Fractal Reliquary issue

Fractal Reliquary issue

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: PeterPrime.1730

PeterPrime.1730

Greetings, so we have this little consumable thing called FRACTAL reliquary and I have one problem with it.

How come I have to pay thousands of gold for an item that’s supposed to be a reward from….you know FRACTALS?

It’s kind of silly you have to play farm wars for this….while you have thousands of fractal relics and pristine relics sitting in your wallet.

Is there a chance you could please look into this and actually make it drop as an achievement reward for this content? Make it drop after completing every last one of the fractal scales, or I don’t know. Anything but that garbage TP nonsense.

Thanks for reading!

Fractal Reliquary issue

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

+1

2000g+ for the reliquary is ridiculous. Either add another source for the reliquary such as fractal relics at the fractal vendor or make it easier to finish the ascended salvaging achievement. I really don’t personally care how it gets fixed, just that this gets figured out.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Fractal Reliquary issue

Posted by: Ze Dos Cavalos.6132

Ze Dos Cavalos.6132

Increase the drop of the salvaged items from salvaging ascended problem solved.
The amulet one is expensive coz it never drops..
The ascended ring one is cheap but still I salvaged like 100 ascended rings and never got one.
The drop rate from salvaging is too low.

Anet pls they just items for a collection, they shouldn’t have the same drop rate a precursor has.

[DIE] Death is Energy

Fractal Reliquary issue

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

oh you are talking about the salvaged thinges yeah took me a while to remember because i havent seen any of these drop in ages yeah i think something that is fractal related should be acessible through fractals even if its paid with gold ( but a reasonable amount ofc to reflect to the gold that ppl make from fractals, like how asc chests and weapons skins from raids cannot be sold in the tp.

(edited by zealex.9410)

Fractal Reliquary issue

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

It gives the title Fatebreaker, so I guess it is intended to be a difficult feat to get the collection done without buying anything. Seems fine to me the way it is.
It is also in the “Rare collection” category, so expected to be difficult if some basic collections cost 100s of gold already.

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

Fractal Reliquary issue

PeterPrime.1730

It gives the title Fatebreaker, so I guess it is intended to be a difficult feat to get the collection done without buying anything. Seems fine to me the way it is.
It is also in the “Rare collection” category, so expected to be difficult if some basic collections cost 100s of gold already.

I could care less about the title, but more about the reliquary. How is it fine for this crap to cost more than a legendary?

And on top of that, it has nothing to do with fractals…at all. It only has fractal in its name. But have fun buying that salvaged essence that costs 3000 gold. Not to mention there’s only one on the tp.

Fractal Reliquary issue

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

I could care less about the title, but more about the reliquary. How is it fine for this crap to cost more than a legendary?

And on top of that, it has nothing to do with fractals…at all. It only has fractal in its name. But have fun buying that salvaged essence that costs 3000 gold. Not to mention there’s only one on the tp.

it has to do with fractals since asc salvaging is fractal related and es i understand the title and everything but its more for the item that it gives being able to buy most of the stuff the golems sell for 25 relics u

Fractal Reliquary issue

Malediktus.3740

Of course it is fine that it costs more than a legendary, it is a completly optional item. I care about the prestige of the title and the collection, not this useless reliquiary.
I would prefer moving the reliquiary to another achievement than making this achievement easier, but I think it is unneccessary.

(edited by Malediktus.3740)

Fractal Reliquary issue

PeterPrime.1730

@zealex: Mmmm true, you can only buy those from fractals. And..it ends there. xD
But yeah, something should be nice. Anything but this, really. I’d still go with clearing all scales for the achi (reliquary).

@Malediktus: See, this is the problem. For people like me, titles don’t mean anything, but a consumable stuff would actually be worthwhile….or at least useful.

Well, they could keep fatebreaker with the current, salvaged essence collection, it doesn’t really matter to me.

But it would be nice if they moved reliquary to a different achi, as you have said.

Fractal Reliquary issue

Posted by: Zanjii.8214

Zanjii.8214

Of course it is fine that it costs more than a legendary, it is a completly optional item. I care about the prestige of the title and the collection, not this useless reliquiary.
I would prefer moving the reliquiary to another achievement than making this achievement easier, but I think it is unneccessary.

This

Fractal Reliquary issue

Rising Dusk.2408

Like I said earlier, you can keep Fatebreaker very expensive, but the Reliquary needs to be obtained in another way because it is a Fractal relic sink and functionality that most players cannot even get.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Fractal Reliquary issue

Malediktus.3740

I think Anet should make a meta achievement for all current fractal achievements and award the reliquiary for it. Sounds like a fair compromise to me.

Fractal Reliquary issue

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

I think Anet should make a meta achievement for all current fractal achievements and award the reliquiary for it. Sounds like a fair compromise to me.

That is a fair compromise. It keeps the title reserved for those with lots of gold, while also guaranteeing that people can get the reliquary just through grinding fractals.

Fractal Reliquary issue

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

The Reliquary is kitten. I’m not sure why anyone would want it to begin with. In the end it is a prestige item for the crazy rich, not for every tom, kitten or harry.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Fractal Reliquary issue

Posted by: Nuka.6701

Nuka.6701

I wouldn’t really call it a Fractal Relic sink, as it generates more relics than it uses. +5 simple infusions show up quite commonly, which can be purchased for 25 relics and exchanged for 75 relics.

Fractal Reliquary issue

Rising Dusk.2408

I wouldn’t really call it a Fractal Relic sink, as it generates more relics than it uses. +5 simple infusions show up quite commonly, which can be purchased for 25 relics and exchanged for 75 relics.

They should probably replace those with regular +5 infusions or remove them entirely. It’s very likely they just forgot with the AR change patch.

Fractal Reliquary issue

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

They should probably replace those with regular +5 infusions or remove them entirely. It’s very likely they just forgot with the AR change patch.

I dunno that 50 relics/day is anything to write home about, after the cost of acquiring the Reliquary.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Fractal Reliquary issue

Rising Dusk.2408

I dunno that 50 relics/day is anything to write home about, after the cost of acquiring the Reliquary.

While I agree, I still think the better solution here is to make the reliquary more widely available apart from the Fatebreaker collection and to make it a relevant usage of fractal relics. The ley-line matter energy converter, for instance, is a great sink for HoT currencies because lots of great things like lodestones, T6 fine materials, obsidian shards, and more show up in it frequently. In that vein, you wouldn’t want the reliquary spawning infusions (and thus give free relics) when ANet actively tried to remove those infusions with a recent patch.

Fractal Reliquary issue

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I think that something about the drop rate of the Salvaged Excellence seems to be off. Why is it almost 10 times more expensive than the next closest one (the backpack)? I can understand why the ones dropped from the weapons/armor/rings/accessories would be far cheaper, since those items drop directly from Fractals and dozens, if not hundreds, are salvaged every day. But the backpacks also do not drop, and yet they are so much cheaper than the amulet!

I personally have salvaged probably close to 100 Ascended amulets by now (mostly bought from the WvW vendor), and nothing. In contrast, I’ve gotten at least 3-4 of the ones from the armor/weapons and accessories. It makes me wonder if perhaps something about the drop rate is broken; does it only drop from SPECIFIC types of amulets? (e.g. the ones from WvW have ZERO chance to drop it?) Maybe someone at ANet should look into this just to double-check.

As an aside, I’ve also salvaged over 100 Ascended rings so far and have never gotten the ring drop at all. Remember that, at the time this collection was introduced, Ascended rings dropped like rain from Fractals. So logically the salvage rate for rings would be far less. I have a feeling that maybe the amulet was accidentally given the same salvage rate as the rings, when it should be matching the other items.

Fractal Reliquary issue

Posted by: BeLZedaR.4790

BeLZedaR.4790

Thing is the reliquary should be a prestige item for people who do fractals, and a lot of them. Not for people who paid 1kg or more (It’s dropping a bit but still).

Just give an enrichment for Fatebreaker with an aura or something instead, It’s something we’ve seen now in the last living world update and could fit.

I like the idea of the reliquary being a meta achievement reward.

Make condi rev great again.
Top 25 solo condi rev S7