Fractal daily - help!

Fractal daily - help!

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

Hi folks. So I started running fractals late November and I’m enjoying them so far. Though, I’ve noticed recently that I’m missing daily chests quite often. I’m not sure if this is a bug, or my poor understanding of how the scales work. So I’ll explain what happened earlier.

My current progress was at 28, I ran a level 29 Fractal on my Guardian and got my Daily chest.
I then swapped to my Warrior and ran a level 12 Fractal and upon completion wasn’t rewarded another chest.

I know I can get two chests/day but not sure at what Fractal levels. I checked Wiki and it seems to be saying what I was thinking, I’m under the impression I should have received two chests today, am I right or wrong?

TIA

Fractal daily - help!

Posted by: Julian.8326

Julian.8326

You should have received two chests in that situation, it may have been a bug. I know that lvl 50 is bugged and you don’t get your daily chest, but Lvl 29 and lvl 12 should be working correctly. Did your party members get their daily chests?

The brackets are 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50. So yeah, you should have gotten a chest.

Also, you don’t need to run on two different characters, everything is account bound now (just in case you didn’t know that).

And remember that each daily resets at the same time the daily achievement does (not sure what server time is, I’m not American)

Marcus Ironforge ~ Norn Ranger
Alianza Argentina [ARG] @ Sorrow’s Furnace

Fractal daily - help!

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

More than likely you ran a lower level fractal during the current reset cycle and forgot about it. Pretty much every time someone posts about this they realize that is what happened.

Fractal daily - help!

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

You should have received two chests in that situation, it may have been a bug. I know that lvl 50 is bugged and you don’t get your daily chest, but Lvl 29 and lvl 12 should be working correctly. Did your party members get their daily chests?

The brackets are 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50. So yeah, you should have gotten a chest.

Also, you don’t need to run on two different characters, everything is account bound now (just in case you didn’t know that).

And remember that each daily resets at the same time the daily achievement does (not sure what server time is, I’m not American)

I see, thanks.
I had a feeling I could run on the same character but I still like to switch characters anyways. My Guardian has most AR on it, which is why I use it for the higher fractals.

More than likely you ran a lower level fractal during the current reset cycle and forgot about it. Pretty much every time someone posts about this they realize that is what happened.

That’s not the case, I only run two fractals every day and usually just after lunch time so I can avoid any interruptions.
I’ve now missed out on quite a few daily chests this month, mostly during Maw.