Fractal skins droprate

Fractal skins droprate

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Crusader.7460

Crusader.7460

Hi i am little concerned about skin droprate from fractals.
So for last 7 days i was doing fractals lv 28 and 38 to get higher chance of obtainining fractal skins but thing is i cant see that droprate chance is actually better on h level fractals at all.In 7 days i got only 1 infused ring that i dont need/care about it.Droprate of those skins is ridiculoues and not fun.I mean come on lets assume the chance or ring/skin is 10%.Then you have 1/2 chance it will be skinn.So we have 5% that skin drops.Then we have 19 types of weapons so we have 0,26% of skin type we want.Isnt that stupid/unfun/not cool and most grindable thing ever made in mmo?
I pushed myself to h levels of fractals in belive i will get at least few skins or skin actually i want but that didnt happen.I think that this feature is broken and need fix.Some ppl in forums actually have good ideas to fix that for example making parts of fractals weapons than can be bought and merged via mystic forge to make fractal skin you want.
At the end i want to ask if any of you guys huntig the sking have same issues or at what level of fractals there is actually decent chance of getting skin?

P.s i like to grind but that is just silly.

I am warrior and one day i’ll be unicorn with plazma sniper cannon

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: Nayaru.4716

Nayaru.4716

I’ve been doing 26 daily for a while now and haven’t had a single skin, I know I should probably get a bit higher but that’s besides the point. I took someone on their first ever lv20 run the other day and they got the Greatsword skin ………… They’re an Ele. What would be great is if we could buy skins with a high number of Pristine fractal relics… which are now slowly building up pointlessly xD

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

my bet is its something like 1/20 or 1/25
But i have nothing but a small sample to prove it (many people i asked got similar droprate…)

P.S. i have 5 out of 100 <.<

Also i think ring have an higher drop rate.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

I haven’t gotten a skin in two months (?). I got a Focus and Staff and that was it, but I have almost 30 rings now.

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

I have

- Scepter
- Sword

Well today i got the sword ^^

Both from lvl 20 dailies.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: SoliSnake.9457

SoliSnake.9457

over 70 daily and got only scepter and tourch

Solisnake(Elementalist)Lighting Rajin (Guardian)
YamataNoOrochi(Warrior)Ziggy Th White Duke(Mesmer)Aleandro De La Vega(Ranger)

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: zerotwo.4731

zerotwo.4731

Been doing 20 daily for 3 weeks and I haven’t received a skin. I can’t complain about other drops as I have obtained 15 rings already. Now, what am I to do with all these relics……

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: TheAngryLuddite.1834

TheAngryLuddite.1834

Now, what am I to do with all these relics……

If they decide to patch in more gear at some point, purchasable with pristine relics, we’ll all be quite happy, I think.

Chances are though there will just be a new tier of fractal relics dropping from 40+ dailies, if anything, so that players can’t immediately attain the new gear.

All of this is rampant speculation, of course.

On Topic: No Fractal Skins from 20+ yet, but I remain optimistic.

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

They said they’re going to add Ascended gear slowly overtime. First we got Rings, now Amulets, so we should be expecting new items coming up shortly.

Weapons right now are just skins and there’s already a lot to choose from so that’s why I stopped doing Fractal’s because it’s not worth the time and effort.

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

I got a fractal dagger so happy when i got it and i would not like if you could just buy them.

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: Levitas.1953

Levitas.1953

of course you wouldnt. you have what you want huh? you are so unique now!

other than that, i only found dagger. i play mesmer and dont like alts so its absolutely useless. mechanic is so lame, i wont go further till they change it (30+ currently).
add new relica for 20+ or 30+, use pristines, the normal ones… mf recipes… do whatever you want but give players a good chance to have the skin they want or at least that they can use.

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: Gatsu.1596

Gatsu.1596

I got three skins in three days in a row. ^^

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: Sizzle Hint.1820

Sizzle Hint.1820

Cool.

I have done 28 and 38 a bit under 100 times now and the only skin i’ve gotten is a stupid trident.

I only ran fractals for the dagger skin but i’m not bothering now anymore, it’s frustrating and i rather spend my time doing something else now… not worth it.

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: Stinson.5972

Stinson.5972

I don’t want them buyable, as I like that they are rare and mark someone as a dedicated fractal runner in a way few other weapons do. But I do think they should be exchangeable; I found a dagger and one of my three 80s is a dagger ele, so I was perfectly happy but I know some people run one main character with a particular weapon for a particular build. It’s fine that they’re rare – they ought to be – but the chance of finding the particular one you want is just way too low.

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

I got a fractal dagger so happy when i got it and i would not like if you could just buy them.

rng needs to be a bit better though.

I’ve received 4 skins so far in all my runs.

Fractal skins droprate

Folk.2093

I got two skins two days in a row; didn’t get anything for a long while after that and then again got two skins two days in a row. I’m guessing the rng god won’t bless me for a while again.

Fractal skins droprate

LordByron.8369

Now, what am I to do with all these relics……

If they decide to patch in more gear at some point, purchasable with pristine relics, we’ll all be quite happy, I think.

to tell the truth…i wouldn t be happy at all!

I farm fractals for skins >.>
Skins are nothing special but a sign of playing fractal…

If they just put them for sale my 100+ daily would be worthless compared to anyone that farmed cof or ac <.< saving so many moneys to get precursors and stuff with no challenge at all…

Fotm are the only rare skin for poor people that refuses to play like bots……

GW2 balance:
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: NathanielHank.5039

NathanielHank.5039

U guys dont know how this works aperantly.
in 4 days i got 3 fractal skins.
1 skin from lvl 26 daily & 2 skins from daily 42.
U cant expect to get skin on 26 or 36/38, u want skins go & do lvl 40 dailys theres where it drops…
In 4 dailys of lvl 40 i got 2 rings & 2 skins so i sugest u all start doing those instead of the easy daily 26 or 30

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: Sarcasmic.6741

Sarcasmic.6741

^ Classic case of favorable luck being used as the answer to all ones’ problems.

I’ve gotten more skins and rings from 26 dailies than 30 or 40. Therefore, you should obviously run 26 for better chances cause it worked for me.

Stace (Lv 80 human quickness portal bot) | Sarcasmic (Lv 80 elixir-drunk norn pyro)
Saladtha (Lv 80 salad sidekick to bears) | Dunelle (Lv 80 eviscerating muppet)
Karmell (Lv 80 human might dispenser) | Vast says hi~.

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: LFk.1408

LFk.1408

I think the rarity of the skins is nice.

I certainly don’t have what I want (The sword is my favorite), but that’s ok!

The fact that there’s no guaranteed way of getting it gives a level of prestige to these items. I’m not even all that certain i’d want it if it was a guaranteed drop, i.e. pristine relics.

I really think the game should have some of these items, the ones that will elude many players. I apologize if you think this is frustration, but the fact is that making them purchasable will alter their status from a phenomenal drop to something you can simply get over time, if you want it.

I have some similar feelings toward the legendary precursor, i.e. making them account bound.

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: Teanti.2376

Teanti.2376

When I got my first skin I actually used a salavage kit on it. Than I got the axe and dagger the next two days on level 20 daily… Thought wow these stats suck than I realized you were supposed to transmute them. Someone in my guild was saying how cool the dagger was so i whipped it out and transmuted it and I will admit it looks awesome with my incinerator.

I have only done about 10-15 20 dailys so I guess I was just lucky, but I really don’t think they need to change how rare it is. I never did fractals for the dagger I did them for fun/challenge. The goods just come as reward. Who knows you could get a precursor while doing it!

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: randomfightfan.4091

randomfightfan.4091

If you guys think you have bad luck, try doing frak 48 for a month and getting nothing but 1 skin… And that being on your first try.

Check out my page for some good thiefisms :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/randomfightfan/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: thetarot.8246

thetarot.8246

18 Ascended Rings, Over 1200 tokens, 30+ Pristine tokens, 20+ Shards of Essence, All earned doing 26-40 Fractal dailies, and nothing but.

ONE Fractal skin, and I salvaged it by accident (No confirmation window)

Whoever had the bright idea of Fractal Skins purely RNG, should be slapped upside the head for going against the design manifesto.

Make them buyable with Relics, Pristines, Mystic Forgable. Anything but this absurd grind for the chance to get one. The content isn’t even challenging, it’s a battle of attrition against bosses who have WAY too much HP, and not enough abilities.

Fractal skins droprate

LordByron.8369

skin is skin….

Its worse than any other exotic around due to the lack of stats….
It costs to be trasmuted …

So its perfectly fine to have some rare skin as RNG.

They simply should put more rare skins (one for jumping puzzles for example, one for www etc) rather than legendary/ascended TIERS nobody wants…..

GW2 balance:

Fractal skins droprate

thetarot.8246

Yes, It’s a skin. Like Legendary weapons, They’re no better than any other exotic items. The entire point of them is the unique look. Like every other weapon out there.

Even if it had stats, It would be no “better” than getting a exotic pearl weapon from weaponsmithing, and given how stupidly low the RNG is for them, it wouldn’t hurt the economy at all if they did, giving they’re account bound, and Fractals already have account bound exotics dropping from chests. (Or had, I haven’t recieved one in awhile) but that’s not the issue at hand.

Every other dungeon, If I like a skin, I can buy it with tokens. I can set a goal, and reach it and get rewarded with what I want, As per their manifesto claim. With Fractals Skins, I cannot. I’ve done the content, a hundred fold. More so than that. Am I any closer to my goal of getting the skin I want than when I first started this content?
No.

Even with Legendary weapons, I can set a goal and reach it. – Hell you can even BUY legendary weapons. Yet it doesn’t seem to take away the appeal of getting one. How would this be ANY different?

So I’m not sure why people are saying ’it’s fine’ when it’s not. Unless of course you are one of the few stupidly lucky individuals that received a skin you want, and don’t want others to receive one as well.

Fractal skins droprate

LordByron.8369

Yes, It’s a skin. Like Legendary weapons, They’re no better than any other exotic items. The entire point of them is the unique look. Like every other weapon out there.

no its not a skin

Legendary is a TIER….
And not only will be upgraded every time we will have an tier upgrade but also for a time legendary will be the only BEST weapon around because getting an ascended weapon will require time for the Others….
And possible again when level cap will be raised…..so all your equipment except legendaries will be obsolete.

That is all the point if it wasn t for legendary TIER i would gladly craft my Whole set of “mist” weapons……

Instead i feel forced to have a legendary just to stop this gear trendmill.

On the other side you have a SKIN <=== with no stats that already officially stated won t be upgraded.

There are far more rare skin in open pve, or from forge and nobody complains.

As nobody complains that mini jackaloop costs 300+ Golds….

Lets give the possibility to Exchange a legendary for a fotm skin considering you think they are the same i would completely agree on that.

Instead as i say, its the last sign of appreciation to those players that still PLAY the game rather than farming like bots to buy a legendary, because CoF1 is far more rewarding that a 1+ hour fotm daily.

P.P.S. also fotm skins are perfectly inline with their manifesto…..they said if a player wants to invest time in the game he would get a cool looking weapon abnd not better stats (promise broken with legendary update and ascended items on nov 15)

GW2 balance:

(edited by LordByron.8369)

Fractal skins droprate

thetarot.8246

Yes, they said Legendary weapons will be upgraded to be equal to those of Ascended Weapons when they are released.

Do you honestly believe people worked to get a Legendary weapon because they’ll be ‘upgraded to always be Best In Slot’ over say, Their fancy skin? That’s the point, the only thing they have going for them is their fancy look. They’re a skin. A bragging right.

Right now, They equal exotic in stats. This “legendary tier” doesn’t exist yet in any statistical or meaningful way. Tier implies ranking of quality. Later, they’ll equal Ascended. Which I’m willing to bet anything the “regular” Ascended weapons won’t take nearly half as much time, effort, and money to get. Making once again the “legendary tier” meaningless.

I’d be perfectly content if I could trade a legendary for a Fractal Skin. At least THEN I would have a goal to work towards instead of falling back into the RNG Grind, and hoping.

EVERY other item in the game, Every other skin, Aside from HoM Rewards, Have a clear and precise method of obtaining them. (And even then, HoM Rewards have a clearish method of obtaining them) Some involving lots of cash, or dungeon runs, but none – save for Fractal Weapons, fall purely under the RNG system.

Want a Chainsaw Skin? Buyable. Want a legendary? Buyable, Want an Ascalion Greatsword? Run AC several times.

(edited by thetarot.8246)

Fractal skins droprate

Folk.2093

got another skin today! A Hammer whoooo! Oh wait none of my characters use hammer…. :\

Fractal skins droprate

LordByron.8369

Do you honestly believe people worked to get a Legendary weapon because they’ll be ‘upgraded to always be Best In Slot’ over say, Their fancy skin?.

EXACTLY

You may have skipped those 300 pages post on 15 november…..
Also many many Others threads….

GW2 balance:

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: Nuke Morg.1952

Nuke Morg.1952

Leave the drop rate as it is. Just make ppl choose which skin do they want to get.

“Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol.”

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: Grounder.7381

Grounder.7381

got another skin today! A Hammer whoooo! Oh wait none of my characters use hammer…. :\

I also never got a skin that can be used for the character thats running the stage! (mesmer)
got a mace, riffle, and a shortbow..
i wish i’ve gotten a sword instead

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: Ticee.2451

Ticee.2451

Personally I think the droprate is much much too low.. I mean it’s a skin, how many people stops to study your skins and compliment you on your achievements? I find it really difficult to justify spending that incredibly many hours grinding for it (hours you’d wish you had spent with your family instead, once you get old and look back :p).

Evidently some people have done it though, and I can entirely imagine how they’d feel if things were changed and casual people would be able to get the same skins without having to quit their job and leave their girlfriend.
That was a joke, but yeah would probably be unfair to those that managed to get the items already if the droprate was increased noticeably much. I’ll just skip on those skins I suppose.

Fractal skins droprate

Folk.2093

dont up the droprate just let people switch skins to something they can use. I mean what am I suppose to do with 3 tridents?

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: Lanser.8520

Lanser.8520

Instead as i say, its the last sign of appreciation to those players that still PLAY the game rather than farming like bots to buy a legendary, because CoF1 is far more rewarding that a 1+ hour fotm daily.

The thing is, because of Factals and the way it works, I don’t play the game and am stuck farming fractals like a bot three hours a day while getting no closer to my goal. I can’t play how I like because I have to farm. I want to WvW or run around in low level zones with my friends, and I can’t because the reward system is insanity (no need/want/pass system either).

While I’ve never payed attention to skins for more than “you look really pretty and have a general understanding of the game, especially in an Arah set”, fractals has made me hate other fractal players if they have the skins I want. I don’t think about how great a fractal player may be, I think about how stupid lucky they were to get their skin. Why? Because a level 20 can run it once, get lucky and get their skin, then be done with it without needing to learn fractals. Meanwhile, someone can run hundreds of 48s and never get her skin, even though she knows everything in and out.

There is less prestige in this system than there is luck.

Yes these are extremes, but they are very much possible, and the latter is a very disheartening extreme. And all the time you spend getting to the Maw to roll a d100 dice is wasted time you can spend with your guild, friends, and family.

Don’t get me wrong, the weapons should be hard to get, not simply with daily tokens, but they should not be impossible because the game decides so. Rewarding high level players with progression on top of the RNG removes the total frustration while keeping the weapons for those who take the time to learn the ins and outs of stupid powerful enemies.

Something that uses daily tokens plus a new mist essence, like Mist Cores, can be combined to craft the weapon of your choice. You have to work for it with significant knowledge of fractals to reach your goal.

And one day they might be able to actually play the game the way they want to, looking the way the want to, after signficant toil. Currently, signficant toil gets you nowhere.

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

The thing is, because of Factals and the way it works, I don’t play the game and am stuck farming fractals like a bot three hours a day while getting no closer to my goal. I can’t play how I like because I have to farm. I want to WvW or run around in low level zones with my friends, and I can’t because the reward system is insanity (no need/want/pass system either).

While I’ve never payed attention to skins for more than “you look really pretty and have a general understanding of the game, especially in an Arah set”, fractals has made me hate other fractal players if they have the skins I want. I don’t think about how great a fractal player may be, I think about how stupid lucky they were to get their skin. Why? Because a level 20 can run it once, get lucky and get their skin, then be done with it without needing to learn fractals. Meanwhile, someone can run hundreds of 48s and never get her skin, even though she knows everything in and out.

Yes these are extremes, but they are very much possible, and the latter is a very disheartening extreme. And all the time you spend getting to the Maw to roll a d100 dice is wasted time you can spend with your guild, friends, and family.

Don’t get me wrong, the weapons should be hard to get, not simply with daily tokens, but they should not be impossible because the game decides so. Rewarding high level players with progression on top of the RNG removes the total frustration while keeping the weapons for those who take the time to learn the ins and outs of stupid powerful enemies.

Something that uses daily tokens plus a new mist essence, like Mist Cores, can be combined to craft the weapon of your choice. You have to work for it with significant knowledge of fractals to reach your goal.

And one day they might be able to actually play the game the way they want to, looking the way the want to, after signficant toil. Currently, signficant toil gets you nowhere.

I was leveling up my alt through fractals and we had one of those players that declares himself the leader. He kept linking his Fractal Greatsword constantly like it represented something…

Fractal skins droprate

RoRo.8270

I was leveling up my alt through fractals and we had one of those players that declares himself the leader. He kept linking his Fractal Greatsword constantly like it meant he was a skilled player.

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

Aprox 900 fractals later i still want fractal staff so yeah, good luck…

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

i stopped running fotm for the following reasons:
1) bad loots, not worth the time or effort. i rather do cof then fotm for more gold making.
2) i have 20+ rings with stats i dont even like
3) with over 8k fract tokens i only have 2 skins (Staff and Shield) after running fotm 26 and 30 dailies for more than 100 times.
4) its long

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

Fractal skins droprate

LordByron.8369

Just i ll ask yuou again….
Why on earth would ppl consider fotm rewarding (and as manifesto said a SKIN is very appropriate) if not for rare skins?

It has the worse reward of any dungeon at all while being the most challenging.

So basically every player that invested time to get skins (and no your 900 fractals are nothing just see how many lvl 20 dailies u did <===) SACRIFICING their income would get neither an AESTETHIC prize for playing a challenging content..

While cof/orr farmers complaining (for example) would even spoil this little aestethic privilege from fotm players.

You find that fair?

How would you fix that?

Do you know how much income did fotm farmers lose to get their skins?
Assume droprate is something like 1/25, 1/30 DAILY 20+
Consider 1 run of fotm takes 10-15 times speed dungeon run for about the same reward (exotic you drop from fotm are account bound for no reason and have no sigil/runes and dungeon gives tokens).

I would btw second an EXPENSIVE skin Exchange system (a good use for your pristine tokens for example).

Also as i said i would second a similar reward system for challenging content (like OTHER RNG skins for other difficult dungeon paths or WWW).

GW2 balance:

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: Sanel.5603

Sanel.5603

It probably my luck but in a month + i got 11 skins, 4 torches, 2 axes, 1 staff, 1 sceptor 1 speargun, 1 rifle, 1 shild, 1 hammer…. i do daily 20/30/40 almost every day. Actualy FOTM is only instance im doing ftm.

Fractal skins droprate

Lanser.8520

There are two issues with FotM skins as a reward:

• Someone can do Tier 20 once and walk away with their weapon, not having to do much to get their reward.
  • Someone can do Teir 40 for weeks or months, and never get their weapon, even after all their work and dedication.

The first issue needs no changes. You get lucky? Good for you, keep your skin and go play the mystic forge with your ridiculous luck.

The second issue is major though. You know all the fractals in and out, and are persistent in running it every day? No soup for you.

There needs to be some ceiling you can reach to ensure that all of your work pays off. The current weapon skin rewards don’t feel rewarding, because often by the time you get it, you say “fat cat this game, this system is stupid, and I never want to set foot in fractals again”.

But in dungeons, if you want a weapon, spend an hour a day doing a path. That’s 60 tokens a day if you are persistent. After 3 days, you have enough for a weapon. After a week, you can have two. You want a full armor set? Put 2-4 hours in a day, get 180 tokens, and after 10 days you can get your armor. Want to fully equip your character? 2500 tokens can do that, just consistently do the dungeon every day for a few weeks.

CoF Path 1 doesn’t count because it is an outlier. Its too short compared to other dungeons.

Money also isn’t the issue here. I don’t care if you can make 10 gold an hour. I’m talking about the effort to get the skins, which is still quite significant in most dungeons.

I ran CoF everyday on 4 characters. Still took me about 10 days to fully equip one of my characters. He looks pretty good in flaming armor.

And yet, I’ve done FotM for 3 months. I run 40+ everyday. I’ve gotten 10 weapon skins. Woopdie doo, can’t use them, let me keep them in my bank.

50 rings? Good for alts. I just need 20 more alts.

Thousands of relics? One day I can roll around in skill points.

Yet the skin I really want? Too bad no soup, no rewards for dedication.

So, implement a system that makes them attainable. Use the tokens, and the shards of mist essence, and implement a system where you can craft the weapon you want. Maybe 20 daily tokens and 2000 regular tokens can get you the base components of the weapon. Then after that, you need cores. These can drop at 40, or you can combine 5 shards into a core. Throw three or five cores, the components, and some ectos into the mystic forge and get back something useful to you.

Dedicated fractal runners will have 50+ shards in their bank, maybe more. Five cores would be 25 shards. Since you’ve spent so much time running fractals, you can take what you have saved, and be rewarded to your effort.

What if you are new to fractals? Well cores drop 40+, so train and learn, and get to 40. Then stay consistent in your dailies and reap your reward after much work and toil. Or do lower level fractals and take a significantly longer time and more work to get shards to eventually get your cores.

If a system like this were implemented, you could spend around a month to get the weapon of your choice after getting to 40 and staying on top of things. Then I might say, “Hey look at that girl, she’s done some work in fractals.”

tl;dr: Make a high ceiling a player can eventually and systematically reach. Make it a month or so long, while keeping the RNG as a dice roll. Even if you lose, you still make some progress. And if you win, you feel much better than the way it is now.

Getting the skin then becomes about your prestige instead of your luck. This still makes it harder to achieve than dungeons, which still take time and skill to get your skin reward anyway.

Money is not the issue, skins are.

Edit: If you want a cleaner version of a possible fractal weapon recipe, I posted a detailed one to Suggestions. Follow the link.

(edited by Lanser.8520)

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: snowywonder.2496

snowywonder.2496

I think this is purely luck, just ran FotM lvl 20 for the second time and got a GS fractal skin. Although I was wondering if not eating MF stuff really helps, I usually get better loots without those MF (which means less quantity, but higher quality).

Fractal skins droprate

Posted by: Incomingray.8075

Incomingray.8075

Personally I enjoy the rarity of fractal weapons because I enjoy doing the dungeon(except dredge which is an annoying timesink), seeing them drop more at 36 than ever… it’s something to work for and exciting when one drops.. it’s purely cosmetic and tbh there are alot of cool weapon skins to go for in the game(except hammers I was quite happy to get that skin) have to realize it’s one of the only ways to get a rare skin which imho is cool, they’re rarer than legendaries…

That’s just me though and I understand some peoples frustration, I vote keep them hard to get just make them drop more and more at real high levels… something to work for.

Fractal skins droprate

Folk.2093

honestly a better system would be to have a rare token drop instead of a skin so you could at least choose which skin to purchase from a vendor.

Fractal skins droprate

RoRo.8270

I think this is purely luck, just ran FotM lvl 20 for the second time and got a GS fractal skin. Although I was wondering if not eating MF stuff really helps, I usually get better loots without those MF (which means less quantity, but higher quality).

Anet stated many times before that magic find has no impact on chests

Fractal skins droprate

Lanser.8520

Anet stated many times before that magic find has no impact on chests

One can dream and be superstitious can’t they?
I mean after 3 months, this has driven me practically insane.
More lucky trinkets around my desk~!