Fix Mossman

Fix Mossman

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Renn.8241

Renn.8241

I agree – even a simple and easy fix would be;

• block the area between the water and fight zone with vines or something
  • Force all party members to be in the “room” before fight starts – stops party members staying behind so path doesn’t get blocked while 1 pulls.

The Fractal has vines blocking the way at the start,using the Wisps to open them. Fairly easy to add them to block the water

~Renn~ Jade Quarry – Norn, – Ranger.

Fix Mossman

Posted by: ThyShadowPaladin.9521

ThyShadowPaladin.9521

The problem with blocking off the underwater part, is that sometimes you get those PUGs that rush in.. kinda aggroing mossman when not everyone’s ready, so they need a way to break combat. If you blocked the water path leading back to wisps, you doom teams. (Yeah good teams are already prepped, but mine usually preps skills, etc on that ledge in the water just before the fight, some PUGs rush in and aggro him while we are sometimes)

I suggest giving the Skale more range. They stop following past a certain point when mossmans pulled, shortly before mossmans own max range (before he teleports back). So give them the same range and you should have less water bugs being applied.

Fix Mossman

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

They could just give him ridiculously overpowered ranged underwater skills that dont require LOS, are unblockable and 1 shot everyone. :>

Then name the skill “Dont try to bug me you scrub” for amusing combat log.

Fix Mossman

Posted by: Sarahfull.4930

Sarahfull.4930

They could just give him ridiculously overpowered ranged underwater skills that dont require LOS, are unblockable and 1 shot everyone. :>

Please do this. although please, please stealth fix it like this

Fix Mossman

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Nothing wrong with the idea of using vines to block the path, it already happens on Lornarr at the Snowblind fractal and there if you are left out you can just interact with the flag and get teleported in.

Fix Mossman

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

Nothing wrong with the idea of using vines to block the path, it already happens on Lornarr at the Snowblind fractal and there if you are left out you can just interact with the flag and get teleported in.

They do the same with Archdiviner in Cliffside and in Thaumanova.

No reason that they can’t do it with Mossman as well.

Or just give Mossman his underwater skills that he has in lvl 31 fractals.

Fix Mossman

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

This sounds like the best idea. Maybe add an actually audible shout to it where he says the same thing.

Fix Mossman

Posted by: Renn.8241

Renn.8241

Oh.My.God

They fixed Mossman tysm!!!! He know attacks pretty kitten high underwater

gg anet ninja nerf haha

~Renn~ Jade Quarry – Norn, – Ranger.

Fix Mossman

Posted by: ThyShadowPaladin.9521

ThyShadowPaladin.9521

Oh.My.God

They fixed Mossman tysm!!!! He know attacks pretty kitten high underwater

gg anet ninja nerf haha

This is sadly false. I just checked and verified by joining a PUG that pulled moss. still no Mossman attacks underwater.

(edited by ThyShadowPaladin.9521)