Fractal comments

Fractal comments

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Tuvinator.8163

Tuvinator.8163

Shockwave skipper – Did a run where killed berserker without getting hit at all, from relatively close range, jumped over shockwaves. No achievement. Are we supposed to kill the firestorm first, or is this just bugged?

Molten facility rewards – chest drops as reward fractal relics for level, 1 AR, and 1 other item, typically a blue/green. Sometimes i get some extra copper as well. This has been observed for this fractal every time I have done it.

Rewards in general – Have done many lvl 40s and 50s since the recent update with supposed increase. Not a single fractal weapon, not a single box, a few rings, and mostly, just the empyreal fragments with nothing else.

Fractal comments

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

Shockwave Skipper is bugged.

Can’t say anything other than RNG for the rewards, but my guild group does a 37/49 most days after reset and we’ve gotten maybe a ~15% droprate for an Ascended gear box, although we’ve gotten very few Fractal weapons. 2-3 Rings per run.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

Fractal comments

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

Shockwave skipper – Did a run where killed berserker without getting hit at all, from relatively close range, jumped over shockwaves. No achievement. Are we supposed to kill the firestorm first, or is this just bugged?

This one has been bugged for a while now. I know only a handful of people who’ve earned it, and one of them claims to have facetanked several waves

Molten facility rewards – chest drops as reward fractal relics for level, 1 AR, and 1 other item, typically a blue/green. Sometimes i get some extra copper as well. This has been observed for this fractal every time I have done it.

I’ve looted a few rares, along with blues and greens, but I’ve never checked how many relics I get. I’ll keep my eyes open next time.

Rewards in general – Have done many lvl 40s and 50s since the recent update with supposed increase. Not a single fractal weapon, not a single box, a few rings, and mostly, just the empyreal fragments with nothing else.

That would be RNG. Sometimes I spend a whole month without getting anything and then get several skins and some boxes in a row (stats I don’t need, but oh well). I know how frustrating it can be; I’ve been wanting to get a godkitten Fractal Axe for about 7 months now

Fractal comments

Posted by: Tuvinator.8163

Tuvinator.8163

I’ve looted a few rares, along with blues and greens, but I’ve never checked how many relics I get. I’ll keep my eyes open next time.

[/quote]
Just to clarify, I am not speaking of the boss fractal. This is with regards to the weapons test fractal. The boss fractal drops reasonably. The relics drop as expected, it’s the other drops that seem to not match up when compared to other fractals.

Fractal comments

Posted by: RemiRome.8495

RemiRome.8495

Probably has something to do with it being a stupid tiny leftover from LS chest instead of a regular golden awesome one.