Fractal Improved Rewards??? DEC?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

Hi All,

Okay- I know its windersday nearly so this is a time of giving.
Please give us some improved rewards in FOTM !!

—> Nothing in patch notes for FOTM lovers?

Oh well.. perhaps I have been a bad skritt this year – there is always next year.

Thanks All

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

Posted by: Schrenker.5130

Schrenker.5130

Well, you know, apparently changing some values in the drops require +1 month… You should get used to it by now. But hey, we got pvp leagues no one cares about. GG

Posted by: Quothrone.8615

Quothrone.8615

Well, you know, apparently changing some values in the drops require +1 month… You should get used to it by now. But hey, we got pvp leagues no one cares about. GG

Funded by HOT pre purchases

Posted by: Vissarion.6509

Vissarion.6509

hey guys we have raids to never be able to do cause we dont have a decent LFR channel on the meanwhile

They called us TEMPESTs, but we can use our elite to cheat death instead

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

This thread makes no sense tbh.

If you really expected the fractal changes to hit on the 1st, your fault… lol. People should know ANet well enough by now.

Posted by: Azoqu.8917

Azoqu.8917

I expected to be able to make my legendary backpiece at the same time as PvP players can.

Posted by: thrag.9740

thrag.9740

Do you guys think leaderboards will come out with the rewards ‘iteration’?

Posted by: Matisse.9356

Matisse.9356

Just to be precise: They said that the changes to fractals will hit in December. They didn’t say which day during this month. In other words: 31st is still December.

And to be even more accurate: They didn’t mention which time zone. So it’s December until January, 1st HAST.

In other words: Honolulu, we are watching you!

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

Just to be precise: They said that the changes to fractals will hit in December. They didn’t say which day during this month. In other words: 31st is still December.

And to be even more accurate: They didn’t mention which time zone. So it’s December until January, 1st HAST.

In other words: Honolulu, we are watching you!

Well they also did not mention the year. This is a patch for the instanced pve so anything can happen.

Posted by: Atharian.7092

Atharian.7092

Well, for those not already doing it, just hang on to all your fractal chests and boxes, etc, and open them all up after the rewards update. They did say rewards for the higher level fractals would be improved, and who knows, maybe other stuff will too.

Posted by: Soa Cirri.6012

Soa Cirri.6012

Well they also did not mention the year. This is a patch for the instanced pve so anything can happen.

They didn’t specify which dimension of spacetime, either. I mean, we may have to face the fact that our universe just isn’t meant to be the one with the good fractal chest rewards.