Fix the Arah gates for the love of god.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Nima.5921

Nima.5921

You had plenty of time, and plenty of complaints, fix the god kitten Arah gates. I don’t care if there is a new dungeon, quality over quantity (as you promote yourself: when its ready.)

So when the new dungeon arrives and bugs out, are we expected to just sit on our hands and wait months for the new dungeons gates to be fixed aswell.

I reached a point where I do not recommend gw2 to any friends, I cannot believe that you cannot find a solution to this (quick or long lasting solution, just any solution.)

I know we don’t pay montly fee, but this is unacceptabelt. Fix the Arah gates once in for all on Gandara server, and plenty of others.

And don’t fanboy me with excuses and reasons why Arenanet is busy, they had plenty of time and people have been suggestion plenty of solutions to this.

Posted by: Iehova.9518

Iehova.9518

I would just like to second the OP on this and state that bugged Arah gate is the only thing preventing me from getting my DM title.

Edit: The simplest solution would be to have CoF/CoE/Arah permanently unlocked for people who did story mode. But we can’t abide that.

Posted by: Johnson.3874

Johnson.3874

OP is right.
Gates still bug after so long ? Seriously, that’s a shame.

In fact, what is incredible is that the “events” concept is one of the key features of GW2, it was one of the thing that was used by Anet to make advertisement. And now, two months and a half after release, there are still bugged events.

Is it gonna be like for each updates ? Every time you create something, even if it’s an incredible idea, every time it’s gonna be bugged ? Should we expect the same when a major expansion comes out ? Three months of bugged events ?

Posted by: SilentJay.4756

SilentJay.4756

woah finally, i´m about to fight zhaitan through my personal story…not
srsly?
time to fix it permanently…

Posted by: Urxx.6840

Urxx.6840

OP is right. We are close to the three months mark and this is still totally unreliable.
I love ANet to death, but this is really getting embarassing. And annoying. Please fix Arah permanently and let us enjoy the whole game we have purchased.

Posted by: Dead.7385

Dead.7385

Borlis Pass

Been checking for about 1 month. STILL not open…EVER.

Hey ANet! I bet it was “real wise” adding Arah to the personal story right?

Posted by: Dynia.9574

Dynia.9574

cof is bugged also ALL THE TIME dungeon finder would solove that problem

Posted by: Alur.7510

Alur.7510

I second this as well.

Posted by: Ashur Etil Lani.4518

Ashur Etil Lani.4518

Far Shiverpeaks. It was bugged then got fixed earlier this week with a patch, only they broke it again with the second patch that day.
Remove the event chain check until you (anet) fix the bug on a test server please.

Posted by: derry.2789

derry.2789

Predicting a flood of people with dungeon master when these gates and path bugs eventually get fixed

Posted by: Dead.7385

Dead.7385

Predicting a flood of people with dungeon master if these gates and path bugs eventually get fixed

Fixed for ya.

You can tell how happy I am at this point=/

Posted by: Milennin.4825

Milennin.4825

The gods have left Tyria… there’s no hope for these gates to ever get fixed.

Just who the hell do you think I am!?

Posted by: Dogblaster.6713

Dogblaster.6713

You had plenty of time, and plenty of complaints, fix the god kitten Arah gates. I don’t care if there is a new dungeon, quality over quantity (as you promote yourself: when its ready.)

So when the new dungeon arrives and bugs out, are we expected to just sit on our hands and wait months for the new dungeons gates to be fixed aswell.

I reached a point where I do not recommend gw2 to any friends, I cannot believe that you cannot find a solution to this (quick or long lasting solution, just any solution.)

I know we don’t pay montly fee, but this is unacceptabelt. Fix the Arah gates once in for all on Gandara server, and plenty of others.

And don’t fanboy me with excuses and reasons why Arenanet is busy, they had plenty of time and people have been suggestion plenty of solutions to this.

Yep. Its already riddiculours how you CANT handle fixing end game dungeon.

You are working on halloween event, etc lame stuff, but you cant fix major buggs

Posted by: Deathhawkz.5721

Deathhawkz.5721

The wife and I worked real hard and were hoping to finish our personal stories tonight. Kill Zhaitan! Found a large group and defeated Grenth with the hopes of opening up Arah after another couple events, just to hear from others on our server that it’s bugged……..
Not sure if this is an issue on all servers, but it is on Ferguson’s Crossing. Someone please tell us this issue is being worked on.

Iehova.9518

Predicting a flood of people with dungeon master when these gates and path bugs eventually get fixed

Fixed Arah gate does not DM make.

Posted by: turki.2439

turki.2439

Wow, not even a response from Arena Net on this topic what a shame

Turki [RG]
Red Guard-piken squer-Elementalist
http://www.youtube.com/user/TurkixxOrz

Posted by: Reevac.1748

Reevac.1748

I have 3 friends and about half a dozen guildies that need this for PERSONAL STORY and the gates just sit there bugged.

You either need to make them always open or make the gates their own event.

Usually ANet is good with some sort of information but I guess they don’t care about Arah or the amount of people this effects.

Posted by: Gary Prax.9745

Gary Prax.9745

With that horrible excuse for an Elder Dragon boss fight I’m not surprised. I know they said endgame wasn’t finished when it released but to have Zhaitan so messed up is inexcusable. It’s like if I played the first God of War and I’m all stoked to fight Ares only to find out he’s bugged and just stands there. Should’ve released Arah on April Fools because it’s a joke.

/‘’’\/’ ;,,,; ‘\/’’’\

Posted by: King Jon.3128

King Jon.3128

Hrmm, I never had a problem..

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

I think I saw a post from A-net about this a while back, they acknowledge the issue. No talk of a fix or when.

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

I once asked why the Gates and so many other things have been untouched, and I received a very succinct and appropriate response:

“I pray to the Spirits of the Wild, but they rarely answer.”

Posted by: Quam.7218

Quam.7218

Busy with Helloween, busy with Lost Shores, busy with x-mas, busy with somethting else what the hell ? Really ? I’m starting to look at all the bugged door like that’s somethting normal. I’m not even curius about the new content if it will look like this for 3+ months…

Why adding something new without reparing the old things and start to make them work properly ? I just don’t get it…

Attachments:

Posted by: Konovalev.7154

Konovalev.7154

Anyone willing to make a mesmer alt just to stand inside the gates at all times and port people in?

Posted by: metero.2547

metero.2547

Arah has been bugged closed for 4-5 days on my server.
It’s hard enough to find a group for arah without needing people cross-server to get you in.

Iehova.9518

Anyone willing to make a mesmer alt just to stand inside the gates at all times and port people in?

Portals don’t work that way.

Any character behind the gate will do.

Posted by: Ice Furl.4982

Ice Furl.4982

What does it take to get their attention?

Posted by: Chrisco.5732

Chrisco.5732

Not sure if anyone noticed this from the new blog post, “we feel it’s important to strive to satisfy the basic needs of our players sooner rather than later.”

I almost died laughing! plenty of time to make new content but cant even open one little gate.

Posted by: IcarusMelody.5312

IcarusMelody.5312

While I know its pretty inconvenient; have any of you guys considered server hopping to where it does work? It’s free but the downside is that you will have to wait a week before you can do it again to get back to your server.

Arrah has for the most part; been functional on Fort Aspenwood server. Only time it is closed is when no one defends it from the risen events. It’s inconvenient but if you really want to finish story or just run explorable its an option.

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

Anets priorities seem to be release new content while delaying bug fixes for the old

Posted by: Mars.6319

Mars.6319

Since the event chains have not been fixed and do not appear any closer to being fixed, I think it’s reasonable to ask that the dungeons and karma merchants be made accessible until the event chains are fixed… or at the very least reset all of the zones once a day so that there is a better chance of completing routinely bugged content.

Another sore point is the complete lack of a useful LFG tool. I don’t understand why players should need to create guilds and use 3rd party forums to get around this problem. Whatever imagined problem that comes from creating a useful LFG tool can’t be half as bad as the actual existing problem created by the lack of one.

I know that people have created guilds to be used as LFG chat channels but think that an IRC channel is a better choice since anyone can join an IRC channel without an invite.

Posted by: ThePainTrain.8190

ThePainTrain.8190

While I know its pretty inconvenient; have any of you guys considered server hopping to where it does work? It’s free but the downside is that you will have to wait a week before you can do it again to get back to your server.

Arrah has for the most part; been functional on Fort Aspenwood server. Only time it is closed is when no one defends it from the risen events. It’s inconvenient but if you really want to finish story or just run explorable its an option.

Unfortunately this is not an option for me as I run a guild and do not want to lose all progress.

I have made posts about this and one previously got deleted and I got a temporary ban because it was deemed as a petition “apparently”.
So I will be careful what say as I don’t want to be banned again.

Arena Net please can you fix this!

I am really looking forward to the new content you are releasing, it sounds really promising. However this bug has been here since day one and no one has said anything about it or even acknowledged it.

Posted by: Dimeschemo.5493

Dimeschemo.5493

i got a 3 day ban as well all on acount that i psted in the wrong sections tho mabey report this in game bugs,