Found back TA fwd/up

Found back TA fwd/up

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

I was goating in TA and I accidentally stumbled across what used to be TA fwd/up.
Some of the events, like the bee stuff still work.
Screenshot is a bit low quality, but you can see the part of TA fwd/up and the aetherblade factory in the same picture.

Funny that the devs didn’t remove anything, gave me a moment of nostalgia

Attachments:

Found back TA fwd/up

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Oh, the deadly buzz path… I miss it. I also miss the mesmer boss, she was a pretty interesting with it’s condition damage/stealth/interrupt (though she wouldn’t stand a chance against the frostbow meta)

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

Found back TA fwd/up

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

They never fully remove stuff like that, before they nerfed triple jump I actually goated into the original non-instanced obsidian sanctum in eternal battlegrounds. Have the video unlisted on YT, but yeah… the old TAFU is the same thing, all still there ^^

Found back TA fwd/up

bladex.9502

Wish triple was still here so I could explore it more :/
A lot of the stuff is closed off by really high gates that cant be goated over, unlike the gates in the normal TA path

Found back TA fwd/up

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

It really doesn’t make sense why anet removed the path. Anet was so hyped about the awesomeness of the temporary content they were pumping up that they thought it was a good idea to trash an entire dungeon path. I think anet tries too hard to be different.

Found back TA fwd/up

bladex.9502

They could have just kept the path and added Aetherpath as something extra.
Aetherpath is one of, if not my favorite path in the game, but its kinda sad that it had to replace another path

Found back TA fwd/up

Posted by: TheFrighteningFrenchFry.3275

TheFrighteningFrenchFry.3275

A lot of the stuff is closed off by really high gates that cant be goated over, unlike the gates in the normal TA path

Last time I was there I was able to still actually get to the places so there should be a way ( don’t remember where been a long time ).

EDIT: Just checked it out and you can just get on the branches above the bee place and drop down ( if I’m understanding you correctly ). If your NA and still need help you can just send a whisper if you see me on.

Necro>warrior confirmed ty nemesis for single handedly saving the gw2 community!!

/s

(edited by TheFrighteningFrenchFry.3275)

Found back TA fwd/up

Posted by: Miaire.5468

Miaire.5468

Can you still fight Vevina?

Found back TA fwd/up

bladex.9502

Last time I was there I was able to still actually get to the places so there should be a way ( don’t remember where been a long time ).

EDIT: Just checked it out and you can just get on the branches above the bee place and drop down ( if I’m understanding you correctly ). If your NA and still need help you can just send a whisper if you see me on.

I can get to the bee place no problem, but after the bees where you go to Vevina there’s a huge gate