Ltomato.8649

I just want to show off.

Now for that silly tonic!

Attachments:

Fractal Skin Living Dex complete! Yay!

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Nearly 3 years and I still haven’t gotten the Harpoon Gun. That’s all I’ve got left. I just want it to be over.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: dboylolz.3916

dboylolz.3916

Nearly 3 years and I still haven’t gotten the Harpoon Gun. That’s all I’ve got left. I just want it to be over.

I…I thought I was the only one. :’(

Attachments:

Posted by: Ltomato.8649

Ltomato.8649

Awwww! You’ll get it eventually! (maybe)

dboylolz.3916

You’ll get your tonic one day too! (perhaps)

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

The tonic is a lie!

Posted by: kiwi.6348

kiwi.6348

Attachments:

(edited by kiwi.6348)

dboylolz.3916

Attachments:

Posted by: kiwi.6348

kiwi.6348

i’m sry abe :/ , but i had to !

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

/stares at ascended boxes intently

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

Just want to say I hate you…that is all

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Posted by: perry.9645

perry.9645

second collection finished soon™ http://i.imgur.com/rFzNQ1B.png also all the warhorns ready for the vuvuzELE

edit: oh yeah ascended chests http://i.imgur.com/1DfpnIj.png

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Whats the 4th item along on the top? Between the tequatl hoard and the fractal harpoon.

Posted by: Element Two.7316

Element Two.7316

Whats the 4th item along on the top? Between the tequatl hoard and the fractal harpoon.

It hurts too much to say

Posted by: IrisTheCasual.3742

IrisTheCasual.3742

It’s the famed to- /run away in tears Bakayarooo!!!!

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I have the same amount of ascended chests as all of the pictures posted, but with less fractal skins.

kittening arenanet.

deSade.9437

second collection finished soon™ http://i.imgur.com/rFzNQ1B.png also all the warhorns ready for the vuvuzELE

edit: oh yeah ascended chests http://i.imgur.com/1DfpnIj.png

Honestly, I think some guy at dulfy’s got the REAL nature of tempest right

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/2291/8842/original.jpg

I swear to Pan, I didn’t know was dusting my room with an ascended warhorn earlier.. if I could just summon the winds to clean everything faster <.< since that’s all the spec will give in terms of excitement ahem ahem

Posted by: Gav.1425

Gav.1425

Tonic, 21 spares in the bank (not including the skins I’ve used just to save a transmute), and still no fractal focus.. 18/19 qq

On the other hand, all my guys are geared it in ascended from all the chests i saved.

I think the next time they update fotm, you’ll be able to buy a skin of choice with 250 pristine and you can sell rings to an NPC for 1 pristine each.

deSade.9437

Tonic, 21 spares in the bank (not including the skins I’ve used just to save a transmute), and still no fractal focus.. 18/19 qq

On the other hand, all my guys are geared it in ascended from all the chests i saved.

I think the next time they update fotm, you’ll be able to buy a skin of choice with 250 pristine and you can sell rings to an NPC for 1 pristine each.

…then you woke up in a pool of sweat and your cat meowing because there’s no food and FEED ME HUMAN

Posted by: Jay.1085

Jay.1085

I…I thought I was the only one. :’(

Wow were all like Fractal spear gun brothers. I cant believe I now have a problem of to many ascended boxes but cant get the last fractal skin….. Once I get the tonic and spear gun i’m never entering a 50 fractal again.

Posted by: Dusefight.2185

Dusefight.2185

my 2nd collection done soon as well =P
http://i.imgur.com/hBc30We.jpg

spoj.9672

Am i the only one with a collection of rings the size of an ocean but barely any ascended chests and fractal skins? By ocean i mean 3 bank tabs and a whole character inventory with extra bags.

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

So much crap and still no tonic :|

(Does not include about 3 bank chars worth of rings that were vendored ages ago nor the used raiders chests for 5x chars to have +70AR.)

Attachments:

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Am i the only one with a collection of rings the size of an ocean but barely any ascended chests and fractal skins? By ocean i mean 3 bank tabs and a whole character inventory with extra bags.

Unfortunately no, you aren’t. I don’t have quite that many rings (full char with 20 slots but no extra bag slots and 2 bank tabs) and I think I’ve gotten like 5 ascended chests from fractals and like 5 of the skins.

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

that’s the fractal tonic
(which I think is a big internet lie. LIE ALL LIES, IT IS PHOTOSHOPPED AND NEVER EXISTS)
/flip table

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

Posted by: OJM.5103

OJM.5103

Jelly rn, RNjesus hates me in Fractals I probably have one of the longest ring streaks in game tbh, think I might be the unofficial mascot of the Seal of the Khan-Ur

[GAMW]

deSade.9437

Jelly rn, RNJerus hates me in Fractals I probably have one of the longest ring streaks in game tbh, think I might be the unofficial mascot of the Seal of the Khan-Ur

FTFY

Posted by: ThyShadowPaladin.9521

ThyShadowPaladin.9521

Grats on full collection! Jelly

RNG Is a Cruel Mistress :S Oh shield and dagger.. where art thou..? Not alot of armor/weapon chests.. since.. I have 10+ Chars with 1-3 Full ascended sets each and full weapon sets @ 85+ AR. Also spent over 30-40k Fractal relics.

Attachments:

Purple Miku.7032

RNG Is a Cruel Mistress :S Oh shield and dagger.. where art thou..? Not alot of armor/weapon chests.. since.. I have 10+ Chars with 1-3 Full ascended sets each and full weapon sets @ 85+ AR. Also spent over 30-40k Fractal relics.

What the actual HELL.

Not only am I surprised to see someone with more fotm relics/pristines than Taku, but dear kittening lord at that karma and gold pile as well.

Nice stash lmao

deSade.9437

What the actual HELL.

Not only am I surprised to see someone with more fotm relics/pristines than Taku, but dear kittening lord at that karma and gold pile as well.

Nice stash lmao

…got any experience at hacking, mikster? Think of all dem t-charges and outfits…
/drools

Posted by: OJM.5103

OJM.5103

Karma gainzzz are real… wtaf gg

[GAMW]

spoj.9672

What the actual HELL.

Nice stash lmao

But look at those casual dungeon token amounts. :>

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

What the actual HELL.

Nice stash lmao

But look at those casual dungeon token amounts. :>

Easily converted currency. Can you imagine trying to turn that karma into gold? How many trips to Bloodtide? I drained 100k the other day and I gave up.

spoj.9672

Just do the oldschool method of buying lost orrian jewelry boxes.

Posted by: Ele Lady.6103

Ele Lady.6103

I feel like a scrub. But full collection is full collection. Also rings, additional skins, boxes and relics.

P.S. Over 9000 hours in Paint.

Attachments:

Posted by: Ltomato.8649

Ltomato.8649

This does make me wonder though- will Fractal Masteries bring anything substantial for those of us that already have full collections?

Hmmm….

Posted by: Element Two.7316

Element Two.7316

This does make me wonder though- will Fractal Masteries bring anything substantial for those of us that already have full collections?

Hmmm….

Will Fractal Masteries bring anything substantial to anybody?

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

+6 and above infusions? I hope

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: Dusefight.2185

Dusefight.2185

there is no need for it unless we get higher fracs lvl.. if they dont open higher lvls but give rewards like higher infusions, there is a higher chance to get unexperienced players if u are running with randoms (Kappa) because they can run higher lvl cuz of more AR earlier..

Posted by: ThyShadowPaladin.9521

ThyShadowPaladin.9521

there is no need for it unless we get higher fracs lvl.. if they dont open higher lvls but give rewards like higher infusions, there is a higher chance to get unexperienced players if u are running with randoms (Kappa) because they can run higher lvl cuz of more AR earlier..

That is a significant problem in the fractals of today. People getting carried to higher-lvl fracts due to the fact that Agony is easily accessible and screwing up the LFG-pool with
mediocre skills ( <10 might PS wars, P/P thieves, Scepter Guardians, etc in FoTM 50 )

Alot of kitten has ensued due to my friends/guildies/team and myself kicking people for garbage builds and setups noticed early-on and laughably inexperienced skill-lvls in runs posted as “Exp/Zerk/Expert/Know what you’re doing/Know how to play your class/PS war 20+ Might/Speed” posts at mid/high-ranged fractals.

Posted by: Minigrump.4961

Minigrump.4961

i hate everyone here that only needs the stupid speargun for their collection. I have gotten that stupid thing 13 times now. All i want is the torch and hammer skins for my guardian so I can have all current weapons that I use on it a fractal skin

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Dont see why people have so few Ac tears dont you run those paths for gold people?

Attachments:

deSade.9437

Dont see why people have so few Ac tears dont you run those paths for gold people?

Oh, I don’t know, maybe they use them instead of hoarding? Crazy idea, but what can I say? I’m a lil mad.

Purple Miku.7032

I could say the same thing about everybody not having 88k Arah tokens, but I think the reality is that I’m the crazy one for it. Same goes for you!

Posted by: Kordash.2197

Kordash.2197

I could say the same thing about everybody not having 88k Arah tokens, but I think the reality is that I’m the crazy one for it. Same goes for you!

Please post a wallet screenshot I like to see those crazy numbers