Fractal (lack of) loot

Fractal (lack of) loot

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

-Completing dailies is 4×3+3=15 boxes a day (including daily recommanded). That is 105 boxes a week.
-You DONT get ascended 1-2 times a week. You just have (higher) chance of getting an ascended box in t4. Last time i got one is weeks ago, if not month(s).
-You get 15’ish stabilized matrixes a day average. A bit more if you salvage rings. Wich have fairly high chance of dropping. But not guarenteed.
-Deldrimor ingot, elonian leather and damask are possible drops yes. But kinda rare. I would not wait for them.
-Karma is pretty much useless.
-You can buy some nice stuff with fractal relics, But you cant really turn it into gold. I mean i got even over 7k of them. (Yes i do have the infinite omni potion as well).
-Fractal weapon skins are buyable and golden ones are craftable. And there for lost their value imo. So meh..

My daily gain from fractals is about 10g and 15 stabilized matrixes. Wich i keep for attributed infusions. I think that this is fine in general. But on other side, you dont get rewarded for doing other or more fractals a day. Yes you still get the encrypted boxes and such. But outside dailies, these are so minor. I dont consider it is worth doing it. I think that many people (including myself) would appreciate if the general fractal drop would improve. Outside of dailies. This way more people would play/do/enjoy more fractals more often.

Replaying fractals is ok as well, referring to level 40 farm which is still profitable. You also get enough encryptions for running any other level. It’s just not popular to run more than the dailies.

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.

Fractal (lack of) loot

Posted by: LunarStrikes.2753

LunarStrikes.2753

Edit: I just renembered that i (and many others) used to make 35/50g a day, from doing multiple dungeons back in the days. Before it got nerfed. So.. yeah.. let that sink in for a moment.

I would rather have it the way it is than every guy that plays for like 7 days being able to make 50g/day as well, to be honest. Yes, you would have a higher amount of gold, but you’d be poorer, relative to the rest of the community.

Fractal (lack of) loot

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

i just wanna say to save ur decorations u get lol

someone else gave me that advice one 100 cm run when I was complaining of all these crap decorations drops that take up so much bag space. I was abt to destroy them too but ten was like meh aite ill take his advice bona fide and let’s see where it gets me..

turns out I basically struck gold on 1st swing tho.. post on lfg, someone insta join and offer. neither of us sure of price so we’re like aite 20s for the small ones and bit more for the big uns. so maed like 20g easy when later that day was thinkin of destroy em anyway xD

so ye good tips

Arun Kar

Fractal (lack of) loot

Posted by: Foefaller.1082

Foefaller.1082

When people say “fractal rewards are bad!” I have to ask:

Compared to what?

‘Cause unless you are focusing on the nostalgic past, I don’t there is more than one or two things you could do that would give you more money (especially after selling off infusions and matrices) in the same amount of time as T4 fractals + Recs. AB multimap might do it, but Anet has all but said they plan to nerf it. Bitterfrost Frontier might have no real limit to it’s rewards, but farming chests is something that takes hours, when you can potentially finish all the T4s in under 30 minutes if everything goes smooth.

Yes, I pine for the good old days when I could outfit an alt in full ascended in a couple months and buy the precursor for a legendary with what’s left over, but I still do them every day, because they still make the most money for me in the time that takes to do them.

Fractal (lack of) loot

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

-Completing dailies is 4×3+3=15 boxes a day (including daily recommanded). That is 105 boxes a week.
-You DONT get ascended 1-2 times a week. You just have (higher) chance of getting an ascended box in t4. Last time i got one is weeks ago, if not month(s).
-You get 15’ish stabilized matrixes a day average. A bit more if you salvage rings. Wich have fairly high chance of dropping. But not guarenteed.
-Deldrimor ingot, elonian leather and damask are possible drops yes. But kinda rare. I would not wait for them.
-Karma is pretty much useless.
-You can buy some nice stuff with fractal relics, But you cant really turn it into gold. I mean i got even over 7k of them. (Yes i do have the infinite omni potion as well).
-Fractal weapon skins are buyable and golden ones are craftable. And there for lost their value imo. So meh..

My daily gain from fractals is about 10g and 15 stabilized matrixes. Wich i keep for attributed infusions. I think that this is fine in general. But on other side, you dont get rewarded for doing other or more fractals a day. Yes you still get the encrypted boxes and such. But outside dailies, these are so minor. I dont consider it is worth doing it. I think that many people (including myself) would appreciate if the general fractal drop would improve. Outside of dailies. This way more people would play/do/enjoy more fractals more often.

Edit: I just renembered that i (and many others) used to make 35/50g a day, from doing multiple dungeons back in the days. Before it got nerfed. So.. yeah.. let that sink in for a moment.

karma is useless lul xD… pact agent location let that ink in for a moment xD also i would agree that it was nice that you could make 50g in dungeons but make the math on time you put in fractals for 10 gold and the time you usedto puti dungeons for 50g and apparently its not anets focus to have fractals been farmed for more than an hour per day even if its their core 5 man end game

Fractal (lack of) loot

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I started fractals in the last few days and got level 19, I found the loot to be awesome, some runs I get nearly 6-10 gold and I get these new skins that are exotic and salvageable (ecto) and all this junk that actually sells for a pretty penny…

Farm hasn’t felt this good since the old CoF runs back at release….

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Fractal (lack of) loot

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

I love Fractal loot. Almost every set of chests from a T4 fractal I have one ascended piece of equipment. Usually a ring but I have 4/6 different armor chests of various stats from in the past two weeks.

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

Fractal (lack of) loot

Posted by: FrostDraco.8306

FrostDraco.8306

You can still make about 30g an hr farming scale 40 with a group. gg