Fractals Casual Club

Fractals Casual Club

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Tathar Lossehelin.5761

Tathar Lossehelin.5761

Hi Everyone,

I’ve seen a large number of people complaining about not being able to find a low level group to play the new dungeon with so…

I’m starting a ‘casual club’ for people that only want to play the dungeon because it is fun, and don’t really care about what arbitrary ‘difficulty’ they are doing. If you are interested, add me as a friend and reply here. If enough interest is gained, it may be possible to start a guild for this, which you would only choose to represent when you want to do the dungeon. This way we’d have a real time set of people to play with. Obviously a LFG system would be nice, but we must make do with what we got!

Requirements:

- Be nice!
- Do not care about what level of fractals that you do.
- Must be at least level 1! Seriously, the early levels of fractals are pretty easy, equipment and level don’t really mean much. And whilst I’d recommend at least level 30 (elite skill, and by that time you are familiar with class) I don’t actually care and hate discrimination.
- Must have pants. Decency is encouraged.

Anyone know if you can be a leader of a guild and not represent it? I kinda still want to be in my guild when not doing this.

tl;dr: If you are ‘pro’, go away. If you ask people if they have full exotics when they want to join your party, go away. If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hands.

Fractals Casual Club

Posted by: Hillierawrs.5834

Hillierawrs.5834

Heya sounds like a good idea, i’m always missing that fifth person! – And yeah you can choose not to represent even if you’re a leader

I am woman, Hear me roar.

Fractals Casual Club

Posted by: Alnear Leavar.7453

Alnear Leavar.7453

Yeah, I’ve been looking for lvl 1 group a bit long now can’t seem to find one :/

Fractals Casual Club

Posted by: dzanikken.2193

dzanikken.2193

Sure, I’m up for it.

What I’m hoping to get out of this is a decent and friendly guild

Fractals Casual Club

Posted by: munkiman.3068

munkiman.3068

I have a smallish casual guild that runs fractals and i don’t require represents. Just a bunch off people hanging out together playing various games. Anyone is welcome to join as long as they are mature and friendly.

[TAO] Founder/Owner and Administrator for the NSP Server Website

Fractals Casual Club

Posted by: Lomelinde.5391

Lomelinde.5391

I would love to join a group like this. Sounds like a great idea.

Edit: How do I add you? I tried your forum name but said your user name did not exist.

(edited by Lomelinde.5391)

Fractals Casual Club

Posted by: Pittstonjoma.1659

Pittstonjoma.1659

Thanks for making this topic. I am interested. I am leader of a guild and member of another. I can rep either one.

GW1 – Joma Pitdragon