Fractal Weapon Skins.

Fractal Weapon Skins.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: thetarot.8246

thetarot.8246

Yet another post regarding Fractal Weapon skins.

As it currently stands, getting a Fractal Weapon (the one you want) is infinitely harder than getting a legendary weapon. Even grinding lowbie Queensdale can progress toward getting a legendary. Any content you do can.

But for Fractal Weapons? Good luck with the RNG daily, Even if you’re immensely lucky and get one (I sure haven’t), good luck getting the one you want.

Please include one, or all of the following with the Fractal improvements coming January.
1. Fractal Weapons made available to trade on trading post.
2. Fractal Weapons added to the FoTM merchant for daily shards. (Like the rings)
3. Fractal Weapon Skin Token added to the daily reward in place of a random weapon. Tokens could be turned in at a merchant for a skin. (Like Pact Weapons.)
4. Fractal Weapons recipes added to the Mystic Forge.

I for one, am sick of running FoTM with literally no progression toward my goal of a Fractal Sword. RNG Exclusive, Account Bound items never should have existed in the first place.

Fractal Weapon Skins.

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

You know, I normally don’t agree with people who raise an issue with the low chance RNG like bells or precursors, but this one is kind of stupid because there are no alternate methods of gaining one. Moreso, what’s up with only one try per day? It means you can’t try any harder than you already are to get one, it’s a hard limit.

The thing that I find possibly the most stupid is that even if you are lucky enough to get one, it could be a fractal weapon that your class can’t even use. Or, worse, an underwater weapon. At least give us some kind of token so that we can choose, or better still, a system similar/the same to the one used with rings. Make them take far more though, so they retain their prestige.

You know what would be best? Finish extremely high level fractal (35 maybe? 40? Probably not 40 considering something like a revive orb is required.), get fractal weapon, 100% chance. Reward skill instead of luck/patience (Or optimally, both).

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

(edited by Writetyper.1985)

Fractal Weapon Skins.

Posted by: Trollhammer.7439

Trollhammer.7439

Fractal Weapon Skins.

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

agreed with them beeing sellable. I have two fractal rifles and a spear gun i have no use for. Would be nice if i could sell them for 30-100g. I got fractal GS on my first level 20 run so i got lucky and that was like a week after fotm was released, if it was possible to sell it i probably could have sold it for 600g+ lmao.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.