Was gonna do this a while ago but never got around to it untill yday xd
played it a bit safe since some of those attacks almost 1shot
its a nice challenge tho ^^

http://youtu.be/z5mB6v5tk9M?list=UUQcrIIPJXLojfkTTisM9BsA

Fractal 50 Uncategorized Champions Solo

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

If you want a real challenge, try it without a single dodge and with zero kiting.

But still nice!

(edited by Wethospu.6437)

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

If you want a real challenge, try it without a single dodge and with zero kiting.

But still nice!

I want to see that.

Wethospu.6437

Only thing making it really hard is their magnificent healthbars because it’s so easy to get toasted. I have been able to get shaman to about 50% health.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I have solod them together a few times on 50 as well, but not with the rabbit + bandit without any deaths. I also wasn’t using banner, as it seemed kind of pointless for a huge portion of the encounter due to not being in range a lot of the time. I’ll have to redo it with less GS rushing around, since it worked out well for you.

Good stuff

Purple Miku.7032

Oh I also have a question. Do you use a build in mouse macro or anything for jump+dodge? It looks like you have a 100% success rate with it and it never fails for you. I’m not sure if it’s latency related, but it’d be cool to know.

Posted by: Sesshi.2610

Sesshi.2610

I have it binded to mouse side button but most of the time i just press V+Space and it works but maybe cuz my keyboards mechanical idk ^^

Purple Miku.7032

Gotcha.

I use my mouse side buttons for dodging as well and just try to time it at the same time with a jump. It’s pretty unreliable for me, and I can’t imagine it working as consistently as yours without a macro. I have only a Logitech M510 laser mouse lawl

Thanks for the response

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Gotcha.

I use my mouse side buttons for dodging as well and just try to time it at the same time with a jump. It’s pretty unreliable for me, and I can’t imagine it working as consistently as yours without a macro. I have only a Logitech M510 laser mouse lawl

Thanks for the response

I have my dodge on a side button too (Logitech MX518, old as hell) but whenever I did it, it was somewhat reliable. I guess it’s just getting the timing down.

Wethospu.6437

Only thing making it really hard is their magnificent healthbars because it’s so easy to get toasted. I have been able to get shaman to about 50% health.

Tried this for a couple of hours this morning but was only able to get Shaman to 75%. I would estimate this needs like 20 hours of practicing to pull it through.

The challenge is set for any pro warriors!

- no dodging
- minimal kiting (melee hit every 5 seconds)

Posted by: Sesshi.2610

Sesshi.2610

sounds good ill definitely give it a try :P

Posted by: Aleth.9630

Aleth.9630

Gotcha.

Thanks for the response

You should just do what I did:

E = dodge
Alt+E = dodge-jump (bound with AHK)

It is completely “legal” to ANET rules (2 buttons pressed for 2 actions = 1-1 ratio) and yet it’s a lot more reliable than Space+E. Why? Because you don’t have to press them exactly at the same time for it to work, you can hold Alt beforehand. You can use any [modifier]+[normal key] you prefer too.

Purple Miku.7032

Gotcha.

Thanks for the response

You should just do what I did:

E = dodge
Alt+E = dodge-jump (bound with AHK)

It is completely “legal” to ANET rules (2 buttons pressed for 2 actions = 1-1 ratio) and yet it’s a lot more reliable than Space+E. Why? Because you don’t have to press them exactly at the same time for it to work, you can hold Alt beforehand. You can use any [modifier]+[normal key] you prefer too.

Hehe yeah I love AHK. I first learned about it back when I used to play Runescape ;3