FoTM Weapon Skins

FoTM Weapon Skins

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Kazin.2073

Kazin.2073

Something about this system needs to be fixed.

I have three 80’s

War: Axe+Warhorn/Longbow
Guard: GS/Scep+Focus
Mesmer: GS/Sword+Focus

I’m up to fractal 70, I have earnt almost 100 pristine fractal relics with a lot of them from higher level fractals.

Yet out of my 15 fractal weapon skins I am only using two of them across my three accounts, fractal focus and fractal warhorn. Its an absolute joke that after 15 fractal weapons I am only using two off-hand skins.

I have got:
Mace x 2
Hammer x 2
Rifle x 3
Dagger x 2
Shortbow x 3
Focus
Warhorn
Staff

Can you please introduce a way for me to obtain my desired items. Ive seen people who are up to fractal 20 with my most desired skin (Axe) yet at fractal 70 and over a hundred dailies I have very little to show for it.

FoTM Weapon Skins

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Yeah, we definitely need a way to get our favourite skins with tokens like they did with rings. If you want to keep the weapons rare and exclusive for high level fracs just make the tokens drop from lv 20+ (or 30/40+)

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

FoTM Weapon Skins

Posted by: Twill.6217

Twill.6217

i agree with this.
i’m only in 40-50 fractal bracket yet (guardian) but i have no alts and don’t plan on getting any at this time.

out of fractals skins so far i’ve seen drop were:
focus
longbow
hammer
shield
harpoon

out of those 5 skins 3 i use and 2 i have absolutely no use for.

even if they don’t introduce special tokens, they should at least let us exchange the useless skins into useful ones.

FoTM Weapon Skins

Posted by: thetarot.8246

thetarot.8246

I agree as well, They should be buyable with some form of dungeon currency. I’ve had zero skins drop for me. (Diff 41, would be much higher if every group didn’t have disconnections)

This is the absolute worst kind of design to get the items you want, Pure RNG.

Grinding Queensdale for one copper at a time can atleast progress toward a goal of a legendary weapon. Although slow, atleast there is some headway.

With this design. You could do 100+ Dailies and never get the item you want or even progress toward one at all. Completely against everything in their dungeon mission statement.

I sincerely hope the January 28th update completely overhauls the reward system. Until then, I’m not wasting my time with the RNG coupled with Disconnects.

FoTM Weapon Skins

Posted by: Kazin.2073

Kazin.2073

Another bloody fractal rifle… seriously?

(edited by Kazin.2073)

FoTM Weapon Skins

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

I’ve gotten 4 fractal skins so far.

2 swords(I have no use for these on my 2 characters I play)
1 trident(Didn’t want it but used it anyway)
staff(Didn’t want it but used anyway…)

I run it daily 20/30/40 on 1 char and 20/30 on another. The current system is flawed because you can have horrible luck and keep getting the same skins and ontop of that the chance to see weapons drop aren’t that good because of the useless rings

FoTM Weapon Skins

Posted by: Sina.9208

Sina.9208

I wholeheartedly agree. I would buy a Shortbow for 100 pristine fractal relics in heartbeat. (107 farmed thus far) I’ve gotten 16 fractal skins so far, 3 rifles :-)

FoTM Weapon Skins

Posted by: SSalp.6423

SSalp.6423

It would be awesome if we could trade them with other players. A special trading system just for fractal weapons. Trading would be fun.

Immotal Kingdom[KING] – Desolation

FoTM Weapon Skins

Posted by: Sarcasmic.6741

Sarcasmic.6741

It would be nice if I could get any skin. I have a char capable of every weapon type, but they just don’t roll for me.

Stace (Lv 80 human quickness portal bot) | Sarcasmic (Lv 80 elixir-drunk norn pyro)
Saladtha (Lv 80 salad sidekick to bears) | Dunelle (Lv 80 eviscerating muppet)
Karmell (Lv 80 human might dispenser) | Vast says hi~.