For people who have not been receiving their 60 tokens

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: oSeraphic.2508

oSeraphic.2508

Q:

For the past 3 days that I have spent running dungeons, I have received no more than 30 tokens for each path. And yes, it was my first time doing it for the day. It’s quite frustrating when everyone in your party receives the full fledged 60 while I’m stuck with 30 – 15 – and sometimes 2. For each run that I have done, It took over 40 minutes, which I believe isn’t a “fast” run.

So I was just wondering for all the unfortunate people out there that has this current bug, will we be reimbursed for all the tokens we have been missing?

Currently I have 1/3 of the amount I should be having and I’ve invested quite a bit of time in doing these dungeon runs.

Osyphyrous – 80 Guardian – Crystal Desert

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

Don’t count on it, I highly doubt they would keep track of everyone that runs dungeons and how many tokens they don’t get. Smart thing to do is just wait to run dungeons until they fix it or remove the DR (best option)

Posted by: Shocknawe.8054

Shocknawe.8054

yeah the bugged people are screwed I am sure, can you see Blizzard having this disadvantage for some of the population, this long and no action?

Everyday my 1st dungeon gives me 45, many dingeons for the 1st time ever completed

Hey Colin its not “FUN” when you release a patch saying you get 60…and never see that number….many days after patch.

MoP d/l IP

Ghost Legion
Stormbluff Isle

Posted by: ivan.9302

ivan.9302

i don’t expect they will make up for this crap, but, wtf, can u guys plz fix this bug quick?
i don’t know if your company pay ur guys for nothing.
if i were the boss, i would fire you all.

Posted by: Closer.3582

Closer.3582

They said that they found the bug and they’ll fix it with the monday patch, but yeah same situation here and it’s really frustrating knowing that you may be able to get your helm after 4/5 hours of exploration and ending the evening with 177 tokens because the last dungeon only gave you 2 of them :S

Posted by: deherch.3158

deherch.3158

I just don’t bother with dungeons for a while. Not worth it atm, I’ll wait for patch on monday. I could see doing story mode, but farming Explorer mode is just useless now, I get so little reward.. It would take me ages before I can afford any dungeon armor.

Posted by: MrLee.6892

MrLee.6892

I am only getting 15 tokens for the first path then 6 for the last 2…..
I know they won’t reimburse me.

Just wish they wouldn’t wait till late Monday to fix it when they should fix it asap!

Posted by: oSeraphic.2508

oSeraphic.2508

Maybe not fully reimbursed but maybe a flat amount. Even a small amount will brighten my day lol.

Osyphyrous – 80 Guardian – Crystal Desert