Finally got it done!

Finally got it done!

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Eight Samurai.6840

Eight Samurai.6840

It took a couple of days, but my group got it done. Mostly composed of pugs or friends made from pugging during the raids. Was tough but super fun the whole time!

Attachments:

Finally got it done!

Posted by: Samnang.1879

Samnang.1879

ME TOO!

I’m so happy, after 4 days of constant raiding, I finally finished it today!!!

It feels amazing.

I love this challenging content where you know it’s hard but you can do it if you focus, Anet please don’t nerf.

Please nerf bag types instead of class skills!

Finally got it done!

Eight Samurai.6840

Raiding LFG needs to happen, I’ve made a lot of friends last couple of days and learned so much from the people I was running with. Such a good feeling to get it done. Too bad my reward was an un-named exotic that was lvl 79… Not surprised that’s been my typical thing since day 1 though :P

Finally got it done!

Posted by: Awe.1096

Awe.1096

ME TOO!

It feels amazing.

I love this challenging content where you know it’s hard but you can do it if you focus, Anet please don’t nerf.

Speaking out of my own experience it does feel awesome if you can hardly beat it but still beat it. The perspective changes a lot once you realize that you can’t :p There are players of various skill levels. There will be always somebody who can’t. And the harder it is, the more people will fall into this category. It is not possible to satisfy all ends. Only two things matter. Usage metrics and business model. ArenaNet surely got them both and in time they will draw their own conclusion.

PS. Grats for the kill. Good look on the second one.

Finally got it done!

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

yep I beat it too with a pug group super hard but possible, had to be good pugs or not possible.

Attachments:

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

Finally got it done!

Posted by: thrag.9740

thrag.9740

Grats op. I have a question. Do you have to beat the first boss everytime you want to get to the second boss now? It seems likely to be the case, I just want to confirm there isn’t something like, leyline rifts let you teleport to the second boss or something like that.

Finally got it done!

Posted by: Samnang.1879

Samnang.1879

ME TOO!

It feels amazing.

Speaking out of my own experience it does feel awesome if you can hardly beat it but still beat it. The perspective changes a lot once you realize that you can’t :p There are players of various skill levels. There will be always somebody who can’t. And the harder it is, the more people will fall into this category. It is not possible to satisfy all ends. Only two things matter. Usage metrics and business model. ArenaNet surely got them both and in time they will draw their own conclusion.

PS. Grats for the kill. Good look on the second one.

Thank you.

I’m not a skillful player or a hardcore player. I would rank myself as an average skilled player. I just have patience and perseverance.

Please nerf bag types instead of class skills!

Finally got it done!

Eight Samurai.6840

Grats op. I have a question. Do you have to beat the first boss everytime you want to get to the second boss now? It seems likely to be the case, I just want to confirm there isn’t something like, leyline rifts let you teleport to the second boss or something like that.

Okay so my understanding is, that the first mastery line for the raiding allows you to skip past a boss that you beat already. However, I also know that raids reset every week (I don’t know the exact day) but you might have to redo all bosses if it resets I think.

Finally got it done!

Eight Samurai.6840

Also, not to braaaaggg buuttttt, we did have a solid 30 seconds left on the timer when we finished the boss. It was the best or one of the best paced runs that I ran. Also, to those still trying to beat it, the tank is the most important position, it’s also very tough seeing as I tried to run a tank during our guild practice event and I was horrible. So, don’t be too mad at them if you see them mess up once or twice.

Finally got it done!

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Also, not to braaaaggg buuttttt, we did have a solid 30 seconds left on the timer when we finished the boss. It was the best or one of the best paced runs that I ran. Also, to those still trying to beat it, the tank is the most important position, it’s also very tough seeing as I tried to run a tank during our guild practice event and I was horrible. So, don’t be too mad at them if you see them mess up once or twice.

We had nearly two minutes left :P

Finally got it done!

Eight Samurai.6840

We had nearly two minutes left :P

Wow! I didn’t think that was possible to get it that high. Just goes to show how some practice can make something go from unbeatable to destroying it. And I’m sure eventually the same thing will happen with the next Gorseval boss. Everyone is saying that it is much tougher than Vale (which I’m sure it is), but with enough practice, those that are dedicated will beat it.

Finally got it done!

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

You beat the first boss and you are acting like you finished the raid… go try to kill the second one.

Finally got it done!

Posted by: Velarian.6290

Velarian.6290

You beat the first boss and you are acting like you finished the raid… go try to kill the second one.

yes, yes indeed thats a possibilty to response. OR you just say hey congratz, well done, have fun with the next one! or if u dont want to do that, just say nothing.