Fractal weapon drop

Fractal weapon drop

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Necrotra.5809

Necrotra.5809

Hello all!
I started playing again like a month ago and i love doing fractals. I have done like 200+ fractals runs sense i started again(around 70 runs on fractal level 50+) but i have not dropped a singel fractal weapon or skin(or any golden fractal relic). Am i just unlucky or do they have REALLY low drop rate.
Thx for the anwsers

Fractal weapon drop

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

Golden fractal weapons have indeed very low drop rates and golden relics as well.

Anything sub master level fractals (tier 4, 76-100) has near nonexistant golden fractal weapon droprates. If at all, to lazy to look up the fractal drop research page.

Normal fractal weapon skins can be bought from the vendor for 20 pristine fractal tokens after completing fractal 50 (Mai trin) once. They do still drop but have low drop rates ever since the wardrobe change. Their availability is up though thanks to the option of just buying them (at 19 weapons per 20 tokens you are looking at 380 pristine tokens total for all the skins, or about 30 days of tier 4 fractal dailies which provide 12 pristine relics per day).

Fractal weapon drop

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

The rate is relatively low, especially for the original set (it’s now much easier to drop the golden ones) but in your case it’s compounded by the fact that this drop rate gets significantly worse on lower tiers. If you want them, you’d better start doing fractals at tier 4 (levels 76-100).

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Fractal weapon drop

Posted by: Necrotra.5809

Necrotra.5809

Thx for the info I have another question, can i only get fractal weapons/ golden fractal weapons from daily chests or can i get them from the chest at the end of fractals?

Fractal weapon drop

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

The wiki says the daily chest, but I could swear I got a golden weapon from an end of fractal chest too.

Fractal weapon drop

Posted by: hornswroggle.8023

hornswroggle.8023

I have also dropped a fractal weapon directly from a fractal boss chest in Urban Battleground. But the chance is insanely low. I assume whereever a fractal weapon can drop there’s also a chance for it to be golden, but that’s pure speculation.