First look game play video TA

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Molch.2078

Molch.2078

I stopped at the sparky and slick fight. It was just too painfull to watch. 4 Warriors, one Guardian, 0 melees. Well, one melee, but he said he forgot his rifle, so that doesn’t count…

This isn’t a walkthrough. This is a “I did the dungeon with a random pug and I am very proud of myself” – video.
And there is so much wrong just in the first 15 minutes, I dont even know where to start.

And when this review seems to harsh, don’t get me wrong. I don’t hate on you or your playstyle (I’m sure other ppl will do that for me), but on your presentation. You claim this to be a walkthrough, “i’ve noticed allot of people still don’t know what to do”, " hopefully this will teach people how to run it" and “Please like and share so people can learn how to play this exp path” – and you fail to deliver.

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

5 Warriors, one guardian? Did our pseudo 6-men tactic spread?

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Molch.2078

5 Warriors, one guardian? Did our pseudo 6-men tactic spread?

Don’t make fun of me while I make fun of other people and watch the video.

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

I watched two seconds of it. Until i realized it was 1 hour long.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

Please don’t post trash like this under the title of “how to do ____”

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman

Posted by: Fade.6725

Fade.6725

Sorry if i made some mistakes this video is just the easiest way to run the dungeon with minimal deaths…. I’ve done allot of editing in this and we tried up close fighting with the bosses and just took to much damage. and if you had of watched the end i died in a really awkward spot, it’s possible i’m sure to do this with up close fighting but as u figured out we were just random pugs…. we didn’t know each others builds and no ones build complemented each other… as for the it being 1 hour long……it’s a long dungeon if you can show me you partying with random and make it shorter then an hour post a video on it now

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

Well, my A-net social worker says I have to work on being nice to people.

So.

I like it.

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

Molch.2078

~28 minutes, at the part where you destroy two of the holo generators, you choose not only to ignore the mobspawning steam watcher, but you simply hit the second generator. Do you even know how to kill those things? This is not “making some mistakes”, you just have no idea what you’re doing.

There is no “how to” in your video, you don’t explain things, you speed it up and skip parts (what was the real clear time? 2.5h?) and your tactics are lackluster. Please range more trashmobs with Longbow.

And why does swiftpaw listen to an A-net social worker?

(edited by Molch.2078)

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

guys c’mon, the OP’s group is actually playing the game

Oceanic [LOD]

swiftpaw.6397

^ well, at least this thread is worth reading now

I’m glad to be of service, but I’m afraid I will now have to remove this for fear of having to attend troller’s anonymous sessions.

(edited by swiftpaw.6397)

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

Wow, bosses in TA have so many hp.

Fade.6725

Okay Molch you kitten i tried being nice but ur just a fk kitten Go make a video right now with randoms and do it perfectly 100% perfectly and if u make 1 mistake it means all u are is a piece of crap who is obvs an elitist with no friends ur right i’m bad i don’t sit on a computer 24/7 playing games like you i was new to this dungeon but we got threw it we killed everything we got our achives and we completed the dungeon If a bunch of pugs don’t know hwo to run it even if this takes a while it still works it runs them through it with success! so if ur just gonna be an kitten go make a video right now on the dungeon and upload it to youtube and if you don’t it means ur all talk and just a piece of kitten

(edited by Fade.6725)

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

Okay Molch you kitten i tried being nice but ur just a fk kitten Go make a video right now with randoms and do it perfectly 100% perfectly and if u make 1 mistake it means all u are is a piece of crap who is obvs an elitist with no friends ur right i’m bad i don’t sit on a computer 24/7 playing games like you i was nw to this dungeon but we got threw it we killed everything we got our achives and we completed the dungeon If a bunch of pugs don’t know hwo to run it even if this takes a while it still works it runs them through it with success! so if ur just gonna be an kitten go make a video right now on the dungeon and upload it to youtube and if you don’t it means ur all talk and just a piece of kitten

BHB alert

Brazil

Fade.6725

and seen as you so obliviously care about the name i changed it to First Look gameplay just for you, btw if ur so good at it how come ur on this how toand not doing it right now?? hmm explain that WHY would u need to be here unless you completly suck and can’t do it urself

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

and seen as you so obliviously care about the name i changed it to First Look gameplay just for you, btw if ur so good at it how come ur on this how toand not doing it right now?? hmm explain that WHY would u need to be here unless you completly suck and can’t do it urself

BHB alert

Brazil

Fade.6725

dw guys it’s all resolved after talking with molch he’s shown the only reason he’s here to it criticise and troll and he can’t even do the dungeon himself in other words he’s all talk.

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

dw guys it’s all resolved after talking with molch he’s shown the only reason he’s here to it criticise and troll and he can’t even do the dungeon himself in other words he’s all talk.

Attachments:

Brazil

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

ok

we will put molch on naughty step

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Molch.2078

I think I’m done here. Have fun!

Btw, now that you renamed your thread and the opening post, I’m fine. Thank you.

Attachments:

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

I think I’m done here. Have fun!

Btw, now that you renamed your thread and the opening post, I’m fine. Thank you.

You even named it BHB.png <3

Brazil

swiftpaw.6397

Okay Molch you kitten i tried being nice but ur just a fk kitten Go make a video right now with randoms and do it perfectly 100% perfectly and if u make 1 mistake it means all u are is a piece of crap who is obvs an elitist with no friends ur right i’m bad i don’t sit on a computer 24/7 playing games like you i was nw to this dungeon but we got threw it we killed everything we got our achives and we completed the dungeon If a bunch of pugs don’t know hwo to run it even if this takes a while it still works it runs them through it with success! so if ur just gonna be an kitten go make a video right now on the dungeon and upload it to youtube and if you don’t it means ur all talk and just a piece of kitten

This guy, this guy right here.

Btw I tried to fk a kitten once. Didn’t end well. For me that is.