For everyone saying raids are too hard.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: The one to Rule.2593

The one to Rule.2593

Just beat Vale Guardian twice in pugs, it’s not that hard, stop complaining just because you don’t want to put in the time and effort to actually learn the fight and it’s mechanics. They are easily do able in the time limit, most often vale guardian has over a minute left over.

Gorseval is even easier on mechanics, all you need is high dps.

They do not need another difficulty, this is a ridiculous idea. Casuals have their way with 95% of the game. Stop trying to get things tuned to your skill level because you are too lazy to put in any effort. Instead maybe accept the content isn’t for you and go back to the other 95% of the game, or spend some time to improve instead of complain.

I know this is shocking, but every other MMO has hard content in it. About time Guild wars finally added something somewhat difficult. As for the story you all claim to be missing, all your missing is that bandits captured a pact squad and you go and try to rescue them, Spoiler alert, most are dead anyway( If not all of them) There, that’s it.

Attachments:

The one to Rule.2593

a

Attachments:

Posted by: Cletus Van Damme.2795

Cletus Van Damme.2795

Wow this must be the world first vale kill i’m impressed, post more screenshots.

Magumer Ranger

The one to Rule.2593

Funny, I don’t remember saying world first anywhere, I know reading is difficult. Go back under your bridge now. The two screenie’s were only posted to give verification that it was two different pugs.

(edited by The one to Rule.2593)

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Your target audience won’t give a kitten. Your target audience, the people complaining about it being too hard, are going to continue complaining until they can complete it easily. Until and unless that happens, they will not seize their incessant complaints.

Such is that of the current era of gamers.

The one to Rule.2593

People just want instant gratification, I don’t understand this because this has never been what games were about to begin with.

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

any guild/pug from asia sucessfully completed the raid ?

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Posted by: Scandi.5693

Scandi.5693

these ego threads keep piling up.

Mistress Savant of the Asuran Dominion.

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

You could have just said, “Look at how awesome I am and how bad you are” and saved everyone the trouble of reading between the lines.

It never fails to tickle me, the mental gymnastics of saying “this is easy,” while simultaneously calling it “hard content.”

Or words to that effect.

Posted by: PlasticHippo.8934

PlasticHippo.8934

why is it that 95% of the time where people talk about the difficulty of Raids what the means is difficulty of the first boss and just assume everyone thinks raids = first boss?

Posted by: saturn.4810

saturn.4810

why is it that 95% of the time where people talk about the difficulty of Raids what the means is difficulty of the first boss and just assume everyone thinks raids = first boss?

Because 95% of the people don’t get farther than the first boss.

Posted by: Cheezy.2039

Cheezy.2039

Because the people who think that Vale Guardian is challenging are likely still stuck on him

Cheezy – Vis Invicta [vC]

The meta is changing at an alarming rate.

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

I think all of these bosses are easily doable. Now please gimme 700 gold on second ascended set… (as reforging old armor with putting new expensive as hell runes into it is pretty expensive and not worth it)

The problem, at least for me, is the fact that every class needs very specific DPS build. Either pure dps or condi… All the runes and sigils people need for raids now cost so much money that I am actually unable to join some serious group.

tldr: Raids are locked behind gold, and only then behind skill.

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Whats challenging is finding 10 players that can play really well.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

The one to Rule.2593

You could have just said, “Look at how awesome I am and how bad you are” and saved everyone the trouble of reading between the lines.

It never fails to tickle me, the mental gymnastics of saying “this is easy,” while simultaneously calling it “hard content.”

My point was not to say look how good i am, my point was that even I can easily do it in pugs, and quite honestly, I’m not that good. If I can do it anyone can.

The one to Rule.2593

I also mentioned gorseval in my post. I did not mention sabetha because I haven’t attempted her yet, i’d rather not speak on things I don’t know about. But from what I’ve heard she isn’t that bad either.

Honestly I’ve had absolutely no difficulty with gorseval, his mechanics are far easier than vale guardian and since you need less specific roles you’re free to have more power dps to compensate for the shorter timer.

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

I also mentioned gorseval in my post. I did not mention sabetha because I haven’t attempted her yet, i’d rather not speak on things I don’t know about. But from what I’ve heard she isn’t that bad either.

Honestly I’ve had absolutely no difficulty with gorseval, his mechanics are far easier than vale guardian and since you need less specific roles you’re free to have more power dps to compensate for the shorter timer.

Bro, I am with you….these elitists think that you need some uber special ascended stat combo with their uber special party build. They think that after one week they found out everything and nothing else is possible.

Posted by: brunobyof.3541

brunobyof.3541

This RAID feels like doing Mark golem II excepto for the fact that when someone get down, the entre group wipe.

The one to Rule.2593

Well I would recommend weapons + trinkets at the very least. The armor isn’t such a big deal.

Posted by: brunobyof.3541

brunobyof.3541

Ascended gear wont make a big diference IF ppl continuously get down by simples mistakes

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

I cleared VG with a pug group last night too. We used VOIP, and everyone was fairly skilled. Took us about an hour to finally kill him. We were at 5-10% several times.

I’m just going to quote him for truth:

Whats challenging is finding 10 players that can play really well.

Oh and if it helps I was in full exotic cleric’s armor with ascended wep & trinkets.

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

The one to Rule.2593

Ascended gear wont make a big diference IF ppl continuously get down by simples mistakes

True enough.