Five guardians. Is this a thing?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

This guy claims the nerf to Feel My Wrath is because using 5 guardians can give perma-quickness and trivializes PvE:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Guardian-Feel-My-Wrath-Unnecessary-Nerf/first#post5530842

Is this actually a group composition that people use?

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Sadly it still is. Pretty much afk faceroll even at mossman/archi and so on thanks to absurd amount of aegis/protection/reflects and still 25 might with good dps just from autoattacking with hammer.

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

I find that amazing to be honest. Need to try !

Snow Crows [SC]

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Sadly it still is. Pretty much afk faceroll even at mossman/archi and so on thanks to absurd amount of aegis/protection/reflects and still 25 might with good dps just from autoattacking with hammer.

and is not going to change with the nerf,,, sigh

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

Guardianway is kittening amazingly faceroll comp for pug groups. It fails way less than the standard meta comps.

If 5 Guardians are like that, imagine TEN, 10 guardians in raids. Call me crazy all you want, but I’m betting Guardianway will be the one of the easiest way to complete raids.

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

Guardianway is kittening amazingly faceroll comp for pug groups. It fails way less than the standard meta comps.

If 5 Guardians are like that, imagine TEN, 10 guardians in raids. Call me crazy all you want, but I’m betting Guardianway will be the one of the easiest way to complete raids.

They will probably remove guardian from the game if first raid clear will be done with 10 guardians on the release day.

Posted by: Rag.3258

Rag.3258

They will probably remove guardian from the game if first raid clear will be done with 10 guardians on the release day.

This almost gave me enough incentive to buy hot

Posted by: Painbow.6059

Painbow.6059

It will be less of a thing after they increase the CD on feel my wrath to 45 seconds. 5 guardians is viable, it’s not the fastest but its certainly very smooth and probably best for pugging

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I wish I had more friends to do this with. It sounds so entertaining.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

I wish I had more friends to do this with. It sounds so entertaining.

I’m so out of practice on guardian, but feel free to hit me up. It is really easy. But, honestly maybe it was just the roll, but my 5 necro run was quite easy too (did get mai and was still easily done, mai’s not bad on necro if you save DS for pistol shot)

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Doesn’t take much practice to spam autoattack.

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Doesn’t take much practice to spam autoattack.

Mostly just I forget what skill to take where and when to drop it. Ehh, I just know I played guardian in a fractal for the first time in months the other day and I was very disappointed with myself.

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

How fast can can these groups do dungeons or fractals? Seems like perma quickness can create a huge amount of dps if building a party for damage, not facerolling.

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

It’s very good.

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

you dont need to grab 5 friends. It is better but Ive been consistently pugging and doing well

I average, with guardianway pugs 30min FOTM 50, which I have to say, its quite a record for my pug runs.