Fractals - Old infusions are useless...

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

I can’t believe people spent over a legendary’s cost to get +5 stat infusions on gear. The damage difference is marginal, why are you crying about it?

You should have boycotted those ridiculous recipes to begin with.

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

well, some people have OCD you know…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Posted by: Animism.9803

Animism.9803

Hey I play a game to be a beast

Posted by: Animism.9803

Animism.9803

Now have multiple versatile mighty & mighty infusions sat in the bank, as it’s just more of an inconvenience to create another armour set. Goooooooooooooooooood times.

Posted by: Deepcuts.9740

Deepcuts.9740

I am in the same boat.
I guess people who “seem” to not understand the situation are people who never bothered to create a +5 +5.
Good to know Anet is working on a fix. Just wish the fix comes sooner rather than later.

Posted by: pranker.3748

pranker.3748

I am in the same boat.
I guess people who “seem” to not understand the situation are people who never bothered to create a +5 +5.
Good to know Anet is working on a fix. Just wish the fix comes sooner rather than later.

Anet was also working on new Legendary weapons and we saw how that turned out

[qT] Quantify – Hardcore PvE Guild

Deepcuts.9740

Had to spend 1500 coins for 5×15 AR infusions and STILL come up short.
For level 100 I had to buy 3 accessories and one amulet with +7 AR, but without the toughness to get to 151 AR.
Just plain wrong.

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Had to spend 1500 coins for 5×15 AR infusions and STILL come up short.
For level 100 I had to buy 3 accessories and one amulet with +7 AR, but without the toughness to get to 151 AR.
Just plain wrong.

Why would you want toughness in fractals?

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

If I have already spent so much time and money. Why should I be spending more time and money because of Anets mistake. I find that to be a bit belittling to be honest. They should have just made a recipe to change the +5 to +7 whilst keeping the stat…….

I suppose they could do that, for another 500 gold each…

It should be a simple/cheap upgrade. The price of making the initial 5/5’s are already pricey as hell.

Nope.

The solution is already in game. Anet already solved this problem with greatly increased the drop rate of +1’s, so that overall, agony infusions have massively dropped in price, thus getting (5) + 15’s, is not that hard to accomplish, they also address not needing the +16’s, as Mistlock will give you the +5 you need to max to 150, just in case you needed to have that 150 for whatever reasons.

On top of that, as others have pointed out, you don’t really need the full 150AR to run daily T4 fractals as 130 is enough, which you can get to using + 12 to + 13’s, which are very affordable.

……………………………………………………………………..
That is not a solution, buddy.

You did process that this post is about having +5 stats on top of infusions, and Anet not fixing those infusions?

It is the solution.

Anet designed the game for manufacture of higher Agony Infusions which could accommodate the use of +5’s, if you opt to not use them, that is on you, ‘buddy’ not Anet.

We paid thousands of gold for the infusions. With the new fractal infusions, there should have been a recipe to upgrade the 5/5’s. Why the hate and unreasonable thinking?

All you’ve done is suggest we pay hundreds more gold than everyone else, on top of what we have already paid.

Just stop. Buddy.

Lets see if I can sum this up for ya buddy, Anet has had the solution in game since pre-HoT, but you don’t want to use it, and you claim I’m the one being unreasonable.

You are misunderstanding the issue.
All you’ve done is suggest we pay hundreds more gold than everyone else, on top of what we have already paid.

Does that sound reasonable to you, does it?

Well, depends. I don’t find it reasonable to spend 5K on a 5/5 stat item, But, obviously you did, by your own admission, a few times over, equally so, if you have that kind of finds/time to invest so much for so little gain, it’s hard to truly understand why you are suddenly fussing about spending a little more.

That’s like saying why citizens would be unhappy about higher taxes.

The reason I bought them was so it could be the MAX gear, never having to be particularly upgraded again. It’s the highest tier you can achieve, which Anet constantly refer to as never changing, yet those with this tier of armour suddenly have to pay more to keep it or suck it up.

ANet has said that Ascended gear is the highest tier of gear you can achieve, and that they won’t be introducing new, more powerful gear. But you are mistaken by considering your infusions to be gear, they are upgrades. And ANet never said that the 5/5 infusions would always be top of the line. Just grow up and get over it. You are the one who decided to spend thousands of gold on infusions that barely affect your damage output, not other players, not ANet. You are now the one that needs to accept responsibility for your actions.

If you want to keep your 5/5 infusions no one is stopping you from doing so. Anet expanded the AR infusion system to allow you to keep your precious 5/5 infusions and still be able to reach 150 AR. They aren’t forcing you to “downgrade”. And they aren’t forcing you to keep your 5/5 either. But you are most certainly not entitled to get your infusions buffed on the sole reason that you shelled out thousands of gold for them for no real reason.

You would only have a valid complaint if it was impossible to reach 150 AR using the 5/5 infusions, or if ANet removed them from the game. But seeing as how neither of those two things happened, you deserve zero compensation.

Deepcuts.9740

OriOri, get over yourself and do something about your problem.
Read what ANet also thinks about this situation and then decide if you have anything to say. Most likely you never tried to make such infusions, or maybe you just don’t have the means.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4fsee7/with_the_new_incentive_to_run_hightier_fractals

OriOri.8724

I read that thread 2 months ago thank you. You are the one with the problem in this thread, not me. You are the one who is QQing all over the place because you had a burning need to spend thousands of gold for a few dozen extra stat. That is not on us, it is solely on you.

Like I told you previously, you are not being forced to downgrade anything. You obviously have extra gold considering you were able to spend so much for a negligible boost to your stats, it really won’t be that big of a deal for you to craft the higher AR infusions either. Grow up already. No one forced you to get the 5/5 infusions, and no one is forcing you to get rid of them now either. You have absolutely zero right to be getting kittened at other players and start insulting them.

But I won’t be wasting more of my time trying to reason with someone who clearly does not want to be reasoned with.

Posted by: petyr baelish.9675

petyr baelish.9675

I really don’t understand why some people wish to prevent changes that would be advantageous for other players, while those changes would have 0 impact on themselves. The only answer that I can come up with is that they’re huge kittens.

Stat infusions that only provide +5 ar was clearly an oversight. I think the team that is responsible for the ‘special’ infusions is different from the fractal team and a lack of communication between both teams prior to the launch of HoT may have caused this oversight. I hope that they’ll provide a way to make them +7 ar eventually.

Posted by: FrostDraco.8306

FrostDraco.8306

I really don’t understand why some people wish to prevent changes that would be advantageous for other players, while those changes would have 0 impact on themselves. The only answer that I can come up with is that they’re huge kittens.

Stat infusions that only provide +5 ar was clearly an oversight. I think the team that is responsible for the ‘special’ infusions is different from the fractal team and a lack of communication between both teams prior to the launch of HoT may have caused this oversight. I hope that they’ll provide a way to make them +7 ar eventually.

OP complains about spending so much money on these infusions. But OP cant shell out a bit more to max his AR?

Sounds like he wants to have those stats AND the AR. That’s not how it works, and until Anet decides to change that, there is nothing else to it.

No one made him buy those infusions, and they were unnecessary to begin with. If OP can afford the luxury of 1500g infusions. OP can afford to craft +15 or higher infusions to max his AR. Hell, it would be cheaper to make those than the stat infusions anyway.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Sounds like he wants to have those stats AND the AR.

That was exactly the idea behind those infusions originally. You could have had stats, or you could have had the AR. Or, you could have had both, but you had to shell out significantly more cash for those infusions.
So, if he wants both, he is right in wanting it. And in not wanting to pay for it more than once.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

I was under the impression that the +7s were used as a temporary way to float your AR while you worked on building enough AR in your Infused and Attuned Backpiece/Ring slots so that you can use the +5/+5 versions.

Server: Devona’s Rest

OriOri.8724

I was under the impression that the 7s were used as a temporary way to float your AR while you worked on building enough AR in your Infused and Attuned Backpiece/Ring slots so that you can use the +5/5 versions.

That is exactly what they are for. That and also giving players who are sensible enough to not waste more than enough gold for several legendaries on a completely negligible amount of stat an easier way to reach 150 AR.

No one forced OP to spend his gold on those. No one is forcing him to drop them now to get the +7 infusions. He is not barred from reaching 150 AR if he decides to keep his 5/5 infusions. He’s just a crybaby. You can be sure that even if ANet does release 7/5 infusions that cost the same as the original 5/5 to craft (since you know, there’s no point to them besides showing off how much money you can waste, and there are more visual and striking ways to do that in the first place) OP would be complaining as well. He’s just one of the players that you cannot make happy

Astralporing.1957

I was under the impression that the 7s were used as a temporary way to float your AR while you worked on building enough AR in your Infused and Attuned Backpiece/Ring slots so that you can use the +5/5 versions.

Apparently, from what some devs mentioned, they tried to upgrade the stat and ar infusions, but for some reason ran into a bug that would have ended wiping out already posessed infusions from players.

Actions, not words.

OriOri.8724

Apparently, from what some devs mentioned, they tried to upgrade the stat and ar infusions, but for some reason ran into a bug that would have ended wiping out already posessed infusions from players.

No, please don’t spread false information from a quote you don’t quite remember 100%. They tried to update the entire AR system and how it works, and when they applied it in testing, it just deleted some/all infusions that were attached to equipment already. They weren’t trying to just upgrade the 5/5 to be 7/5 infusions

petyr baelish.9675

Still don’t understand what your reason is for preventing this. What does it have to do with you? What would you lose if this change went through? The one that’s being obnoxious and unreasonable is you and not the ‘crybaby’ op.

Here is the reddit thread again: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4fsee7/with_the_new_incentive_to_run_hightier_fractals
If you read all of the developer’s comments, it’s quite clear to me that they perceive the current state of the 5/5 stat infusions to be a problem. Now you’ll tell me that they never clearly state this. I’ll tell you to it’s in the subtext. Next you’ll claim it could mean anything and you’ll remain convinced that you’re correct.

I understand it’s quite pointless to have an argument with people on the internet, aside from entertainment reasons. All I’m interested in is if there is a valid reason for why you’re being a kitten.

FrostDraco.8306

Still don’t understand what your reason is for preventing this. What does it have to do with you? What would you lose if this change went through? The one that’s being obnoxious and unreasonable is you and not the ‘crybaby’ op.

Wow, blatant strawman is blatant. No one is preventing it. What we are saying is it is not OWED to him. If it happens it happens. But saying “he should be able to upgrade them” is asinine.

“Anet, change the old ones to +7 AR…. or give us the possibility to upgrade them.” -OP

This is telling Anet to change it. This isn’t just a suggestion. And again, us saying that doesn’t make us obnoxious simply because you agree with the OP. He’s complaining about his AR when he could very clearly max it right now. He already spent a legendaries worth to get the infusions. He does not ‘need’ 7/5 to max his AR. Therefore Anet is in not way required to put them in. If they do, that would be nice, however again, he probably already know the problem ahead of time, he could easily remedy.

Here is the reddit thread again: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4fsee7/with_the_new_incentive_to_run_hightier_fractals
If you read all of the developer’s comments, it’s quite clear to me that they perceive the current state of the 5/5 stat infusions to be a problem. Now you’ll tell me that they never clearly state this. I’ll tell you to it’s in the subtext. Next you’ll claim it could mean anything and you’ll remain convinced that you’re correct.

For one, I never said that. Also Anet never stated that they would implement that particular thing. Or anything for that matter. They stated they tried to make changes. As to what changes those are, not even you know that. 5/5 infusions being a problem also doesn’t mean they will make them +7/5, nor does it mean they will even be salvagable, or upgradable. It’s dishonest to draw unconfirmed conclusions from vague writing.

I understand it’s quite pointless to have an argument with people on the internet, aside from entertainment reasons. All I’m interested in is if there is a valid reason for why you’re being a kitten.

Then why are you here to begin with? Saying that it’s pointless doesn’t make it pointless. It just makes you look like a fool for engaging in the very thing which you say is pointless. Also, entertainment IS a point. So you just invalidated your own argument.

Deepcuts.9740

Frost, what is you take on the matter?
Do you have 5 stat infusions?
Do you think a +5 stat/
7 infusion can “hurt” other players without a +5 stat?

Please be on point and remember this topic was not open for the sake of arguing against each other, but to see if maybe Anet can change anything. Leave the “better logic” for other forums.

FrostDraco.8306

Frost, what is you take on the matter?
Do you have 5 stat infusions?
Do you think a +5 stat/
7 infusion can “hurt” other players without a +5 stat?

Please be on point and remember this topic was not open for the sake of arguing against each other, but to see if maybe Anet can change anything. Leave the “better logic” for other forums.

I have +5 stats infusions, but none on my fractal character because the efficiency of those infusions is null in fractals. A few extra stats isn’t going to make me much difference.

As for your second question. I honestly don’t care if it did or didn’t. Anet is in control of what goes in game. And if they decided to put those versatiles in, I’d still ignore them because the stat gain is meaningless for fractals. It would be cheaper to just make a whole new set of armor with only AR infusions. My problem here was the implication that OP should be able to just upgrade them as if that is owed.

These particular infusions are a luxury item, which were going to be lacking on AR anyway even if the +7’s weren’t put in, which again my answer would be the same. He can still reach 150 AR. He paid for a luxury item, he shouldn’t have a problem accommodating it. Whether Anet is going to allow an upgrade or not, I can not say. It would be good for OP if they did, but to say the infusions are useless? No. He got what he paid for, and if he wants more AR like the rest of us, he needs to make compromises.

35-40 extra stats isn’t anything worth paying 1.5k gold or more for, especially in fractals. OP even states “The only way to reach 150 agony resitance (without wasting millions of gold…) ‘Versatile Simple Infusion (masterwork) +7 AR’”, which is completely false. Hell maxing out his AR would probably cheap than even 1 of those infusions. So again, he can still reach 150 AR. But he probably already know that and just wanted to complain because he bought a luxury item, which he didn’t have to buy in the first place. No one is stopping him from getting 150 AR. He is stopping himself. If he spent less time trying to be a min-maxer, and worrying about “the best in slot” item, he’d have 150 AR by now.

Posted by: MoZing.1594

MoZing.1594

I spent near 2k gold on getting an extra 80+ stats with infusions so I could have max possible gear in Fractals and an Advantage over 99% of other players in WvW. Now it only benefits me in WvW.

petyr baelish.9675

Wow, blatant strawman is blatant. No one is preventing it. What we are saying is it is not OWED to him. If it happens it happens. But saying “he should be able to upgrade them” is asinine.

“Anet, change the old ones to +7 AR…. or give us the possibility to upgrade them.” -OP

This is telling Anet to change it. This isn’t just a suggestion. And again, us saying that doesn’t make us obnoxious simply because you agree with the OP. He’s complaining about his AR when he could very clearly max it right now. He already spent a legendaries worth to get the infusions. He does not ‘need’ 7/5 to max his AR. Therefore Anet is in not way required to put them in. If they do, that would be nice, however again, he probably already know the problem ahead of time, he could easily remedy.

For one, I never said that. Also Anet never stated that they would implement that particular thing. Or anything for that matter. They stated they tried to make changes. As to what changes those are, not even you know that. 5/5 infusions being a problem also doesn’t mean they will make them +7/5, nor does it mean they will even be salvagable, or upgradable. It’s dishonest to draw unconfirmed conclusions from vague writing.

Then why are you here to begin with? Saying that it’s pointless doesn’t make it pointless. It just makes you look like a fool for engaging in the very thing which you say is pointless. Also, entertainment IS a point. So you just invalidated your own argument.

I think it’s perfectly reasonable to demand that they fix something which was most likely an oversight. It IS quit odd you need to shell out extra gold in order to use infusions that are more expensive in the first place.
Why do I think this is an oversight? Look at ghostly infusions, they have +5 stats (which you can choose) and +5 ar. This is different from previous ‘cosmetic’ infusions. The team that designed them probably intended for them to be best in slot in any situation, so you wouldn’t have to ‘sacrifice’ anything just to look cool. Which is a problem for all other cosmetic infusions. But they probably didn’t know that in the upcoming fractal overhaul, you’d be ‘required’ to have +7 ar in those slots. They probably forgot to provide a means to upgrade the standard stat infusions for similar reasons.

Let me rephrase that then. It’s pointless to try and change the opinions of people on an online discussion forum, because they most likely won’t change them. It’s already quite an achievement if you can get people to be a little bit sympathetic to your cause. Or get them to show some empathy. Therefore, it’s almost always a waste of time if you’re participating in online discussions for these or similar reasons. However, if you like arguing it can be quite fun from time to time.

(edited by petyr baelish.9675)

Deepcuts.9740

Last try.
Some people are saying: ‘Is your fault you wanted to max your stats". “That should teach you a lesson for wanting to be that good (stats wise)”." You don’t need that extra +5 stat for Fractals"

So, if Anet comes with a weapon that has 40% more stats than a Legendary, costs some measly dungeon/fractals token and almost no coins, everyone that made a Legendary should be: “OK, my bad for wanting to have a Legendary. I guess I’ll just put this in bank and get the new one”
A Legendary in this example is just an item, with top stats that cost a lot of gold and time to make and also has some unique feature that one can change the stats as needed. On point: you cannot get anything better, but you had to sell an arm and leg for it

If I wouldn’t have the means or will to go through the trouble of creating all the available +5 stat infusion, I wouldn’t imagine myself coming to the forums just to argue with the people that did and now think Anet should provide a path for upgrade. (not free)

All I can say: no + 5 stats infusions on them. And by +5 stats I mean ALL AVAILABLE slots, not one or two. Case closed.

OriOri.8724

I spent near 2k gold on getting an extra 80+ stats with infusions so I could have max possible gear in Fractals and an Advantage over 99% of other players in WvW. Now it only benefits me in WvW.

So it still benefits you then. Grow up already. Its not like they don’t provide any benefit, and guess what, you can still benefit from those extra stats in fractals anyway.

For the last godkitten time, ANet has taken absolutely nothing away from you people. Nothing.

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

lol you could have spent 500 on a 2nd set and bought wvw infusions for it, and used 7 ar infusions in your fractal set.

save 1.5k gold and be better in wvw for cheaper. in fact, its extremely rare that the gear you want for fractals is the same gear you want for wvw and youre better off building a 2nd set anyways so you can have a better stat distribution and better runes/sigils.

plus if you bought a toon slot for 250 of that 1.5k, you wouldnt even have to gear swap every time, and die a little inside every time you use the wrong gear.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

(edited by insanemaniac.2456)

FrostDraco.8306

Last try.
Some people are saying: ‘Is your fault you wanted to max your stats". “That should teach you a lesson for wanting to be that good (stats wise)”." You don’t need that extra +5 stat for Fractals"

So, if Anet comes with a weapon that has 40% more stats than a Legendary, costs some measly dungeon/fractals token and almost no coins, everyone that made a Legendary should be: “OK, my bad for wanting to have a Legendary. I guess I’ll just put this in bank and get the new one”
A Legendary in this example is just an item, with top stats that cost a lot of gold and time to make and also has some unique feature that one can change the stats as needed. On point: you cannot get anything better, but you had to sell an arm and leg for it

If I wouldn’t have the means or will to go through the trouble of creating all the available +5 stat infusion, I wouldn’t imagine myself coming to the forums just to argue with the people that did and now think Anet should provide a path for upgrade. (not free)

All I can say: no + 5 stats infusions on them. And by +5 stats I mean ALL AVAILABLE slots, not one or two. Case closed.

One difference here. Anet never stated they wouldn’t come out with more agony infusions, they DID however state they would never release a stat tier higher than ascended/legendary. The OP can still reach 150 AR, he just has to shell out a little more. Also Anet never said those infusions were Best In Slot to my knowledge. The OP just assumed that from what i see, and now he’s angry.

Astralporing.1957

One difference here. Anet never stated they wouldn’t come out with more agony infusions, they DID however state they would never release a stat tier higher than ascended/legendary.

No, they didn’t. All of their statements to that effect were always hedged with other qualifiers (“we don’t currently plan to”, “this year”, etc). The only definite statements they have done about it was when they stated they are going to continue on gear progression path (“at a shallow rate”), and that when they release any new tier, legendaries will be bumped to it. And even that last one had some loopholes inserted.
Of course, the last two statements are now considered to be obsolete, and the “item progression initiative” abandoned, but it applied as much to weapons, armor and trinkets as to infusions. Meaning, if we couldn’t be sure about one, we can’t be sure about the other.

Actions, not words.

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

I don’t understand why this thread exists

ANet’s already said that they want to add a MF recipe for +7AR+5stat shouldn’t that be the end of it?

Nalhadia – Kaineng

FrostDraco.8306

ANet’s already said that they want to add a MF recipe for +7AR+5stat shouldn’t that be the end of it?

But they didn’t. Did you read the thread?

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

Due to a gamebreaking bug. So tl;dr it’s coming soon or a revision to AR as a whole is.

FrostDraco.8306

Due to a gamebreaking bug. So tl;dr it’s coming soon or a revision to AR as a whole is.

“Anet_Sean 110 points 2 months ago
We know infusions have systemic issues, and we have a plan to resolve them.
Unfortunately an issue with the code prevented us from implementing the planned changes this update; we discovered that when we changed the rules for infusions, any now ‘invalid’ infusions you had equipped simply got disappeared. Poof. Gone. As you can see, that would have been a really bad thing to subject players to.
We’re working on a code fix that will let us change how infusions work, while not destroying player’s hard-earned items. Once that’s done we will be able to make the infusion system a lot better.”

“The changes will make it easier to gear up your character, whether you’re new to Fractals or just gearing up another alt.”

“hpoitI’m a potato 5 points 2 months ago
I assume you guys use a database to store the various items, wouldn’t it be possible to change the 5stat/5AR to 5stat/7AR in there since those are really expensive, or would that break a lot of things/require maintenance? or is it simply something you don’t want to do and want to have a way to upgrade them?
permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreply
[–]Anet_Sean 14 points 2 months ago
If we made that change now we would be painting ourselves into a corner regarding future design space. So, we decided to wait until we get the code fixed up and can make the infusion system we actually want to have.”

They never said specifically that those infusions would be upgradeable. Read what he actually said, not what you want to read. They said “the changes”, but not WHAT changes. So until Anet specifies, its a vague answer, that should not be taken out of context.

OriOri.8724

“Anet_Sean 110 points 2 months ago
We know infusions have systemic issues, and we have a plan to resolve them.
Unfortunately an issue with the code prevented us from implementing the planned changes this update; we discovered that when we changed the rules for infusions, any now ‘invalid’ infusions you had equipped simply got disappeared. Poof. Gone. As you can see, that would have been a really bad thing to subject players to.
We’re working on a code fix that will let us change how infusions work, while not destroying player’s hard-earned items. Once that’s done we will be able to make the infusion system a lot better.”

“The changes will make it easier to gear up your character, whether you’re new to Fractals or just gearing up another alt.”

“hpoitI’m a potato 5 points 2 months ago
I assume you guys use a database to store the various items, wouldn’t it be possible to change the 5stat/5AR to 5stat/7AR in there since those are really expensive, or would that break a lot of things/require maintenance? or is it simply something you don’t want to do and want to have a way to upgrade them?
permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreply
[–]Anet_Sean 14 points 2 months ago
If we made that change now we would be painting ourselves into a corner regarding future design space. So, we decided to wait until we get the code fixed up and can make the infusion system we actually want to have.”

They never said specifically that those infusions would be upgradeable. Read what he actually said, not what you want to read. They said “the changes”, but not WHAT changes. So until Anet specifies, its a vague answer, that should not be taken out of context.

Honestly posting their exact wording is nice, but people in this thread are dead set convinced that Anet is on their side with absolutely zero proof of that. This won’t influence them sadly.

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Yeah it’s really difficult to tell what that means from those quotes. I assumed that their planned changes would be so that you wouldn’t need to make a choice between Versatile +7 AR Infusions and +5/+5 infusions and that they’d do something to resolve that. idk

Nalhadia – Kaineng

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

I take it reading is hard for you…. re-read what i wrote, read what sean wrote. They are literally the exact same thing.

FrostDraco.8306

I take it reading is hard for you…. re-read what i wrote, read what sean wrote. They are literally the exact same thing.

Then i take it reading is even harder for you. Your response was that they were not implemented to a game breaking bug. Which can be taken as you saying, that it is the only reason they are currently not upgradeable. If you want people to understand you, you need to make yourself more clear. You responded with a one liner about why they are not upgradeable. My reading comprehension is fine, you are the one that just wrote something different from what you mean.

And you didn’t write the exact same thing. Yes, you said the AR system will be revised, but you seem to intentionally forget that isn’t all you said. Or maybe you just don’t know what you implied when you gave me that response. Your issue, not mine.

(edited by FrostDraco.8306)

Deepcuts.9740

Thank you Anet!
Also, thank you all who posted in the thread