Finding groups for Fractals 40+?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Daemon.6514

Daemon.6514

I am currently on fractal level 38 and have been using gw2lfg until this point however i am finding it increasingly hard to find any groups at these higher levels. I am looking for any suggestions of guilds (Preferably EU) or other methods of finding groups for high end fractals.
Thanks in advance for any help

Posted by: Black Wolf.7348

Black Wolf.7348

for such high lvls the lfg site is your only option as long as you dont have a regular group your going trough the high lvls with.

Posted by: Daemon.6514

Daemon.6514

There are NEVER groups forming for groups 40+ though on the lfg site

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

Been stuck on 42 for 3 weeks.
Anyone wanna make a fixed group for 40+ progress pm me.

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

Most people will not go past lvl 20 as the only difference past this is just difficulty.

Posted by: Nebula.9017

Nebula.9017

Not true, with higher levels you have a much higher chance to get a fractal weapon.

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

haven’t had much luck in getting weps at higher lvl fracs (yet)

It takes a while to get a group on the lfg site, even longer to get a good one (yes, even at 40+ there’s idiots in magic find.. how they got that high, I don’t know… -_-)

I usually make my own group with guildies then look for 1, sometimes 2 more on the site. people seem more interested in coming when they see the group’s almost full… everyone’s in a hurry these days

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

Most people will not go past lvl 20 as the only difference past this is just difficulty.

At 26+ any rings you get from the daily chest are infused, non infused ones no longer drop, which is a pretty big deal.

30 seems to be the cutoff for most people. People go on to 30 so they can do both the 26 and 30 daily =.