Found a Tonn's Weapon Chest..

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: CryxTryx.9208

CryxTryx.9208

..and I was pretty happy at first, but then I started trying to figure out what I would use it for..

I have a Warrior, Guardian and Mesmer at 80, all three run full Berserker Gear.

Even if you are not of the persuasion to run full zerker and you have a different armor set, almost everyone runs zerker weapons, no?

So I’m here to ask. What could I get away using this for with out sacrificing too much? It is Sentinel stats. How much dps am I really using, or should I just use it for the skin incase I want a different looking Ascended skin. It is blue which is kind of cool.

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

Do you ever WvW?
If not, then blue is a cool color I suppose…. Don’t really see it much. Transmute ftw? But don’t use it as is for dungeons. Just my 2 cents.

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

CryxTryx.9208

I think my mesmer is going to be my world v world guy, so maybe give it to him? Or I was thinking of using it for my guardians staff.

Posted by: waxpax.6350

waxpax.6350

Use it for a guard staff if you don’t want to transmute the skin.

You mostly use staff on guard to run and pull things, may as well take some survivability on the weapon, you don’t really ever use staff to attack unless it’s tagging stuff for stacks, anyway.

CryxTryx.9208

Use it for a guard staff if you don’t want to transmute the skin.

You mostly use staff on guard to run and pull things, may as well take some survivability on the weapon, you don’t really ever use staff to attack unless it’s tagging stuff for stacks, anyway.

Yup its either that or I’ll give my Warrior a rifle. I almost never range with him, unless I run into a world boss, or if a PuG really can’t melee Lupi. So I might just throw it on that.

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

If you WvW in zerg raids, you hit the jackpot with a Sentinel weapon. You ought to use it for your guardian (greatsword or staff) or warrior (hammer) depending on which one you use more.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

CryxTryx.9208

If you WvW in zerg raids, you hit the jackpot with a Sentinel weapon. You ought to use it for your guardian (greatsword or staff) or warrior (hammer) depending on which one you use more.

I think I’ll put it on staff for running/tagging ect. Any suggestions to a sigil for this job?

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

I think I’ll put it on staff for running/tagging ect. Any suggestions to a sigil for this job?

You could try Stamina, Leeching, or Energy.

//Haru

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

Posted by: Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

I put a stacking sigil on my guardian’s staff.

Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt
DnT is Recruiting – http://www.dtguilds.com/

Posted by: laharl.8435

laharl.8435

I put a stacking sigil on my guardian’s staff.

No double stacking?

Posted by: guanlongwucaii.3162

guanlongwucaii.3162

lol stacking on guardian is such a pain. many people use staff because its good in some places (TA puppies, COE thralls) but if you’re planning on stacking off silvers and less-pathetic trash mobs staff is terrible because it’s staff.

the only double stacking option we have is s/f which doesn’t have amazing cleave – if you want a DPSy cleaving stacking weapon that leaves you with greatsword. (no double stacking)

I’ll probably have 3 bloodlust weapons on my guardian, staff and s/f…