

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

Seems like a fire based bug, because i was doing the PvE world event Megadestroyer and after whirlwind out of the lava field i was invisible. Funny thing was that i could see my black aura from Twilight, so i was just a black cloud.

Picture that i took: http://prntscr.com/4m6ccc

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en espaƱol / Spanish raiding guides

Posted by: Aleth.9630

Aleth.9630

Arah p3 – haven’t tested much, but the Wraithlord’s Crusher did not turn red when we left a player behind with the NPC, even after that player finally caught up.

Posted by: Conner.5803

Conner.5803

Arah path 2:

Berserker Abomination doesn’t leave enrage mode when hit with CC.

Again not sure if this was added in a previous patch, but it may be the reason the path got bugged after the feature patch.

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

Arah path 2:

Berserker Abomination doesn’t leave enrage mode when hit with CC.

Again not sure if this was added in a previous patch, but it may be the reason the path got bugged after the feature patch.

You mean during his transformation phase or when he’s already enraged?

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”