Fractal mastery merchant unavailable

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Adoness.5701

Adoness.5701

Hi

Haven’t seen any post/thread about this being disabled, wanted to gear up my engi but it said: “that content has been temporarily disable. Please try again later.”

anyone know whats up? just like the WvW trader it’s an exploit, or perhaps something else broken?

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

Posted by: Xbon.9086

Xbon.9086

really wish we’d get some info… I got 1540 +1 agony resistances stored up ready to craft into a +12

Xbon.9086

no reply yet from any gm? ___

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

This here is actually a trash can with a fancier name, don’t expect a response tbh. It’ll hopefully get mentioned in the patch notes and that’s pretty much about it.

Xbon.9086

This here is actually a trash can with a fancier name, don’t expect a response tbh. It’ll hopefully get mentioned in the patch notes and that’s pretty much about it.

they’ve responded to other topics here… and nothing in patch notes, also still disabled!

Adoness.5701

I dislike that we havent heard anything about it at all, Anet hasnt even mentioned yet that the merchant is disabled, unlike with the WvW trader which they did mention

Xbon.9086

I dislike that we havent heard anything about it at all, Anet hasnt even mentioned yet that the merchant is disabled, unlike with the WvW trader which they did mention

wvw was because of something to get lots of badges of honor, we don’t use that currency in fractals, what’s up? :|

Xbon.9086

can we get some official confirmation of why it’s down atleast? ugghhh… is their working day over?

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

can we get some official confirmation of why it’s down atleast? ugghhh… is their working day over?

As I said, responses here are very, very rare. We have droughts where there’s no dev-response for months and we generally didn’t get answers on important matters, leaving us to hope it’s mentioned in the patch notes, which was the case about 50% of the time.

If they wanted to, they would’ve dropped a quick post here, telling us that the system is disabled, maybe even give us the reason and at least try to give us an ETA for the fix.

Adoness.5701

And another day comes by without any update, any word, or anything at all from Anet, RIP everyone that was progressing towards fractal 100, I feel you.

I wasn’t happy with HoT at all, and now I cant even progress in fractals, I can feel the salt becoming real…

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Definitely need to fix this

Posted by: SuinegTsol.1729

SuinegTsol.1729

still stuck at lvl 82… LET ME MOVE ON!!!

Xbon.9086

day 2 and I have amassed 2078 +1 agony resistances from playing fractals being unable to bulk infuse. pls. pls. PLS. let me make my +12 now. (yes I could artifice, but it’s cheaper to use the vendor by far, and a lot less clicks/waiting)

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

(yes I could artifice, but it’s cheaper to use the vendor by far, and a lot less clicks/waiting)

Looks like that’s exactly why it was disabled.

Xbon.9086

(yes I could artifice, but it’s cheaper to use the vendor by far, and a lot less clicks/waiting)

Looks like that’s exactly why it was disabled.

it cost a mastery point, so I don’t see why you shouldn’t get a discount

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

What I thought, but apparently nerfing fracs rewards into the ground and basically make it a gold sink wasn’t enough. The vendor wasn’t meant to help you progress, just to spend money faster silly me for thinking they wanted to lend us a hand with masteries.
Question is whether they gonna make it so it’s more expensive or as expensive as artificing.
… we’ll find out when they deign themselves to fix this! maybe together with fractal colletion, yeah? a few months down the line?

Posted by: HwaRyun.1807

HwaRyun.1807

This guy being disabled for the last few days has been sucky, but now that the login servers are crashing everywhere my mesmer is stuck inside a fractal, and it’s the only character i had geared up to 150AR right now. The rest are still much lower, so i’m basically barred from doing higher levels with people until this is resolved.

Pain the kitten .

Adoness.5701

what surprises me most about this, is that there is not a single word from Anet about what is currently going on and why and if he is disabled in the first place, perhaps it’s just a bug that they haven’t realised yet, for example: the WvW heroic notarary got disabled due to an exploit in WvW, Anet made a post on the forums saying they’re taking it down for a bit to fix an exploit, and that trader doesnt even block progress for people, this trader however totally blocks progress in the game, yet nothing about it…

Xbon.9086

what surprises me most about this, is that there is not a single word from Anet about what is currently going on and why and if he is disabled in the first place, perhaps it’s just a bug that they haven’t realised yet, for example: the WvW heroic notarary got disabled due to an exploit in WvW, Anet made a post on the forums saying they’re taking it down for a bit to fix an exploit, and that trader doesnt even block progress for people, this trader however totally blocks progress in the game, yet nothing about it…

YES! this is exactly the point I’m trying to get across.

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

I don’t care much about communication, I’m just disappointed at the slow fixes. These kind of bugs are very impeding and should be top priority fix, higher than silly, minor event chains in open world. But then again… fractals.. yeah.
Maybe they’re working on it 24/7, what do I know. I’ll do my best not to judge—eeh, ok I’m judging. \0/

Posted by: Shelmo.8637

Shelmo.8637

I would love some feedback on this from Anet, at least so we can do some planning. I have a couple uninfused rings that I would like to use my mastery to extract with the tool from the merchant. Also as a non alt player, I would like to see the AR gem upgrades stay so I am not pigeonholed into Artificer to upgrade my gems – even if the ones you make become account bound.

Posted by: Drath.9702

Drath.9702

Same issue, can’t access him and it is preventing me from going higher in fractals.
Comeon Anet, I want to spend more money to open my encryption box rewards and get nothing for it. /sigh

Posted by: Derek.9021

Derek.9021

This is really dumb. I can’t progress any further. I have so many infusions saved up and I need the extractor.

Posted by: Revolutionen.5693

Revolutionen.5693

why is this still disabled?? I can’t do fractals until this guy is available since I need the agonized essence for my rings.

Posted by: HwaRyun.1807

HwaRyun.1807

This is just getting beyond dumb now. What happened to ANet coming on these forums and telling us how they wanted to open a dialogue and have a forum presence around here?

This isn’t just a small issue, it’s actively blocking people from doing the higher level fractals now. I can’t find anybody to pug the 75+ fractals with very often because nobody can get the AR needed. Yes i play them with my friends, but if they aren’t online then it can be hard to find even one or two more people for the higher levels at times.