Fix Dungeon kicking people out

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Wicked Rin.1972

Wicked Rin.1972

The most annoying thing about running a dungeon is not how difficult it is, but not knowing if the person opening the dungeon will suddenly leave on you. Nobody remembers how fun dungeons are, everyone remembers the time some troll decides to leave the dungeon before it finishes to kitten off all the other players that joined the party with him.

GW1 never had any issues with a person leaving a mission in the middle of the run, because even though it took longer to finish without that one person at least it didn’t kick everyone else out.

This makes it harder for people to enjoy some dungeons because they don’t want to have wasted the time spent in them for nothing.

Posted by: Cries Of Sorrow.5864

Cries Of Sorrow.5864

Next time you open the instance, lead by example and show the true colors.

Main Elementalist:Train Of Thought
Alt Warrior: Burning Paris
Best Ele build EU.

Posted by: Syn Sity.5826

Syn Sity.5826

That isn’t a solution. In every dungeon team there will always be one person who was able to create the instance and 4 others who are at his mercy.

[DnT]

Posted by: Cries Of Sorrow.5864

Cries Of Sorrow.5864

That isn’t a solution. In every dungeon team there will always be one person who was able to create the instance and 4 others who are at his mercy.

Oh how the mighty hath fallen.

Main Elementalist:Train Of Thought
Alt Warrior: Burning Paris
Best Ele build EU.

Posted by: RavenRecoil.6103

RavenRecoil.6103

Yes please fix. I did four runs last night and two of them the the person left right after we killed the boss not giving people the time to get the loot.

I am a hardcore casual player at best!!
Always up wind from my prey. I want them to smell my farts!

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

Sometimes people leave out of frustration, but what is worse is that it has become somewhat popular to troll groups like this. -.-