Fractals - Level 5 rewards

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Alur.7510

Alur.7510

So after doing 2 big battles…

We defeated the waves on Ascalon and then the Jade Quarry all together to go to phase 5, we got no prompt with new fractal tokens, like for example in the fight from 2 to 3, where you get tokens + a bag of gold, in this case we didn’t recieve anything and it was way longer.

So at this point, is this bugged and not working properly, or it is just like that?

Hopefully you Robert or any other Dev can see this.

(edited by Alur.7510)

Alur.7510

No response, feel ignored.

Posted by: Dakirah.1892

Dakirah.1892

I believe you are supposed to get a “Bonus” event every even level (this is what I was informed of). We got one on lvl 2 and recieved a gold bag and 20 tokens. When getting to level 4 we did the exact same “bonus” event but did not receive the chest like we did earlier. Is this a bug? Or is this bonus event a waste of time?

Alur.7510

@Dakirah.1892

Thanks someone else notices, in phase 4 you get 2 events of them as I said above and you don’t get anything, but in phase 2 to 3 you also get loot and tokens as Dakirah said..

Posted by: Zuldar.5093

Zuldar.5093

Some feedbacks would be appreciated.

Alur.7510

Also, we are supposed to get, 5 tokens each fractal, and then on the last events every 2 fractals 20, or how is it? It’s pretty confusing since as stated above we didn’t get anything at phase 4, and it didn’t scalate on rewards so well (Token wise, drop wise is perfect)

Posted by: Dookies.2718

Dookies.2718

I also had a similar experience. Completed the bonus level (Jade) on Level 4 and me or any of my party members did not receive any tokens.

Has anyone tried 6? I would like to know if it is worth pushing up.

Posted by: TwinkOwnsFace.7968

TwinkOwnsFace.7968

I also had a similar experience. Completed the bonus level (Jade) on Level 4 and me or any of my party members did not receive any tokens.

Has anyone tried 6? I would like to know if it is worth pushing up.

Just finished for the night.

Fractal level 6 is still 5 per.

Alur.7510

I did tried 6, you get now 6 tokens each, problem I have is that, I don’t see why I should continue nor my party if we get 6 6 6, we do big events again, and get nothing in consequence, there should be an improvement on tokens like they stated for this dungeon, was really happy when I did the jade boss and got extra tokens, but after doing 2 big bosses in a row and get nothing, was a bit like: “okay, let the grind begin”.
Hopefully we can hear more about it.

EDIT: @TwinkOwnsFace.7968 You get 5 ? something is wrong in here..

Posted by: EricHanke.1394

EricHanke.1394

Next

The “pop up chest” reward is the daily reward for completing the Jade Maw at that tier level for the day.

Alur.7510

@EricHanke Thanks a lot for the answer

So, tell me if I am wrong, but is going to be only 5 fractal tokens constantly for each fractal, or they do increase? for me was 6 tokens each fractal from 6 phase up, for some people just 5 still.
Are we going to get more fractals tokens or just the daily ones and that’s about it? Cause seems it’s a better idea to run low level fractals with other characters for tokens.

Still many information missing about it.

(edited by Alur.7510)

Previous

EricHanke.1394

Next

Both the daily reward, and the Jade Maw’s chest will scale at higher difficulty levels for additional Fractal Relics.

Alur.7510

@EricHanke Thanks a lot for the information

Posted by: Dempsey.8760

Dempsey.8760

@alur

I’ve not been able to get into groups past lvl 2 (because inevitably someone needs to leave or dc’d) and ended up doing lvl 1 3 times got 5 per still even after repeating some of the same. Don’t even need to char swap.

Dookies.2718

The “pop up chest” reward is the daily reward for completing the Jade Maw at that tier level for the day.

You say “at that tier level for the day.”

Does this mean Level 2 and Level 4 are separate? For instance, i got my daily chest (20 tokens) and regular chest (15 tokens) on Jade Level 2.

But on Jade Level 4 I got a chest but it did not have any tokens. (No tokens at all from that Jade run)

Is this intended, or a bug?

Previous

EricHanke.1394

Intended, next tier starts at Fractals Difficulty Scale 10.

Dookies.2718

Intended, next tier starts at Fractals Difficulty Scale 10.

Thank you for the clarification.

Does the next tier (Level 10+) drop more tokens per fractal?

Posted by: Parisalchuk.9230

Parisalchuk.9230

This is horrible then. Not only was I ‘gifted’ 2 bags of gold resulting in a lovely 3 silver total, now I wont get another chance at getting fractals until lvl 10 difficulty?

Its starting to sound more and more like Im never coming back to Fractals. Horrible rewards for semi-fun content.

O O O O I I I O – Spoons and Sporks [Soup] (Retired)
http://www.twitch.tv/parisalchuk

Posted by: Minos.5168

Minos.5168

This is horrible then. Not only was I ‘gifted’ 2 bags of gold resulting in a lovely 3 silver total, now I wont get another chance at getting fractals until lvl 10 difficulty?

Its starting to sound more and more like Im never coming back to Fractals. Horrible rewards for semi-fun content.

If you expected decent rewards, then you must have missed Linsey Murdock’s blog post about needing “gear progression” to keep people playing the game.

Alur.7510

If you expected decent rewards, then you must have missed Linsey Murdock’s blog post about needing “gear progression” to keep people playing the game.

You are a good troll my god, it was an error and it’s fixed. Now you get 1 bag of gold and tokens.