in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: perry.9645

perry.9645

(edited by perry.9645)

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: Methal.9045

Methal.9045

you can do this, but graves can’t have a cigar….

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Get any good rewards? How did you get enough AR?

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: Dommmmmmmmmm.6984

Dommmmmmmmmm.6984

nice, I didn’t have the motivation to rush this after I got to like 60, these new fractals were just to disappointing for me

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

There is nothing new !!

Its the same instabilities we’ve played before just stretched out – boss hp/dmg nerfed to hell….I mean did they have to make this stuff easier at all?

It was already being solo’d at lvl 50.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: NeoVaris.4806

NeoVaris.4806

There is nothing new !!

Its the same instabilities we’ve played before just stretched out – boss hp/dmg nerfed to hell….I mean did they have to make this stuff easier at all?

If you tried beyond 60 you’d know that they aren’t the same.

[HC]

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

What’s the instabilities later on? 71-80, 81-90 and 91-100

Also grats

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

There is nothing new !!

They are harder.

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

It actually seems the damage the mobs inflict has been scaled down and the hp/armor has been scaled up. Subjectively.

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Condi meta then?

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: Yelloweyedemon.2860

Yelloweyedemon.2860

Get any good rewards? How did you get enough AR?

They didn’t.

Not sure how you can survive that legit way, but anyways who cares…

Fotm 100 reached

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Perry said he has 146, which is reasonable.
+7 basic infusions replacing the +5s on full ascended armor is already something, on top of that you can run +10 infusions or w/e
I’m at 98 with two outdated +5 infusions and three missing armor pieces (21), so I could get 123 easily. Then you can add another new slots to rings, which is another 14 AR. 137. etc.

And yeah rewards looked pretty kitten, like usual. Nothing new here. lol

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

Is you esports now? Must be bestest playa in se game yoo

Grimkram [sS]

Fotm 100 reached

perry.9645

Not sure how you can survive that legit way, but anyways who cares…

you only get Agony when you get close to allies so it was kinda ok especialy since its the same for 91-100 and we got used to it

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

Question, do you still get some rewards when doing the same fractal on a different tier? Or not even encryption boxes?

Fotm 100 reached

perry.9645

you get encryption boxes on every level you do and the amount scales with the level

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: Zach.2618

Zach.2618

I see you have an engi in the video above may I ask if you’re using sinister or zerker?:D I’m trying to use my engi to get there too it would be a great help:D

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: Jarvis.9540

Jarvis.9540

+7 basic infusions replacing the +5s on full ascended armor is already something, on top of that you can run +10 infusions or w/e
I’m at 98 with two outdated +5 infusions and three missing armor pieces (21), so I could get 123 easily. Then you can add another new slots to rings, which is another 14 AR. 137. etc.

How are you getting the +7 basic infusions that you can put in armor/weapon slots? I’ve not seen them.

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: Bohantopa.5729

Bohantopa.5729

How are you getting the +7 basic infusions that you can put in armor/weapon slots? I’ve not seen them.

Get Mastery, talk to Mast-Er <Number>, get ported up, talk to npc, buy.

Fotm 100 reached

NovaanVerdiano.6174

You need to get Fractal Mastery Rank 1, then you can speak with the Master-Golem in the Observatory to port you onto a side-island where you can find a hidden merchant.

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: Jarvis.9540

Jarvis.9540

You need to get Fractal Mastery Rank 1, then you can speak with the Master-Golem in the Observatory to port you onto a side-island where you can find a hidden merchant.

Forgive me for being so dense, but how does one go about getting said mastery? I am currently reward level 55.

Edit: Nevermind. Found it. I’m an idiot. Thanks for the help!

Fotm 100 reached

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Forgive me for being so dense, but how does one go about getting said mastery? I am currently reward level 55.

Masteries are HoT only; open your Hero window (H) and select the lowest tab, there you can pick the mastery you want to level, in your case the fractal mastery.
If you don’t have HoT, well, you’re out of luck.

Fotm 100 reached

Bohantopa.5729

Oh and if you visit that merchant, you’ll notice that you can upgrade your agony infusions cheaper by using him as soon as they are +3 (the step to +6 only costs 6 +3 infusions instead of 8 if one where to craft it, ans so on).

And I hate the ring “improvement”. It only works on some infused rings, so it’s:
normal -> attuned -> attuned infused
OR
normal -> infused (→ attuned infused iff it’s the right ring, dont know how to distinguish them)

hope they just forgot the recipes, had to look through my pvp chars to find uninfused rings …

edit: correction not all infused rings cant be upgraded just some cant.

(edited by Bohantopa.5729)

Fotm 100 reached

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Oh and if you visit that merchant, you’ll notice that you can upgrade your agony infusions cheaper by using him as soon as they are +3 (the step to +6 only costs 6 +3 infusions instead of 8 if one where to craft it, ans so on).

And I hate the ring “improvement”. It only works on non infused rings, so it’s:
normal -> attuned -> attuned infused
OR
normal -> infused

hope they just forgot the recipes, had to look through my pvp chars to find uninfused rings …

…??? I went from uninfused > infused > attuned with infusion

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: Tuthan.3250

Tuthan.3250

I am looking for guild and players that do high level fractals 75-100! Invite me to your guild or add me plz! Thank you!

Leave your name here if you want to be added too!

(edited by Tuthan.3250)

Fotm 100 reached

Bohantopa.5729

…??? I went from uninfused > infused > attuned with infusion

Hmm, I could not add the infused once to the forge at all (they were not visible in the inventory part). But it looks like only some infused once can not be added, see screenshot: added 6 infused rings to my bags, only 4 visible in the forge. (and ignore the clutter, did not have time to clean up my bags in the last days)

Attachments:

Fotm 100 reached

Posted by: RemiRome.8495

RemiRome.8495

Might be that pre-fractured and post-fractured infused rings differ under the hood.

Easy test would be to check with your trash collection instead of Berserker rings.

(edited by RemiRome.8495)

Fotm 100 reached

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Might be that pre-fractured and post-fractured infused rings differ under the hood.

Easy test would be to check with your trash collection instead of Berserker rings.

Yeah, there was another topic here where this exact issue was discussed. Seems like old rings can’t be used, only newer ones can.

Fotm 100 reached

Bohantopa.5729

Yeah, there was another topic here where this exact issue was discussed. Seems like old rings can’t be used, only newer ones can.

Hmm makes “sense”. At least now i know which rings i’ll salvage first.